What's new

Bangladesh v Pakistan

2011-02-15-21-04-20-February........Fifteen%2031.jpg

2011-02-15-21-04-38-February........Fifteen%2032.jpg

no seriously bangladesh is same side which defeated newzealand.i mean well played plus cant rule them out for an upset of any major team.

o well, atleast a loss wouldn make our team overconfident. But the the way we started who knows what the hell just happenend.
Anyways congrats .......

o well, atleast a loss wouldn make our team overconfident. But the the way we started who knows what the hell just happenend.
Anyways congrats .......

Tameem need a slap on back of his head. He better performed against India. :angry:

NO SERIOUSLY WELL PLAYED BANGLADESH....im prediciting an upset from bangladesh hopefully not pakistan like world cup99...it will be srilanka...but i really hope its INDIA :angry:

maybe newzealand....i mean if they beat newzealand and we beat them too ...maybe bangladesh goes to second round although im not sure how the stats work to qualify :cheesy:

if they beat lets say INDIA...in quaters...and in semis meet england another upset....well then bangladesh vs pakistan final....maybe maybe

zakir bro please maintain this soft corner in world cup too :cheers:

LOL :yahoo::woot:

If they lose it is soft corner, if they win it is their credit. :sick::sick::sick:

just see the comments of the banglades guys on espncricinfo during the match, they hate us more than bhartis. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom