What's new

Bangladesh v Pakistan

@F-16_Falcon

Take sport like a sport don't turn it into some kind of war .Its not the spirit of a sports man

It goes something like this "Don't celebrate before victory "

We won but we still performed poorly ,we need to improve .look at the extras corner Pakistan gave 30 extras in just a total 0f 197

Out of these 30 extras 8 were no-balls and 17 wides .every bowler bowled atleast 1 wide and Umar gul got the stick he went for some 7 runs per over .Pathetic it was

At one stage Bangladesh was looking to run-away with the show .Our players need to work on their mistakes because strong teams will not give us that much chances to come back

Why are we even happy that we beat Bangladesh? Bangladesh are a soft team(no offence). And this is only a warm up game. Lets hope the Pakistani team does not take this victory to their head and under perform in the real matches.

Why are we even happy that we beat Bangladesh? Bangladesh is a crap team (no offence). And this is only a warm up game. Lets hope the Pakistani team does not take this victory to their head and under perform in the real matches.

Brother this is really an offense and it will really hurt the feelings of many Bangladesh cricket lovers,if you wanted to express your point of view you should have used some decent and less offensive word like "mino" ,

BTW as far as i m concerned they are no more like a mino now its just the consistency what they lack otherwise if they gel together i don't see any reason why they can't beat better teams

128267.jpg

128263.jpg

this kit of pakistan team suits tem more than the last one tell me who will have to decide that when kit to be changed and who approve the desgin of pakistan team kit

Salam,
This is a very good page about the Positive side of Pakistan. You can join this page on Facebook. I want everyone to know about the Beauty of Pakistan.
Please do not take this as a spam.
The link to the Page is given below:

The Real Pakistan. | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom