What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

1 anamoly from over 50 years ago doesn't change anything..........:lol:.....if theh both started to fight for Germany would that make them White German Aryans???....:lol:

Actually, you'd be surprised to know Werner Goring was a pilot with the U.S. Air Force during WW-2 when his uncle Herman Goring was the head of the German Air Force in WW-2. So, I guess he would be White German Aryan if he chose to fought for Germany.

Beards are for men, only effeminate children go clean shaved.

No, it's to defend Muslims being oppressed by Alawite Assad, but that's a topic for another day.

Those mutts probably are child groomers and loosers from school.......:lol:......they want to stop Muslims being oppressed by killing other Muslims.... Grat Mullah logic...:lol:...the Mullah brigade has gone full retard on this one........:rofl:

Actually, you'd be surprised to know Werner Goring was a pilot with the U.S. Air Force during WW-2 when his uncle Herman Goring was the head of the German Air Force in WW-2. So, I guess he would be White German Aryan if he chose to fought for Germany.

That's because Germans and true Americans are White in the 1st place.......:disagree:

@PAKISTANFOREVER Do you know Indian's are stupid. The easiest way to destroy Pakistan within a decade is? Simple. If India unleashes more trouble against Indian Muslims and then forces them to become refugees like Myanmar has done that would set off a a migration trail of epic proportions. Since there are nearly 200 million Muslims in India even if 20% were forced out that is 40 million. If that number landed in Pakistan it would set the final scene for destruction of Pakistan.

Over time as we have seen in Karachi it would lead to massive ethnic warfare and Pakistan would just implode. I am rather surprised India has not gone down this path. Win win for the Hindutwas. Destroy Pakistan by drowning it in Muslims.
No one is going to do that. I agree there is a Hindutva-revival brigade making a lot of noise these days but this is just not going to happen.

We cannot establish the Ghazwa yet, but given time we will be able to inshallah.

You can join us if you wish, reunification of the Ummah is always welcomed.

We are already working towards unification, the citizenship of 2 million Bengalis in Karachi is a step towards reclaiming West Bangladesh. InshAllah, soon we will reclaim our long cherished destiny of conquering entire subcontinent.

Well, let me assure you - most work is automated in such hi-tech industries. Countries need minimum wage jobs more in developing nation than hi-tech jobs. How do you think China's economic boom happened? Heck, how do you think Japanese boom happened in the aftermath of WW-2? I am not insulting you or your country - I am merely pointing out that you need low-end manufacturing to create millions of jobs. And really, no one can compete with China there.

I don't disagree with you. But you can't simply have low ends jobs for eternity and be contended with it. And just because you can't get rid of low end industries, doesn't mean you should not try high end industries. Hence the reason even China is starting to relocate low end industries to other countries.

Umm - true Americans are Native Americans - and they are Red, not white. But hey - I guess you have made up your mind.

CORRECTION/ERRATA: True Americans as in the White Anglo Saxon Protestant elite ruling America since the late 16th century.

I don't disagree with you. But you can't simply have low ends jobs for eternity and be contended with it. And just because you can't get rid of low end industries, doesn't mean you should not try high end industries. Hence the reason even China is starting to relocate low end industries to other countries.
True - that point is called "The Tipping Point" - read some article on it - it would actually make American and European firms more sense to move manufacturing jobs back to their countries at some point in the next few decades - it is known as tipping point because costs in China will themselves not make sense.
Actually, China is only interested in getting market share and creating domestic jobs - their entire accounting system is a mess. I was speaking to a guy who imports chemicals from China - he said the costs are so low - that it is like they are sending him a container with a $1000 cheque - it just does not make any accounting sense.

CORRECTION/ERRATA: True Americans as in the White Anglo Saxon Protestant elite ruling America since the late 16th century.
Ok. I am not going to argue with you - it is a circular argument.

I also see India has 'forced' Bangladesh to buy low grade 240p camera equipment which India itself uses on DoorDarshan channels, and our Indian members here have massive headache taking screenshots from 240p republic day parade videos.:lol: So, I see we are still bhai-bhai in that regard. Many congratulations on this day to BD members.:tup:

You most likely not a regular among the Masjid goers. Hence, your negative view against noble concept.

I am neither surprised nor disappointed. I know your kind very well.

Mullahs NEVER do anything good. Apart from accept money from the CIA and talk a lot of BS.

Speak for yourself, most of Pakistan disagrees.

No we don't. Speak for yourself. So when are you going to make your fairy Ummah land? What happened about defending Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc? When are you going to defeat israel? .......more Mullah BS......:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom