What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

personally I think Bd should seek launching services from INDIA, the most efficient & cost effective satellite launch power instead of wasting money just to keep ego high..nations should cooperate keeping economics in mind !!

You are right as an Indian. We are right as Bangladeshi if we will choice other country even that's not cost effective. Cost is not the main issue always.

You are right as an Indian. We are right as Bangladeshi if we will choice other country even that's not cost effective. Cost is not the main issue always.

Turkey launched its first home grown Satelite through ISRO.

Indonesia's first remote sensing satelite was launched through ISRO.

Algeria chosen India over French for ALSAT-2A.

Cost is not the main issue always.

So whats the main issue here?

GB

Turkey launched its first home grown Satelite through ISRO.

Indonesia's first remote sensing satelite was launched through ISRO.

Algeria chosen India over French for ALSAT-2A.

GB

Satellite is a sensitive issue and we love to stick with our strategic partner called China. SPARSO is under defence ministry in Bangladesh.

Govt is really building a digital bangladesh...congrats to bangladesh govt and scientists for this achievement,

GB

1. China comes as first choice from every point of views as we have satisfying history of sharing reciprocal trusts.

2. Oh, I cannot avoid my my so-called ego too.

3. India is prone to undermine us by saying that we gave you, we gave you - if we use their facilities. Oh I can remember your $1bn loan, how many time you guys utter that we gave you, we gave you but with high rate of interest and firstly for India's benefits like building road for your transit.

4. But I hope we will launch our sat in future by ISRO when we will also be able to launch by ourselves. As like NASA did, they launch their sat by ISRO even they are able to ...................

*IMO

1. China comes as first choice from every point of views as we have satisfying history of sharing reciprocal trusts.

2. Oh, I cannot avoid my my so-called ego too.

3. India is prone to undermine us by saying that we gave you, we gave you - if we use their facilities. Oh I can remember your $1bn loan, how many time you guys utter that we gave you, we gave you but with high rate of interest and firstly for India's benefits like building road for your transit.

4. But I hope we will launch our sat in future by ISRO when we will also be able to launch by ourselves. As like NASA did, they launch their sat by ISRO even they are able to ...................

*IMO

NASA didn't launched their Satelite through ISRO.

They put some of their own payload on Chandrayaan-I since Chandrayaan-I was going to visit moon.

Satellite is a sensitive issue and we love to stick with our strategic partner called China.

Good for you.

Turkey very well aware of India's relationship with Israel yet launched their satelite through India.

So does Indonesia and Algeria.

Their satelites were sensitive for them as well.
India is prone to undermine us by saying that we gave you, we gave you - if we use their facilities. Oh I can remember your $1bn loan, how many time you guys utter that we gave you, we gave you but with high rate of interest and firstly for India's benefits like building road for your transit.

Do you have anything better to rant? ISRO doesn't give free services so there is no question of 'we gave you'.

You pay we launch.

GB

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Govt is really building a digital bangladesh...congrats to bangladesh govt and scientists for this achievement,

Pardon my ignorance. What achievement?

GB

Turkey very well aware of India's relationship with Israel yet launched their satelite through India.
So does Indonesia and Algeria.

Their satelites were sensitive for them as well.

GB

Turkey has a diplomatic relationship with Israel. We dont.
We have our own set of priority as well as our own security and strategic concern. Dont break your skull here thinking about it... Its plain and simple.

Turkey has a diplomatic relationship with Israel. We dont.
We have our own set of priority as well as our own security and strategic concern. Dont break your skull here thinking about it... Its plain and simple.
Go ahead then... all the best for the satellite and your choice of China. If it suits you, it is good perhaps. :)

Satellite is a sensitive issue and we love to stick with our strategic partner called China. SPARSO is under defence ministry in Bangladesh.

On a side note Iaj .... What is the criteria for Selecting China over India? ... I mean why is china a strategic partner for BD? .... Not sure about your defence co-operation with China ...But you share your borders with us and them ... What is it with China then ?

On a side note Iaj .... What is the criteria for Selecting China over India? ... I mean why is china a strategic partner for BD? .... Not sure about your defence co-operation with China ...But you share your borders with us and them ... What is it with China then ?

China has always been a strategic partner for us....in terms of defence and economy etc....there is nothing wrong with ISRO i believe, but it is just a matter of you know those "old buddies" type of thing....

However, China might charge us less given that we have had a good political relation with them....moreover, their VP Xi visited Bangladesh and talks about satellite launching has been an important agenda....hence its more likely that China could be our choice....

Cheers!!!

China has always been a strategic partner for us....in terms of defence and economy etc....there is nothing wrong with ISRO i believe, but it is just a matter of you know those "old buddies" type of thing....

However, China might charge us less given that we have had a good political relation with them....moreover, their VP Xi visited Bangladesh and talks about satellite launching has been an important agenda....hence its more likely that China could be our choice....

Cheers!!!
Buddy, ISRO has a record low price in launching satellites in the world. It is true that we're not the kings of cost efficiency, but we do certain services cheapest and best in the world. For example, satellite launch and Telecom services are even cheaper than China.

Especially telecom. You can't go lower than 1 Paisa per minute..:lol:

Beware of Cheap Chinese.

They got a contract to build and Launch Satellite for Nigeria.

It stopped working in Few Weeks:D

Wasted $200 million of that Poor Nation.:chilli:

:bunny:

Since when did we start sharing border with China? One reason why we don't have any border conflicts with them. But if China invades Indian NE up to our northern borders, then we have to be more cautious in our subsequent dealings with China. :D

bd is technologically very behind of India.take help from ISRO!

Back
Top Bottom