What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

Abstract non-existent entities. There is NO such thing as a "south Asian Muslim group" :lol: There are Pakistanis, indian muslims and bangladeshis. Apart from religion, all 3 are COMPLETELY different to one another in EVERY way with COMPLETELY different interests. That is NEVER going to change. All 3 don't give a damn about one another. So much so for the fairy tale group called "south Asian Muslims"........lol.......:lol:
So would you call Jinnah, Liaquat and Musharaf - Indian Muslims or Pakistanis?

Abstract non-existent entities. There is NO such thing as a "south Asian Muslim group" :lol: There are Pakistanis, indian muslims and bangladeshis. Apart from religion, all 3 are COMPLETELY different to one another in EVERY way with COMPLETELY different interests. That is NEVER going to change. All 3 don't give a damn about one another. So much so for the fairy tale group called "south Asian Muslims"........lol.......:lol:

Yes, I think @PAKISTANFOREVER would also agree with me.

@dsr478

Let me clear it a bit more as I believe you have certain deficiencies.

I'm talking about geographical expression of the idea of Pakistan. It's not about Islam.

To abide by that geographical expression, you need to disassociate yourself with anything that is native to places beyond the territorial border of Pakistan.

Otherwise, your territorial boundaries are meaningless.

Geographical boundaries aren't the end all be all, many Pakistanis (myself included) have heritage from across the region.

Also, these Muslim rulers did rule over modern day Pakistan, had people from modern day Pakistan working for them, and many of them were even from modern day Pakistan too (Shah Jahan, Akbar, Durrani, etc).

So this means, Pakistan is more of an ideology than a nation?

It's a nation that primarily exists because of an ideology that if not adhered to, makes the nation's formation meaningless.

So if today or 100 years later if people in that location becomes atheist then there will be no Pakistan?

Not at all. Religion aside, Pakistan exists as a safe space for a unique race of people with a unique culture and heritage that is completely different to indians/bengalis. Had Pakistan not existed, this beautiful unique race would be wiped out. The massacre of 1 million innocent Pakistanis genocided by the sikhs in August 1947 is evidence of this.

Damn you are right. I don't usually agree with your posts, but this one is spot on.

Geographical boundaries aren't the end all be all, many Pakistanis (myself included) have heritage from across the region.

Also, these Muslim rulers did rule over modern day Pakistan, had people from modern day Pakistan working for them, and many of them were even from modern day Pakistan too (Shah Jahan, Akbar, Durrani, etc).

Doesn't matter what heritage you have. You are a Pakistani now and you need to disassociate yourself with anything that's from across the border.

It's a nation that primarily exists because of an ideology that if not adhered to, makes the nation's formation meaningless.
Not at all. Religion aside, Pakistan exists as a safe space for a unique race of people with a unique culture and heritage that is completely different to indians/bengalis. Had Pakistan not existed, this beautiful unique race would be wiped out. The massacre of 1 million innocent Pakistanis genocided by the sikhs in August 1947 is evidence of this.
Aren't you two British Pakistani giving contradictory statement?

What do you call Tata? What do you call Obama? Indian/American right? Now you got your answer.

PAKISTANFOREVER and others like him don't subscribe the one Ummah theory like I do. That's the key difference.

Problem is most Pakistanis agree with me, not them.

That means you are a Muslim, but not a Pakistani.

Doesn't matter what heritage you have. You are a Pakistani now and you need to disassociate yourself with anything that's from across the border.

Only if it came to being AFTER Pakistan was made, or came from non Muslims AND didn't form a part of modern day Pakistani culture.

That means you are a Muslim, but not a Pakistani.

The two aren't mutually exclusive you idiot.

Only if it came to being AFTER Pakistan was made, or came from non Muslims AND didn't form a part of modern day Pakistani culture.

You are confused buddy. Damn confused.

@Kaptaan I can't find the thread you created dividing the subcontinent into three parts, please share the link with our friend here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom