What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

Is this Gandhoo maths? Do you call children, women, girls, servants etc POWs? How many times will you have to be told that the Pak military numbered below 55k all told.

The stamp was released by West Pakistan Govt, so it is be Pindi math

Ps7-81.JPG

While the ummah chummah theory was a joke but it was a great way for us people in the Northern subcontinent to stay away from the rest of riff raff, I'm sorry but I just can't imagine my Grandfathers ancestral city Khushab being over run by bihari babus. Thanks but no thanks. I will always stick up for Pakistani Sikhs, Christian, Hindus or Muslims because we are the same not some Muslim Bengali living thousands of miles away.

The Qaid was a genius and clever a politician he used the Muslim card to rescue us from these lungi clowns.:lol:
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
tomorrow6.jpg

Muslim League was actually created by the Lungi clowns, Qaid was part of Congress at that time.

How come 55 percent citizen of a country became side piece?

Because nobody cared about you guys. Think about it. You were the majority, and still subjugated and ruled by us. Our language was the national language, despite being less spoken. Our community was more prosperous, and given all the attention in terms of development, despite yours being bigger.

Because nobody cared about you guys. Think about it. You were the majority, and still subjugated and ruled by us. Our language was the national language, despite being less spoken. Our community was more prosperous, and given all the attention in terms of development, despite yours being bigger.

Urdu is actually an Indian language. Ironically, Bengali would have been a better choice as the state language since it was native to East Pakistan.

The stamp was released by East Pakistan Govt, so it must be Pindi math
That number includes babies, children, women, girls, civilans etc from West Pakistan. By admission of your own Field Marshal Maneckshaw it took India to have 15:1 advantage for it to defeat a small 50K force of Pakistan military.

15 to 1

That number includes babies, children, women, girls, civilans etc from West Pakistan. By admission of your own Field Marshal Maneckshaw it took India to have 15:1 advantage for it to defeat a small 50K force of Pakistan military.

15 to 1

So why did Pindi release the stamp with that number then

Turkish language made by Turkish Muslims in pre-Pakistan times, does it make it inherently Pakistani?

Urdu isn't Turkish you degenerate, and these guys were born and raised in South Asia, not Turkey. They are inherently South Asian, we have all (especially Muslims) been influenced by them greatly.

Turkish heritage doesn't make someone Turkish, it makes their ancestors Turkish.

So why did Pindi release the stamp with that number then

Because 90,000 POW's were taken, but only 50k were actual soldiers.

Urdu isn't Turkish you degenerate, and these guys were born and raised in South Asia, not Turkey. They are inherently South Asian, we have all (especially Muslims) been influenced by them greatly.

Turkish heritage doesn't make someone Turkish, it makes their ancestors Turkish.

Because 90,000 POW's were taken, but only 50k were actual soldiers.

So any language created by South Asians is inherently Pakistani? You are just questioning the justification of Pakistan's own existence.

You seem to be just another confused lot like several others here!

And that is why you will do well. I am convinced that Bangladesh will be first out of the three large SA countries to become developed.

BD might. Problem is, their country is not as diverse as PK/IND, their resources are limited and so are their options. They gotta find some high tech high value field/product in which they excel, something other than t shirts.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom