What's new

Bangladeshi Army Chief on 6-day visit to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you many excesses of the Jamaat-i-Islami too... what purpose would that serve?

No you cannot produce any evidence of what you say other than lies. On the other hand, the terrorism committed by AL was witnessed by the entire world and I've just bought the documentary covering the entire incident.

I suppose its not on You Tube otherwise the members of the forum could see what happened. I think probably it should not be put up its just too gruesome.

No you cannot produce any evidence of what you say other than lies. On the other hand, the terrorism committed by AL was witnessed by the entire world and I've just bought the documentary covering the entire incident.

These should suffice, or so I presume:

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Bangladesh war crimes stir tension

Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A New Hub for Terrorism?

why isi shuold go in banghladesh????:undecided:

To poke us in the North East…

we can say the same thing for RAW in afghanistan:whistle:

Somewhat true… I'll address this in another thread.

vish, stop using the word 'Chicom'. Its deragatory. Its like when someone calls Indians '******@ns' or Pakistanis 'P@ki'.

Lets be civil when addressing others.

I never knew Chicoms (Chinese Communists) was derogatory… Chinkies, yes… but never knew about the term “Chicoms.”

Any ways… will keep this in mind.

A New Hub for Terrorism?

I never knew Chicoms (Chinese Communists) was derogatory… Chinkies, yes… but never knew about the term “Chicoms.”

This is the kind of evidence the Indians produce against those they consider as their enemies. I do not expect anything better, after all, their entire campaign is based on lies. You talked of the excesses of Jamaati-i-Islam and you produce a report by BBC on Jamaatul Mujahideen pretending that they are same. Must you tread such unscrupulous path to prove your point ? I'm not surprised at all, for this is exactly what I expected from people like you.

This is the kind of evidence the Indians produce against those they consider as their enemies. I do not expect anything better, after all, their entire campaign is based on lies. You talked of the excesses of Jamaati-i-Islam and you produce a report by BBC on Jamaatul Mujahideen pretending that they are same. Must you tread such unscrupulous path to prove your point ? I'm not surprised at all, for this is exactly what I expected from people like you.

Gee... forgot that some have an IQ much lower than what one presumes...

So here goes...

Link #1: BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Bangladesh war crimes stir tension

Excerpts:

In one of the most notorious incidents of the war, more than 150 academics and journalists (including BBC reporter Nizamuddin Ahmed) were rounded up in Dhaka on the eve of Pakistan's defeat and killed by members of a group call Al-Badr, which was allegedly made up of members of the religious party Jamaat-e-Islami.

Reporters covering the war for newspapers such as The Times of London, and the New York Times, wrote at that time that Al-Badr comprised Jamaat members.

Link #2: Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excerpts:

According to SATP, "many members of the JMB and JMJB have invariably been found to be cadres of the Islami Chhatra Shibir (ICS), student wing of the Jamaat-e-Islami, a partner in the ruling coalition" with the Bangladesh National Party "under Prime Minister Khaleda Zia" that came to power in 2001.

Link #3: A New Hub for Terrorism?

Excerpts:

With some 15,000 hard-core fighters operating out of 19 known base camps, guerrilla groups sponsored by the Jamaat and its allies were able to paralyze the country last Aug. 17 by staging 459 closely synchronized explosions in all but one of the country's administrative districts.

The Jamaat, which originated in the western wing, opposed the independence movement and fought side by side with Pakistani forces against both fellow Bengalis and the Indian troops who intervened in the decisive final phase of the conflict.

A State Department report cited evidence that one of the Jamaat's main allies, the Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami, also headquartered in Pakistan, "maintains contact with Al Qaeda in Afghanistan."

As a result of its alliance with the Jamaat-Islamiyah, the government appears to lack the ability or will to protect journalists from this new and grave threat.

Wonder, how you missed the above...

Plus, these are a few years old. Right now, the Jamaat-e-Islami is getting its arse whooped, and I, for one, hopes the trend continues.

PS: Loved your word choice "unscrupulous path", "entire campaign is based on lies"... Oh, so very Shakespearean...

Gee... forgot that some have an IQ much lower than what one presumes...

So here goes...

Link #1: BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Bangladesh war crimes stir tension

Excerpts:

In one of the most notorious incidents of the war, more than 150 academics and journalists (including BBC reporter Nizamuddin Ahmed) were rounded up in Dhaka on the eve of Pakistan's defeat and killed by members of a group call Al-Badr, which was allegedly made up of members of the religious party Jamaat-e-Islami.

Reporters covering the war for newspapers such as The Times of London, and the New York Times, wrote at that time that Al-Badr comprised Jamaat members.

Link #2: Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excerpts:

According to SATP, "many members of the JMB and JMJB have invariably been found to be cadres of the Islami Chhatra Shibir (ICS), student wing of the Jamaat-e-Islami, a partner in the ruling coalition" with the Bangladesh National Party "under Prime Minister Khaleda Zia" that came to power in 2001.

Link #3: A New Hub for Terrorism?

Excerpts:

With some 15,000 hard-core fighters operating out of 19 known base camps, guerrilla groups sponsored by the Jamaat and its allies were able to paralyze the country last Aug. 17 by staging 459 closely synchronized explosions in all but one of the country's administrative districts.

The Jamaat, which originated in the western wing, opposed the independence movement and fought side by side with Pakistani forces against both fellow Bengalis and the Indian troops who intervened in the decisive final phase of the conflict.

A State Department report cited evidence that one of the Jamaat's main allies, the Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami, also headquartered in Pakistan, "maintains contact with Al Qaeda in Afghanistan."

As a result of its alliance with the Jamaat-Islamiyah, the government appears to lack the ability or will to protect journalists from this new and grave threat.

Wonder, how you missed the above...

Plus, these are a few years old. Right now, the Jamaat-e-Islami is getting its arse whooped, and I, for one, hopes the trend continues.

PS: Loved your word choice "unscrupulous path", "entire campaign is based on lies"... Oh, so very Shakespearean...

You cite State Department report but forgot about the credibility of their report. They also reported the Iraqi WMD remember. Our investigations have found that Harakat ul-Jihad's main sponsor is RAW. Liars have the habit of giving certificates of high IQ in order to sell their dirty lies.

You cite State Department report but forgot about the credibility of their report.

Which of these is a State Department report?

They also reported the Iraqi WMD remember.

Didn't Saddam gas the Kurds and Iranians?

Our investigations have found that Harakat ul-Jihad's main sponsor is RAW.

Firstly, link please. Secondly, as far as I know, RAW has infiltrated these groups to create infighting and to collect information.

Liars have the habit of giving certificates of high IQ in order to sell their dirty lies.

Gee... that description aptly fits you.

A New Hub for Terrorism?

i don,t think that banghladesh is allowing it
but i hope it,s true

Last edited:
Which of these is a State Department report?

Didn't Saddam gas the Kurds and Iranians?

Firstly, link please. Secondly, as far as I know, RAW has infiltrated these groups to create infighting and to collect information.

Gee... that description aptly fits you.

Days of lies and deceptions by Washington, London, Tel-Aviv and Delhi are coming to an end. It has already been shown how the operatives of RAW on this forum try to spread their lies. Lies remain lies and RAW will remain the mother of lies in this region.

Days of lies and deceptions by Washington, London, Tel-Aviv and Delhi are coming to an end. It has already been shown how the operatives of RAW on this forum try to spread their lies. Lies remain lies and RAW will remain the mother of lies in this region.

Yep I think you wiped them out with that last comment. :cheers:

It has already been shown how the operatives of RAW on this forum

Do we have RAW operatives on the forum , really !!.:what:

Who are they ??

Do you think RAW would leave this forum alone? Of course they are here and making a nuisance of themselves.

uhh...big joke man...aint it??!

I honestly do not see any humor herein.

i don,t think that banghladesh is allowing it
but i hope it,s true

DGFI was allowing it; this is no longer the case.

ROFLMAO... thanks for the laugh dude.

Yep I think you wiped them out with that last comment. :cheers:

LOL Munshi... you really can't say anything else, can you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom