What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

The biggest mistake India made after partition was starting a war with Pakistan in 1971. We should have armed our soldiers at the border and let West do what ever needed to be done to get East Pakistan in line. To Pakistani members, you have the apologies of 1 billion Indians.

Which industry do you think provides more jobs? A Billion t-shirts or 100 aircraft?

I am not sure but I heard that there are 10k to 30K different parts and euipments involved in one aircraft. Meaning more allied industries, more jobs at much higher pay than minimum wage t shirts productions.

How do you claim to be majority? You even discard the geographical expression of Pakistan and that Pakistanis are totally different than rest of the South Asians.

@Kaptaan @PAKISTANFOREVER

Pakistanis are different to some extent to other modern day South Asians, but we are primarily Muslims first. That's what differentiates us.

Pakistan is just a temporary setup until we retain our rightful position of ruling over South Asia, like the Mughals did. This geographical limitation will only last until Ghazwa E Hind occurs inshallah.

They were NOT indian Muslims. It's like saying the 1st leaders of Israel were Russian or German. indian Muslims are your problem. Not ours. Nothing to do with Pakistan.

They are not our problem. I read about an Indian officer - his uncle was fighting for Pakistan in 1965 in the war and he was fighting for India - considering they are from the same family, how do you explain that?

Ummah does exist, why else did you get Arabs going to Afghanistan in the 80's, or Pakistanis going to Syria now?

Most young people don't care, I can tell you that much.

Not every Arab considers non Arabs as sub human, I have personally never experienced such racism first hand and have actually always experienced hospitality from these people, after living with them for 4 years I have many positive things to say about them.

Some Afghans like us, others don't. This is what foreign intervention creates, a division of opinion.

Only brainwashed retarded bearded Pakistani mutts go to Syria............:lol:......to kill other Muslims...:disagree:....some Ummah that is....:rofl:. I hope they burn like the dogs that they are.

Abstract non-existent entities. There is NO such thing as a "south Asian Muslim group" :lol: There are Pakistanis, indian muslims and bangladeshis. Apart from religion, all 3 are COMPLETELY different to one another in EVERY way with COMPLETELY different interests. That is NEVER going to change. All 3 don't give a damn about one another. So much so for the fairy tale group called "south Asian Muslims"........lol.......:lol:

You most likely not a regular among the Masjid goers. Hence, your negative view against noble concept.

I am neither surprised nor disappointed. I know your kind very well.

I am not sure but I heard that there are 10k to 30K different parts and euipments involved in one aircraft. Meaning more allied industries, more jobs at much higher pay than minimum wage t shirts productions.
Well, let me assure you - most work is automated in such hi-tech industries. Countries need minimum wage jobs more in developing nation than hi-tech jobs. How do you think China's economic boom happened? Heck, how do you think Japanese boom happened in the aftermath of WW-2? I am not insulting you or your country - I am merely pointing out that you need low-end manufacturing to create millions of jobs. And really, no one can compete with China there.

Pakistanis are different to some extent to other modern day South Asians, but we are primarily Muslims first. That's what differentiates us.

Pakistan is just a temporary setup until we retain our rightful position of ruling over South Asia, like the Mughals did. This geographical limitation will only last until Ghazwa E Hind occurs inshallah.

But you are doing nothing to establish Ghazwa E Hind, it's only us Bangladeshis who are working towards the growth of Muslim population in India.

Only brainwashed retarded bearded Pakistani mutts go to Syria............:lol:......to kill other Muslims...:disagree:....some Ummah that is....:rofl:. I hope they burn like the dogs that they are.

Beards are for men, only effeminate children go clean shaved.

No, it's to defend Muslims being oppressed by Alawite Assad, but that's a topic for another day.

They are not our problem. I read about an Indian officer - his uncle was fighting for Pakistan in 1965 in the war and he was fighting for India - considering they are from the same family, how do you explain that?

1 anamoly from over 50 years ago doesn't change anything..........:lol:.....if theh both started to fight for Germany would that make them White German Aryans???....:lol:

I see the wounds are still fresh.:lol: And more lol at People coming with lame comebacks like it wasnt 90000, wonlee 34000. Actually it wasnt 90000 or 34000 that surrendered, they were deployed there for smooth conduct and creation of Bangladesh by generous Pakistan.

But you are doing nothing to establish Ghazwa E Hind, it's only us Bangladeshis who are working towards the growth of Muslim population in India.

We cannot establish the Ghazwa yet, but given time we will be able to inshallah.

You can join us if you wish, reunification of the Ummah is always welcomed.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Do you know Indian's are stupid. The easiest way to destroy Pakistan within a decade is? Simple. If India unleashes more trouble against Indian Muslims and then forces them to become refugees like Myanmar has done that would set off a a migration trail of epic proportions. Since there are nearly 200 million Muslims in India even if 20% were forced out that is 40 million. If that number landed in Pakistan it would set the final scene for destruction of Pakistan.

Over time as we have seen in Karachi it would lead to massive ethnic warfare and Pakistan would just implode. I am rather surprised India has not gone down this path. Win win for the Hindutwas. Destroy Pakistan by drowning it in Muslims.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom