What's new

Bangladesh v Pakistan

i think india is very strong on here home grounds that are batting paradise + favor spin bowling ..........and in both these departments india is quite strong.

a loser always needs something to cheer up. :sick:

:rofl:

It's O.K to loose against brother though. Now keep jumping...;)

If they lose it is soft corner, if they win it is their credit.

just see the comments of the banglades guys on espncricinfo during the match, they hate us more than bhartis.

So you want hard corner instead of soft ;)

Go and fight against them over there. :lol:

i think india is very strong on here home grounds that are batting paradise + favor spin bowling ..........and in both these departments india is quite strong.

it would be foolish to get over-confident. They are a pretty strong team --especially on the batting. A Pak-indo showdown would test our players skill to the limits. But our men have shown that when they are united, focused, and play their hearts out --they can make anything possible.

Any ways I am impressed by the BD's performance. They are just improving by every match and I hope they just become the next Srilanka. Srilanka was also considered as a weak team and minnows in 80's and now look where they are. Even today BD's performance was very commendable. Great work BD. It was a great fight back from you.

Congrats pakistan. Bangladesh pwned big time. Btw, I didn't watch it on TV.. but based on those pics.. whats with the empty stands?

bengladesh side does need a bit of improvements ,well starting t20 format inter city games can help i guess,well they will produce better players after it inshallah

Ahmed Shehzad a legend in the making. I want to see Junaid Khan perform.

misbah came in form at a right time he will be the man if pak need to win if top order will fail if he perfom im sure we will get to 250 every time in every match and pakistan with best bowling attack in wc can win this wc what we need good batting and amazzing fielding

It goes something like this "Don't celebrate before victory "

We won but we still performed poorly ,we need to improve .look at the extras corner Pakistan gave 30 extras in just a total 0f 197

Out of these 30 extras 8 were no-balls and 17 wides .every bowler bowled atleast 1 wide and Umar gul got the stick he went for some 7 runs per over .Pathetic it was

At one stage Bangladesh was looking to run-away with the show .Our players need to work on their mistakes because strong teams will not give us that much chances to come back

Back
Top Bottom