What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

It beats me how jobless can people be to open a fake profile for earning brownie points in defense forums, why not use the same energy to change your miserable life!

As far as Bangladeshis are concerned, why not launch the satellite first, then brag? :|

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I just found out it's a two years old thread, so did you guys actually launch the satellite as yet?

The title of the article posted is incorrect. Bangladesh is planning to launch its own satellite. It is a telecoms satellite, not a military one.

Bangladesh plans to launch satellite

Yeah it was planned to launch in 2013. You are expecting to launch it two years earlier?? Everyone knows which people live in delusion of being global super power and continuously brag about it!! Not us.

Yeah it was planned to launch in 2013. You are expecting to launch it two years earlier?? Everyone knows which people live in delusion of being global super power and continuously brag about it!! Not us.

So any insight about the recent progress, instead of only mumbling again and again that we will launch a satellite!

So any insight about the recent progress, instead of only mumbling again and again that we will launch a satellite!

Well, this tread is over 2 years old. I wasn't even here back then, lolz...

No recent news of any progress. I suspect they'd want to use it for political football :lol:

Back
Top Bottom