What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

Online they seem to be very racist and a need for revenge. I politely remind them Karachi has over a million ethnic Bengalis and are equal citizens of Pakistan. I have had the chance to interact with a British Bangali and asked as to why Bangladeshis are so hostile towards Pakistanis, his response was a shrud of the shoulders and politely replied Bangladesh is not our country the leaders are murdering our religious clerics. So in reality not every person is the same.

I am from Karachi and I have few Bengali friends and grew up with them. I have nothing against them as they are my own country fellows. I was talking about BDshains in Germany who came as students from BD. May be Brit Bdshains are different. My personal experience with them is quite traumatic. lol

What "victory day"????? indians imported by ruling awami league regime lecturing Bangladeshis that it was "India - Pakistan" war in 1971. Role of Bangladeshis were just to help india. Anti Bangladesh Awami league cheerleading members should reveal their allegiance now and tell us why awami indian dalals are celebrating indian victory by importing indians in Bangladesh?????? or eat indian sh$t.

৭১ সালে ভারত-পাকিস্তান যুদ্ধে মুক্তিযোদ্ধারাও অংশীদার ছিল: ভারতীয় জেনারেল

351704_1.jpg
16 Dec, 2017

ভারতীয় সেনাবাহিনীর পূর্বাঞ্চলীয় প্রধান লেফটেনেন্ট জেনারেল অভয় কৃষ্ণ বলেছেন, ১৯৭১ সালে ভারত-পাকিস্তানের যুদ্ধ হয়েছিল ঠিকই কিন্তু সেটা মুক্তিযোদ্ধাদের সহযোগিতায়। মুক্তিযোদ্ধারাও এই যুদ্ধের অংশীদার এবং সেই কারণে বাংলাদেশ স্বাধীন হয়েছে।

বাংলাদেশে বিজয় দিবস উদযাপনের ধারাবাহিক অনুষ্ঠানের অংশ হিসাবে শুক্রবার ঢাকায় এক অনুষ্ঠানে ভারতীয় সেনাবাহিনীর একজন প্রাক্তন কর্মকর্তা ১৯৭১ সালের মুক্তিযুদ্ধকে ভারত-পাকিস্তান যুদ্ধ বলে মন্তব্য করেছিলেন। ওই কর্মকর্তার লেখা ‘১২ দিনের ভারত-পাকিস্তান যুদ্ধ’ শীর্ষক একটি বইয়েরও মোড়ক উন্মোচন হয় সেদিন সকালে। ভারতীয় প্রাক্তন সেনা কর্মকর্তার এই বক্তব্য নিয়ে বিতর্ক তৈরি হয়।

http://www.newsforbd.net/newsdetail/detail/200/351704

First of this was not really a military parade more a political rally for Sheikh Hasnia who is using Sheikh Mujib to build her own career. Secondly, it is a celebration of total domination by Indians of Bangladesh thanks to Sheikh Hasina. Bangladeshis should be ashamed of themselves.

First of this was not really a military parade more a political rally for Sheikh Hasnia who is using Sheikh Mujib to build her own career. Secondly, it is a celebration of total domination by Indians of Bangladesh thanks to Sheikh Hasina. Bangladeshis should be ashamed of themselves.
Indian domination of Bangladesh doesn't involve Indian drones patrolling Bangladeshi skies
nor is Indian military killing Bangladeshi troops with logistics support through Bangladeshi territory.
Nor is is Bangladesh dependent on India for its economic growth with mega projects like CPEC.

So how can you claim Indian domination of Bangladesh?

Indian domination of Bangladesh doesn't involve Indian drones patrolling Bangladeshi skies
nor is Indian military killing Bangladeshi troops with logistics support through Bangladeshi territory.
Nor is is Bangladesh dependent on India for its economic growth with mega projects like CPEC.

So how can you claim Indian domination of Bangladesh?

Why would India troops kill BD troops? They are busy banging eachother wife's, fratricide n suicides.. Not to forget getting beheaded by BAT bhoot praits... N being controlled by Chinese.. On top of that they are fed watery daal... Which looks like a toddlers lose motion....

So would you call Jinnah, Liaquat and Musharaf - Indian Muslims or Pakistanis?
Or all those 20 million Urdu speaking Pakistani who are Muhajir.I am not including the Punjabi muslim whose roots are current Indian Punjab or Delhi.If you add this two, than it is certain that 25-30 percent of current Pakistani population has their roots in current India.

As Bangladeshis we should equally acknowledge the benefits we are enjoying because of separate land from Pakistan and India. Pakistanis have also grown stronger after 1971. Bangladesh become weak in terms of defence. But the human quality has increased. Under Pakistan, Bangladeshis wont ever enjoy the same benefits as now. Simply because of human quality. Lets not drag too much into that. Pakistanis can match shoulder to shoulder with all stronger Muslim countries, USA, India, China. For Bangladeshis its a distant thought. But their administrations are terrible and the radical problem. Bangladeshis are enjoying well off from that. Before the creation of Pakistan, Bangladeshis had almost zero history to be proud of. Apart from the Turk, Persian, Pashtun stock. Heck Siraj ud daulah's Army was full of Pashtuns, Kashmiris and Hindus. Also the Hindu Zamindars had full of Pashtun soldiers. During British era Bangladeshis had little contribution in armed forces, little academics and little infrastructures. But all certainly grew too much after creation of Pakistan. Still we are getting benefit out of it. I think people should be proud but that doesnt become too much that it becomes irritating and cause of historical denial.

BD might. Problem is, their country is not as diverse as PK/IND, their resources are limited and so are their options. They gotta find some high tech high value field/product in which they excel, something other than t shirts.
This is exactly what BD should do. But, it takes time to be able to produce high value products. A huge amount of capital, skilled manpower and knowhow are needed to do that. Today, we are surviving by making small and small efforts in textiles, and sending labors to foreign countries. Capital being formed in this low-tech effort will be re-invested in other fields that will produce goods with more values. I think, we have to wait for at least another 30 years for that.

Muslim League was actually created by the Lungi clowns, Qaid was part of Congress at that time.

We frankly don't care, as long as we don't have the same fate as Indian Punjab where it is being over run by lungi clowns then all is well. I wish Bangladesh well for the future. :tup:

Pak should celebrate 16 dec as word traitor day..

Wow our victory day triggered some poor fellows :yahoo:Happy belated victory day to all my Bangladeshi brothers.

Ignore Pakis calling us traitors. The real traitors are Pakistanis, who did not hand over power to Bangalis after Mujib won the 1970 election fair and square.

Had India not sided in the war with Mukhti Bahini they would not have won and your so called "save" would not be applicable?

Is this Gandhoo maths? Do you call children, women, girls, servants etc POWs? How many times will you have to be told that the Pak military numbered below 55k all told.

There is no way a poor country like Pakistan could engage and/or prevail in a expeditionary war.

Pakistan was and is not the USA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom