What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

i just wanted to say that instead of praising PRC build your own ABM!

no comments IND151 you are from another world.
I AM FROM SAME ORLD.

nice....its good if you take help from ISRO

mujhe samaj mein nahi ata....ye Indians ko itna ungli karne ki adat kyun hay.

You may have said it in good faith....but just see the replies:-
1. Indians are begging us.....
2. Their products are unreliable...
3. ISRO is made with Russian help...
After getting such replies, still you people don't stop your "begging"....
You Indians are actually INSULTING India not "MARKETING" (ISRO has already reached a level where it doesn't need MARKETING)

Let BD do whatever they feel like, if you really have to post on such issues then just say something like "congrats" and that's it.

Begging bowls? :O
Its called service providing, and if you follow news, India lauches satelites for most of the countries on a regular basis.

STOP begging man STOP begging...
You are actually insulting ISRO and all Indians.
This is not called "service providing" or "marketing" of any kind. This is actually begging.
You provide service to those who are willing to take it. I don't know about BD govt., but from the comments it looks like the BD forum members don't want our "service".

When will Indians get rid off their colonial begging mentality..........

yaaaaaaaaaaar why our indian members distreb them let them lunch there satlite its there own job why we have pain in BD satlite.any ways best of luck to BD.

Even I, as an Indian don't understand.
Even after so much of insult, they still continue to beg(offer help).
may be Indians are thick-skinned.

Dear , Somnath dada. If you are not a false flagger, take a bow.

Dear , Somnath dada. If you are not a false flagger, take a bow.

If you read my posts very carefully you will understand whether I am a false flagger or not.
Those replies were out of desperation..........
It hurts when someone insults my country (I am sure you feel the same towards your own country)

I think SELF-CRITICISM is a better way of developing/advancing than BRAGGING or BEGGING.

^^ Quite interesting thoughts Somnath...

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Cheers!!!

Though thats the most logical and cost effective solution, but I know many wont take your suggestion positively in this forum ;)

As many will fear that raw may bug their satelite to intercept all their calls and privacy :rofl::rofl::rofl::flame::flame::flame:

WTF!!!! Its their satellite, let them have it launched by China, EU, US, France, Aliens... Id say, let them build a frekin slingshot and launch it. Why should we care? If they want India to launch, they can ask. So why the "They can ask India sh!t"????

Who is gonna take this satellite to space for Bangladesh?

Which global power? China or India

It beats me how jobless can people be to open a fake profile for earning brownie points in defense forums, why not use the same energy to change your miserable life!

As far as Bangladeshis are concerned, why not launch the satellite first, then brag? :|

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I just found out it's a two years old thread, so did you guys actually launch the satellite as yet?

Back
Top Bottom