What's new

Bangladesh Victory Day Parade 2017

So any language created by South Asians is inherently Pakistani? You are just questioning the justification of Pakistan's own existence.

You seem to be just another confused lot like several others here!

There was no Pakistan back then.

Something is inherently Pakistani if it was made by South Asian Muslims, and modern day Pakistanis adopted it.

Victory day may be for Bengalis but defeat day for South Asian Muslims.

Smart man, you have my respect.

There was no Pakistan back then.

Something is inherently Pakistani if it was made by South Asian Muslims, and modern day Pakistanis adopted it.

If I'm not wrong, many Pakistanis claim Pakistan's roots are in IVC.

As I said, you are just another confused chap!

That's why I said, "Actual Nation Theory"!

Urdu isn't Turkish you degenerate, and these guys were born and raised in South Asia, not Turkey. They are inherently South Asian, we have all (especially Muslims) been influenced by them greatly.

Turkish heritage doesn't make someone Turkish, it makes their ancestors Turkish.

Because 90,000 POW's were taken, but only 50k were actual soldiers.
and where have i claimed 50k were not actual soldiers

If I'm not wrong, many Pakistanis claim Pakistan's roots are in IVC.

As I said, you are just another confused chap!

That's why I said, "Actual Nation Theory"!

The only confused ones are morons like you.

Pakistan is inherently Islamic, and exists for and because of Islam.

That doesn't mean we don't have a pre Islamic past though.

Then get out of here. Why are you in a Pakistani forum then? :lol: LOL
I'm in the internet. Not in Pakistan. I don't think the server of this site is located in Pakistan either :rolleyes1:

So going by this, it is an online forum where discussing about Pakistan is the main objective. But other topics are also allowed.

I'm in the internet. Not in Pakistan. I don't think the server of this site is located in Pakistan either :rolleyes1:

So going by this, it is an online forum where discussing about Pakistan is the main objective. But other topics are also allowed.

Pretty poor excuses.

At the end of the day, you are using a Pakistani forum even though Pakistan is public enemy number 1 for pro-Bangladeshi Bengalis like you.

The only confused ones are morons like you.

Pakistan is inherently Islamic, and exists for and because of Islam.

That doesn't mean we don't have a pre Islamic past though.

Let me clear it a bit more as I believe you have certain deficiencies.

I'm talking about geographical expression of the idea of Pakistan. It's not about Islam.

To abide by that geographical expression, you need to disassociate yourself with anything that is native to places beyond the territorial border of Pakistan.

Otherwise, your territorial boundaries are meaningless.

So if today or 100 years later if people in that location becomes atheist then there will be no Pakistan?

Then Pakistan's struggle for independence will have become null and void of any meaning.

But we will still exist, because Pakistan has been separate from Hindustan for too long now for reunification to occur.

They gotta find some high tech high value field/product in which they excel
They had a swamp. Few inches above water. All of them stuffed like a sardine can. Famine. Poverty. Known to the world as "basket case". From that low in 1971 they built up a state, found "shirts" and made fantastic progress to where they are today. So if they could find "shirts" from famine I would wager they will find "TVs" in future and keep the upward trajectory they have displayed thus far. And trust me I have such latent prejudice against these guys but over the last few years they have earned my respect despite my feelings towards them. Credit where credit is due.

Victory day may be for Bengalis but defeat day for South Asian Muslims.

Abstract non-existent entities. There is NO such thing as a "south Asian Muslim group" :lol: There are Pakistanis, indian muslims and bangladeshis. Apart from religion, all 3 are COMPLETELY different to one another in EVERY way with COMPLETELY different interests. That is NEVER going to change. All 3 don't give a damn about one another. So much so for the fairy tale group called "south Asian Muslims"........lol.......:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom