What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

Sasural genda ful is a hindi serial based on a Indian Punjabi family. If you see that you will find a far difference between previous types of serials. Dialogs are better in there, I mean, there is no problem between Sas ma and bahuo and husband and wife and no sadness only.

Next year when I will visit bd I will give a try. cheers

Hey i have a question.... is this ur first sat? n do u have a SLV?

Yah, It will be the maiden sat for us. And, LoL, You must be creazy! HOw can BD make SLV who does not have any motor industry even?

Last edited:
India imposed 25 Lac rupees fees for downloading every channel per operator when our govt dont charge any money for Indian channel. That is one of the reasons the cable operator cant afford to downlink BD channel.

Eh .... 25 Lac for WHAT ? ..... For Indian Cable operators to get a channel?

Can you post any link for this pls ?

You said GoI does not make any dam...
Mate, im kiddin. You forgot your spellcheck. Its dam NOT dame (as written in your first post).

All these are a scheme to make bangladesh a desert and deprive bangladesh from its legal share of water.
I do understand your concern. By GoI has had a history of making such non environment friendly decision for our own people as well... check out Narmada project (and megha patkar's agitation).

N regarding products as I said bangladesh always late indian product in but this GoI never let bangladeshi product freely, but impose a high tax on it.
It's "Let" .. NOT ... late. Well, the complaint BD has on this part has nothing to do with what you have written. What BD wants is further reduction in taxes of BD exports. We maintain the same status that , India, wont allow this for items that are made locally in the indian markets.

As it is quite proven that these products has a great demand in some cities and has a better quality than many other products of same category, so indian government just do not let this product in to save all their low quality product.
Now you are being unfair in judging Indian products as being low on quality. I already clarified India's stance on this .. which is practiced by most government that do not have a completely free economy.

Here, regarding bangladeshi channels I said they are not broadcasted in india.... espacially in kolkata... just to save the butt of the lower class kolkata's channel. As if they start broadcasting bangladeshi channel than all the kolkata's channel will be out of business.
Can you support you claim of a Indian ban on BD channels?

This is not about how many bangladeshi channel has office in india or how many flims takes part in the flim festival. It is about broadcasting the channels.
Ok. So if its just simply broadcasting the channels as you put it.. whats stopping your cable operator to get those beamed .. Its satellite .. isnt it ? .. Indian channels have offices in BD (I guess Zee and Star have offices in dhaka)... And having a BD film festival in India means nothing to you ?

You said some of the indian channels were not broadcasted in bangladesh as cultural invasion.
I was only quoting from one of your ministers who claimed that certain Indian channels were blocked citing cultural invasion.

About my last part of my previous post... I was saying that as bd channels were meeting the demand and need of bd peoples. N they were showing less interest on indian channels as in reality all the sas bahu daily soaps has become boaring not only in bangladesh but also in india i believe. Other than reality tv shows there is no demand of indian channels. Same also goes for musics and songs. Now you can think whatever you want.
Lolz. Personally i share the same feeling.

^ Why do you think that BD will launch its first satellite and you will not know that from any news paper or channel, Mr, one liner?

Sasural genda ful is a hindi serial based on a Indian Punjabi family. If you see that you will find a far difference between previous types of serials. Dialogs are better in there, I mean, there is no problem between Sas ma and bahuo and husband and wife and no sadness only.

Too much of Bharati stuff will make you half Bharati like those become half Hindu by reading too much of Tagore crap. Do you really want it??? :coffee:

^^ While living in US, will it make you half American ?

Too much of Bharati stuff will make you half Bharati like those become half Hindu by reading too much of Tagore crap. Do you really want it??? :coffee:

LoL, I passed my that age. Bharati stuffs have no chance to get embedded in my heart and brain anymore. And about Tagore, lets assume one thing, feelings of love are same to everyone, so if he tells something about love then I will like it. And I will avoid those which could contradict with my value.

BTW, the main problem to me is, our kids are getting chance to learn about culture only from Hindi serials. If they would learn something from PK's culture like songs or drama instead of Indian's only then it would be nice. Their serials seem more practical, without unnecessary make-up and falseness, lol. I was watching a Hindi drama for 2 mins yesterday and there was a man who was saying when someone forcing him to sell his factory that: "My factory is like God to me and no one in this world can buy God." Sad, many Bangladeshis can't understand how crap dialog is that where someone believe his factory is God to him. And they are more prone to be get like Bharati.

May Allah bless them.

Last edited:
LoL, I passed my that age. Bharati stuffs have not chance to get embedded in my heart and brain anymore. And about Tagore, lets assume one thing, feelings of love in same to everyone, so if he tells something about love then I will like it. And I will avoid those which could contradict with my value.

BTW, the main problem to me is, our kids are getting chance to learn about culture only from Hindi serials. If they would learn something from PK's culture like songs or drama instead of Indian's only then it would be nice. Their serials seem more practical, without unnecessary make-up and falseness, lol. I was watching a Hindi drama for 2 mins yesterday and there was a man who was saying when someone forcing him to sell his factory that: "My factory is like God to me and no one in this world can buy God." Sad, many Bangladeshis can't understand how crap dialog is that where someone believe his factory is God to him. And they are more prone to be get like Bharati.

May Allah bless them.

Only one question, is anybody forcing you guys to downlink indian channels at gun point?

Indian serials are produced for indian viewers. Instead of criticising hindi serials, it will be constructive to make your own serials and stop watching hindi channels. No cable operator in BD will pay for channels not watched by viewers. They are downloading hindi serials because they are profitting from them.

Is it too difficult to understand?

personally I think Bd should seek launching services from INDIA, the most efficient & cost effective satellite launch power instead of wasting money just to keep ego high..nations should cooperate keeping economics in mind !!

Tagore crap??? Tagore CRAP???If you are talking about Rabindranath Tagore then I have got very serious doubts about your nationality.For your information Rabindranath Tagore is a Nobel Laurette who wrote the lyrics of the national anthem of your country,"Amar Shonar Bangla".Is this where your nationalism stands???

Only one question, is anybody forcing you guys to downlink indian channels at gun point?

Indian serials are produced for indian viewers. Instead of criticising hindi serials, it will be constructive to make your own serials and stop watching hindi channels. No cable operator in BD will pay for channels not watched by viewers. They are downloading hindi serials because they are profitting from them.

Is it too difficult to understand?

You are absolutely right. Problem is from our side, we have limitations:

1. We can not make more interesting things.

2. The Hindi serial fans are prone to get amazed by seeing the big budget drama, makeuped artists but can't understanding that these are degrading them.

Back
Top Bottom