What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

Satellite is a sensitive issue and we love to stick with our strategic partner called China. SPARSO is under defence ministry in Bangladesh.

Strategic partner??? lol who defined it? You??? :lol:

Thats why we are taking help from technologically advance country China

If you need technologically advanced country's help than go to USA or Russia not China.

take help from china and time will come when they will invade you and will use your satellites for spying on us!

yes take help from russia or ask superpower india!but no yanks!

A good news for our bangladeshi brothers :tup:
The fact isint that wheather the sattelite is cheap or not.
The country has to start from a scratch and come towards sucess.

Slow and steady, wins thee race! :agree:

Strategic partner??? lol who defined it? You??? :lol:

GOB and GOC decided it. Just read the joint comminique between China and Bangladesh during Hasina's visit.

If you need technologically advanced country's help than go to USA or Russia not China.

Dont worry about it, we know what serve us best.

Why has this thread turned into a discussion of whether BD should use ISRO for launches or not? Just leave it to them, no?

ISRO is known for providing efficient and cost-effective space solutions, and even European countries, and countless other countries place payloads on ISRO. A few pages back there is a great comment about ISROs launch schedule for the next few years which clearly shows how many countries turn to ISRO for launches.

When BD needs to launch its satellite, I trust that ISRO will bid for the launch along with other countries. If the GoI wants to go out of its way to launch this, GoI ought to subsidize this launch to make the bid more competitive than anyone else can provide. If the bid is competitive, and better than what other countries have to offer, BD will have to give the contract to ISRO. If not, tough luck, ISRO will bid better and provide a more attractive package next time. As simple as that.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Why has this thread turned into a discussion of whether BD should use ISRO for launches or not? Just leave it to them, no?

ISRO is known for providing efficient and cost-effective space solutions, and even European countries, and countless other countries place payloads on ISRO. A few pages back there is a great comment about ISROs launch schedule for the next few years which clearly shows how many countries turn to ISRO for launches.

When BD needs to launch its satellite, I trust that ISRO will bid for the launch along with other countries. If the bid is competitive, and better than what other countries have to offer, BD will have to give the contract to ISRO. If not, tough luck, ISRO will bid better and provide a more attractive package next time. As simple as that.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Hey you're making sense, so you're no good for discussion!

take help from china and time will come when they will invade you and will use your satellites for spying on us!
Wow don't make everyone laugh with your s tupidity and jealousy, I just can't believe how stupid trolls can't get.

Last edited:
IND151..take help from china and time will come when they will invade you and will use your satellites for spying on us!

Be afraid of that day when Chinese install their own version of Missile Defense Systems in Bangladesh. Don't then whin that time.

Huh I didn't ask for indian missle defense. I said if Chinese one day Install them in Bangladesh similar to what US is suggesting for poland against russians and it is making russians panicky.

Back
Top Bottom