What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

So, it's victory day not independence day?
This day is 26 March , 16 December is victory day,21 February is martyr day (1952 language incident).these 3 days are common.and also a minor common day is 14 December Martyr day when some intellectuals were killed.

Here are loads of days you (all ) should know ,I will write only awami legue days and all are against Pakistan .
Count them if you can !!

10 January - home returns day of father of nation (mujib), Marty Asad day- someone was shot dead in 1969 .

24 January- uprising day ,
March 2 national flag day,
17 March National baby day -the birthday of mujib ,
23 March -flag rising day ,
April 17 - mujib nogor day (puppet mukti govt formed in 1971),
7 June -six point movement day ,
27 August - dighalia deyara genocide day 1971 ( point to be noted , in that day 60 peopels were murdered by Pakistani raiders ,so that became a day. Perhaps they forgot about rest 2999940 ),

17 September- great education day ( when 1962 when Bengali heroes fight against negative education system imposed by pakistan govt and avhieved the goal of positive and people oriented (!)education ,(it's in 1962 )
18 September-krishna pur genocide day (by Pakistani in 1971 ),
29 September- Mahmud pur genocide day by Pakistani 1971 .
I will not be surprised if 365 days will be special days !

1. Jute and jute goods

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-bangladesh.371875/page-26[/QUOTE]
Last year Pakistan exported goods worth 21 Billion. Bangladesh exports were close to 35 Billion.

Your ideas are stuck at concepts about Bangladesh from fifteen years ago like a lot of Indians here. Bangladesh industrial output contains a lot more than chaddis and t-shirts. In fact Pakistan is a more traditional exporter of t-shirts/undershirts than Bangladesh is. Enough high quality textile investments were made locally - that we have diversified (even textile exports) well beyond those simple items with very low margins.

The recent impetus into mens'/womens' tailored fashion, denims (Bangladesh is the 2nd largest denim exporter worldwide and a pioneer in green production). and home textiles are just some other textile export areas.

Bangladesh produces most of the home electronics, small electrics and kitchenware consumed locally, as well as pharma, ceramics, seafood which are export-growth sectors. Industrial export variety is comparable to Pakistan, if not better. Here's a list (though not comprehensive) of non-textile exports. This list does not include niche items produced in export zones which are varied and numerous.
  1. Electronics apparatus (including computers, cellphones, smart TVs)
  2. Electrical machinery (including power electronics equipment)
  3. Vehicles (mostly two wheeler motorcycles, buses, trucks, as needed for domestic consumption)
  4. Rubber, rubber articles (such as vulcanized tires etc.)
  5. Plastics, plastic articles (housewares and various cookware implements)
  6. Meat/seafood preparations (shrimp exports mostly)
  7. Cereals (rice, pulses)
  8. Shipbuilding (we made some small vessels for Karachi port but we can build OPV's and frigates for you too if needed)
  9. Bicycle (and parts) exports
  10. Steel products such as long items (rebar) and processed items (metal housing, some of which is being exported to Pakistan).
  11. Jute and jute goods
  12. leather items (shoes belts etc.)
Future growth investment areas include Motor vehicles, Gems, precious metals processing, Mineral fuels processing, Optical (and technical, medical) apparatus etc. some of which is already in the upswing.

Please see my 'Made in Bangladesh' thread for details.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-bangladesh.371875/page-26

Man, Why this long explaination ? You have Jute and this is enough to make BD a prosperous and developed country. After all this was only Jute who made West Pakistan more richer and developed than BD.

April 17 - mujib nogor day (puppet mukti govt formed in 1971)

So it seems to me now, you belong to that part of Bangladeshis which is getting near to be বিলুপ্ত . Godspeed :)

And when people get comfortable proclaiming surrendering to 'LUNGI CLOWNS' in open sky, my suppressed desire awakes to become a writer by starting an Epic "Ode On The Lungi". But alas!! Some Kaiser Haq has already written a poem by same name :(

So it seems to me now, you belong to that part of Bangladeshis which is getting near to be বিলুপ্ত . Godspeed :)
Not really. I was actually the opposite 10 years ago. I am a mixed of anti indian (propaganda) , anti chetona and and also a supporter of mujib and his family and to few other good people in awami league , but also against most of awami hypocrites.
I have no fundumental support to any political ideology.you can count me among those 25% floating voters.

The real problem is I am too much puritanical about truth and lie . Although truths and lies are correlatives and never eternal.

LUNGI CLOWNS
Sadly I wouldn't declare mujib nogor govt as clown or puppet if Pakistani force really surrendered to the lungi clown mukti bahini , really I would be able to proud for them.

But the reality is Pakistan army surrendered to Indian army and they (niazi and his force ) even refuse to recognize the India paid lungi clown force who were just separatist and no way to be proud for them .

Even if Colonel osmani were present during that time I would think that east Bengal regiment won the battle who were just nothing but rebel against Pakistan military regime .
If they really(rebel army that is east Bengal regiment ) wanted the seperation of pakistan atleast osmani wouldn't be absent.

Thank you .
@Predator71

Last edited:
Sadly I wouldn't declare mujib nogor govt as clown or puppet if Pakistani force really surrendered to the lungi clown mukti bahini , really I would be able to proud .
Pakistan surrendered to Joint Command. Period

But the reality is Pakistan army surrendered Indian army and they (niazi force ) even refuse to recognize the India paid lungi clown force .
Heard of Geneva Convention? Heard of Tiger Siddqi? If you can't correlate then I'm sorry.

Even if Colonel osmani were present during that time I would think that east Bengal regiment won the battle who were just nothing but rebel against Pakistan military regime .
The force you were talking about was under the same government you are calling puppet. It was no more East Bengal Regiment. Period.

If they really(rebel army that is east Bengal regiment ) wanted the seperation of pakistan atleast osmani wouldn't be absent.

Let me ask you a few very interesting questions. Who was the Army Chief of Pakistan then? What was Osmani's designation then? Who was A K khandakar and where was he in 16 December, 1971?

Let me ask you another very interesting question now. If everything happened as your desired scenarios, what would you do with the Pak army Generals and their collaborators? Say you have a machine gun and you have lost your close relatives in the war. Would you have control over your adrenaline where you have just won the war? Tell me plz.

Regards

Do you know Indian's are stupid.

Indians*

Yes, Gandhi Hindoo? Hey @PAKISTANFOREVER I love acronyms. What can you make out of doo and Gand ??? Mmm think !

Those are abbreviations not acronyms. You're not the brightest bulb in the lighthouse it seems.

My first ever experience with some BDsian was at airport in Malaysia where one BDshian heard me talking to my mother and asked me if I am Pakistani and then went round and round of dissing and cussing. Had to move to another seat in lounge to get rid of his mumbo jumbo.

This is their sanskriti, their maryaada.

istan surrendered to Joint Command. Period
Yes nominally. Joint command to Indian force and perhaps any proxy mukti leader ? Where was the cheif of army osmani ? Without military command nothing can be considered as war other than separatist movement .
Heard of Geneva Convention?
Well but heard of tiger siddiqi or civet ( নাকি বাঘের ছাল জড়ানো বাঘাডাঁশা?) Siddiqu whatever you call him. However I damn care so called heros ,I only care of a military cheif during war time .civilians specially Bangladeshi civilians has no idea what the real war is as we never had a good military history before so called 1971 war.

He was kicked out from awami league the voice of democracy because he critisized hasina !
And again he is trying to join awami league commanded by same shekh hasina who is unworthy child ( according to your tiger) of bangobandhu?
The force you were talking about was under the same government you are calling puppet. It was no more East Bengal Regiment. Period.
Now awami league is in power and atleast we know this . Let's speak about our point of view.
Under command is a umbrella term here in order to maintain the east Pakistani side civil war. Hwever let's ignore it at that moment since the whole drama is a propaganda.
Who was A K khandakar and where was he in 16 December, 1971?
Ak khandakar is a writer of his own book where he wrote that sheikh mujib said joy Pakistan and later corrected his book under pressure and wrote that sheikh mujib said Jay Bangla ,Jay Pakistan

I also believe that sheikh mujib said Jay Bangla Jay pakistan as bengalis were Pakistani so he said it.
But now for the sake of you let's assume that he said only Jay Pakistan ,so where your mythology stands ? It crashes like sand wall right ?
Mujib did not declare indipendance, mujib was patriot Pakistani , when mujib surrender to army in order to save Pakistan from India's prey ,that time ziaur Rahman declared indipendance that is an angry expression and then he was critisized and corrected as he is declaring indipendance ( or war against his own country because of misunderstanding or because of rebelling military heritage ?)on behalf of mujib .
Poor mujib was not in East Pakistan that time to condem ziaur Rahman.
, what would you do with the Pak army Generals and their collaborators? Say you have a machine gun and you have lost your close relatives in the war. Would you have control over your adrenaline where you have just won the war? Tell
Ok first you tell me please what you would do if you have been the same scenario when Bangladesh military regime after 1971 did the same?
What did the Bengali do when Ershad was in power and tortured even murder many ? How many peoples declared war against Bangladeshi fascist government during the military regime under Zia and Ershad ?
And what about the case when BNP started endless strike and used or commanded petrol bombs either by mercenaris or some of their mobs?
How many Bengalis decalred war ?
Do you that bangladesh was under threat of another civil war ? Do you know who was the villain ? awami league that time didn't deploy army?
Well they didn't forget ..... Let's not talk about it since nothing can't be proven here and it's not necessary too.

during the military regime of Pakistan ( before well planned indian war of 1971 )
Or later military regime of Bangladesh period .
Why China didn't recognize Bangladesh as sovereign country when mujib was alive?
If I claim that as strongest ally of Pakistan, China still had some hope that only muijb can reunite both Pakistan as the leader of East Pakistan, specially mujib was a die hard activist of the Great Pakistan movement proposed and established in his own land ?how can you disprove me clearly?

However I don't blame India for 1971 war but I salute them that their war plan was Superior to Pakistan that year and Superior enough to crash and break a strong Muslim nation ,made half population a shortage by taking the leader mujib as hostage when he is returned from West Pakistan everything is fair in war so India did a fair thing against war with Pakistan .it's Pakistani leaders were busy screwing each other and India just took the chance . I would do the same if I were in the place of India. After all only insane will waste such opportunity of eliminating his/her rival,and Indian military strategy isn't base on some immature PDF Bangladeshi morons .

Last edited:

Man, Why this long explaination ? You have Jute and this is enough to make BD a prosperous and developed country. After all this was only Jute who made West Pakistan more richer and developed than BD.[/QUOTE]
Do not beat about the bush. Jute was as good as gold until 1972 when plastic bags started their journey. Does it hurt you to to know that jute-earned foreign currency made west Pakistan glitter with imported industries?

Yesterday, it was jute that was stolen by you. Today, it is textile that you cannot steal any more. It was a good riddance that west Pakistan is not with us. Oh!! I forgot that you have atomic bombs that can destroy our textile.

There is no way a poor country like Pakistan could engage and/or prevail in a expeditionary war.

Pakistan was and is not the USA.
Pakistan already became bankrupt by September, 1971.Industrial production fell by 40 percent as demand from East Pakistan dried up.Treasury and foreign currency depleted to almost nil. Foreign aid and credit withheld as war uncertainty rages on and atrocity by Pak army became well known across the world.Pakistan had no capacity to bear this condition for another year.Only way for them to get out of that situation was to engage in a risky gamble of all out war with India and hope for Chinese and American intervention on behalf of it to lead that mess into a logical conclusion.If you read the article of Time magazine than or other international newspaper, it was clear that Pakistan was desperate to end the Mukti Bahini insurgency and was willing an all out war with India to finish that tense situation.Which they did in 3rd December by attacking western Indian airbases to turn it into a general, all out war with the false hope that China and America will intervene.

1. Jute and jute goods
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-bangladesh.371875/page-26

Man, Why this long explaination ? You have Jute and this is enough to make BD a prosperous and developed country. After all this was only Jute who made West Pakistan more richer and developed than BD.

I know you speak light-heartedly bhaisaab - but Jute has fell out of favor in usage in Bangladesh itself for packaging. They are genetically modifying the plant to produce silkier quality for mixing with synthetic fibres (clothing use - Jute Silk Linen Matka Fabric as well as yardage for sarees).

https://www.nydesignerfabrics.com/silk-fabrics/silk-linen-matka/jute-silk-linen-matka-fabric.html

39e382346dce22719f2c6d683781a708.jpg

In India there is compulsory packaging law for jute, and we have no such thing, so we have to export most of it, it is in use mostly for soil erosion control and is of course bio-degradable.

By the way - where does Pakistan get most of its tea and Paan/betelnut (سپاری - supari) nowadays? We used to supply most of it before 1971. I was told that the daily flights from East to West were full of those items. I guess Paan is not as popular in Pakistan anymore...

Last edited:
You lost 3,000,000 men, if you consider that something to celebrate, God knows what you would mourn over.
Great things couldn't be earn by surrendering 93,000 troops to the enemy. It always come through paying huge price.

isn't it a victory day for Indians?
Vijay Diwas is being celebrated on 16th December of every year since Bangladesh came into existence.

মনে হয় বুঝাতে পারি নি। বলেছি যে কোন মুক্তি যুদ্ধই হয়নি।
I see. There was no war. No operation searchlight, no Mujib winning Pakistan general election, no bullets fired. We're all living in a dream. When we wake up it will be Pakistan again.

I see. There was no war. No operation searchlight, no Mujib winning Pakistan general election, no bullets fired. We're all living in a dream. When we wake up it will be Pakistan again.
Dear sir I have explain it before when I have answered you so don't be surprised and stop pushing please.
Yes there was a great war no doubt, but it's not freedom fight but it was India Pakistan war.
Clear sir? If not then please read again, there was no freedom fight but it was India Pakistan war ,and india's victory was decisive.
After war India wanted to devour east Pakistan like Hyderabad state .
But because of sheikh mujib India failed .and that's why sheikh mujib is very respectable person for me.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom