What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

Dear sir I have explain it before when I have answered you so don't be surprised and stop pushing please.
Yes there was a great war no doubt, but it's not freedom fight but it was India Pakistan war.
Clear sir? If not then please read again, there was no freedom fight but it was India Pakistan war ,and india's victory was decisive.
After war India wanted to devour east Pakistan like Hyderabad state .
But because of sheikh mujib India failed .and that's why sheikh mujib is very respectable person for me.
For India it was India-Pakistan fight. Which started in 3rd December. For us it was liberation war which started on 26th December. For Pakistan it was internal struggle leading to civil war then India-Pakistan war. Pakistan sure hate India for it but in reality in the actual battle field Indians saved the Pakistani soldiers from getting slaughtered. Otherwise those 93,000 would've been returned in body bags.

What "victory day"????? indians imported by ruling awami league regime lecturing Bangladeshis that it was "India - Pakistan" war in 1971. Role of Bangladeshis were just to help india. Anti Bangladesh Awami league cheerleading members should reveal their allegiance now and tell us why awami indian dalals are celebrating indian victory by importing indians in Bangladesh?????? or eat indian sh$t.

৭১ সালে ভারত-পাকিস্তান যুদ্ধে মুক্তিযোদ্ধারাও অংশীদার ছিল: ভারতীয় জেনারেল

351704_1.jpg
16 Dec, 2017

ভারতীয় সেনাবাহিনীর পূর্বাঞ্চলীয় প্রধান লেফটেনেন্ট জেনারেল অভয় কৃষ্ণ বলেছেন, ১৯৭১ সালে ভারত-পাকিস্তানের যুদ্ধ হয়েছিল ঠিকই কিন্তু সেটা মুক্তিযোদ্ধাদের সহযোগিতায়। মুক্তিযোদ্ধারাও এই যুদ্ধের অংশীদার এবং সেই কারণে বাংলাদেশ স্বাধীন হয়েছে।

বাংলাদেশে বিজয় দিবস উদযাপনের ধারাবাহিক অনুষ্ঠানের অংশ হিসাবে শুক্রবার ঢাকায় এক অনুষ্ঠানে ভারতীয় সেনাবাহিনীর একজন প্রাক্তন কর্মকর্তা ১৯৭১ সালের মুক্তিযুদ্ধকে ভারত-পাকিস্তান যুদ্ধ বলে মন্তব্য করেছিলেন। ওই কর্মকর্তার লেখা ‘১২ দিনের ভারত-পাকিস্তান যুদ্ধ’ শীর্ষক একটি বইয়েরও মোড়ক উন্মোচন হয় সেদিন সকালে। ভারতীয় প্রাক্তন সেনা কর্মকর্তার এই বক্তব্য নিয়ে বিতর্ক তৈরি হয়।

http://www.newsforbd.net/newsdetail/detail/200/351704

Awami league celebrates indian victory of india-Pakistan war of 1971.

352074_1.jpg

http://www.newsforbd.net/newsdetail/detail/200/352074

Which started in 3rd December

It was direct invasion started by India .but proxy war started long ago.

Pakistan sure hate India for it but in reality in the actual battle field Indians saved the Pakistani soldiers from getting slaughtered.
Otherwise those 93,000 would've been returned in body bags.
:rofl:
So this is what you understood ? Poor chap! I hope all PDF bangladeshi chetona fellows strongly hold this idea too! Congrates you won the war.And no doubt that you guys will be the front line warriors if any real war ever happen .:tup:

Last edited:
It was direct invasion started by India .but proxy war started long ago.
Proxy war was fought by us.
So this is what you understood ? Poor chap! I hope all PDF bangladeshi chetona fellows strongly hold this idea too!
This is what Gen Jacob said to Niazi when he negotiated terms of surrender.
you guys will be the front line warriors if any real war ever happen .:tup:
A war should never happen again in Bangladeshi soil.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom