What's new

Bangladesh starts monitoring mosques, madrasas

governments to launch a massive security clampdown that resulted in trial and execution of six militant kingpins while dozens were jailed or were still being tried.

G.O.B did the right thing and Took care of the Problem before it actually became one and good to see most culprits were hanged and hopping to see the rest who are rotting in jail join their friends soon.

A few overzealous radicals here are drawing a line and are trying to see everything either black or white. Some stupids, with reference to history, are drawing a conclusion that the even during historical times it was Hindu vs muslims. On the contrary, during the muslim history it was always or almost always between a group of Muslims and another group of Muslims. It is generally true in case of Delhi empire and specifically more true in the context of Bengal.

During the 560 yrs of Muslim rule of Bengal the history saw how the Muslims were butchering Muslims of the opponent groups. People without a knowledge of history do not know that the seven out of the first ten Maliks or Turkic Muslim Kings of Bengal were killed by their opponents, the 1st of them was the famous Ikhtiar Uddin Muhammad bakhtiar Khilji by one of his Turkic Generals Ali Mardan Khilji.

Muslims fought vigorously against their opponents and killed randomly. However, history does not say Muslims unnecessary killed any Hindus, because they took no side in those wars.

The same/similar thing happened in 1971 when the muslims from west Pakistan killed innocent Muslims of east Pakistan, Biharis killed Bangalis, and Bangalis killed other non-Bangali Muslims. The same episode is continuing whereby Pakistani Muslims of one brand are killing their Islamic brethren of another brand. It is also same in Afghanistan. BD's Bangla Bhai was also killing his Muslim brothers.

The history goes and goes. But, here some ignorants are blaming Hindus for the demise of Muslim power in the sub-Continent when, in reality, it was the muslims themselves who were responsible for their own downfall. 1971 war is the latest manifestation of the similar trend. Muslims themselves were responsible for the killing and the subsequent division of Pakistan.

So, why to blame other sects and start hating them when we ourselves are responsible for our demise? The days of sword are long gone. Now, it is knowledge that can propel the Muslim society to the pinaccle of economic success. So, our education system must adopt and adapt to the western education system, and the ignorant madrasa system should be totally abolished if it cannot produce the intended results.

A few overzealous radicals here are drawing a line and are trying to see everything either black or white. Some stupids, with reference to history, are drawing a conclusion that the even during historical times it was Hindu vs muslims. On the contrary, during the muslim history it was always or almost always between a group of Muslims and another group of Muslims. It is generally true in case of Delhi empire and specifically more true in the context of Bengal.

During the 560 yrs of Muslim rule of Bengal the history saw how the Muslims were butchering Muslims of the opponent groups. People without a knowledge of history do not know that the first six or seven Maliks or Turkic Muslim Kings of Bengal were killed by their opponents, the 1st of them was the famous Ikhtiar Uddin Muhammad bakhtiar Khilji by one of his Turkic Generals Ali Mardan Khilji.

The same/similar thing happened in 1971 when the muslims from west Pakistan killed innocent Muslims of east Pakistan. The same episode is continuing whereby Pakistani Muslims of one brand are killing their Islamic brethren of another brand. It is also same in Afghanistan. BD's Bangla Bhai was also killing his Muslim brothers.

The history goes and goes. But, here some ignorants are blaming Hindus for the demise of Muslim power in the sub-Continent when, in reality, it was the muslims themselves who were responsible for their own downfall. 1971 war is the latest manifestation of the similar trend. Muslims themselves were responsible for the killing and the subsequent division of Pakistan.

So, why to blame other sects and start hating them when we ourselves are responsible for our demise? The days of sword are long gone. Now, it is knowledge that can propel the Muslim society to the pinaccle of economic success. .

I sort of agree with your analogy. We are responsible for our down fall. Muslims usually used their emotion before brain and logic. It's still happening and we are used by out side forces to keep us divided and confused yet most us either failing or unable to understand the master plan of the enemy.

So, our education system must adopt and adapt to the western education system, and the ignorant madrasa system should be totally abolished if it cannot produce the intended results

Rather an education system that deliver the need of the people. I propose only one kind education system(currently three side by side) but Islam must be integral part of it. However there are must be some specialized Madrasa to produce Aalim e din, Quran e Hafiz and so on.

No sikh or maratha is dying in slums of kolkata.

He meant some descendants of Mughals who were living in not so posh neighborhood of Kolkata. If I remember correctly one of them was given a railway job after their linage to Mughals was made public. Too bad they didn’t choose to migrate to charming delta of Bangladesh full of mard-e-momin. Perhaps they were tuned off watching dipjol calling to vanquish the universe with his megaton fart. :)

Anyway it seems he holds Sikh and Marathas as responsible for demise of Mughal empire, when in reality Sikhs, Marathas and Pathans and Shia nawab of Oudh all were engaged in power struggle to control North India. Infact Marathas could have able to defeat Afghans had they made an alliance with Sikhs. However they were able to weaken the Afghans and Sikh took the chance to conquer frontier. Which is the reason of NWFP being included to Pakistan instead of Afghanistan.

Helping others who are not from your tribe may not be natural to you, but I hope others do not follow you path.
Also, you are not mughal, why are you so sad about demise of mughal empire. :)
Do you like to be ruled by outsider?

Well he would rather help central Asian Persian speaking turks who don’t give a flying eff for him, but a Hindu Bengali from next door. It seems ‘Help thy neighbour’ didn’t manage to trickle in to later Abrahamic religions.

exactly exactly exactly! Intra-muslim fighting was responsible for downfall of muslims! I was criticizing this in the very first Humayun post. muslim fighting muslim!! You got the point. Great!!!

Well he would rather help central Asian Persian speaking turks who don’t give a flying eff for him but a Hindu Bengali from next door. It seems ‘Help thy neighbour’ didn’t manage to trickle in to later Abrahamic religions.

Off course helping those muslim central Asian Persian speaking turks comes first than helping enemies and traitors. Is it such a difficult thing to understand by poonting indian bengalis. I guess watching too many dipjol films had some negative effect on your brain. Already indians are known for very low IQ and on top of that you are ruining whatever you have by watching dipjol poonts. But i can understand that jobless Indians have nothing better to do other than poonting all day. :undecided:

but a Hindu Bengali from next door.

Correction , it should be a Hindu Indian.:)

Well buffy you in effect are reiterating what I have said, that Hindus are your enemies, just because they are infidel. And you would rather help some alien invaders but infidels who have been historically living with you in the same land.

Why should I call hindu bengalis of Bangladesh as Indian? I know you consider them as Indian but unless you manage to make them flee for their life, which I believe you your motley crew of jamati buddies are perfectly capable of doing, they are not Indian to me.

As far as my intelligence is concerned, well I needn't have certificate from Bangladeshis of all people.

You are so blind that you are lesser a Muslim and more like those Hindus of old time. You are what a Hindu is supposed to be. Yet, you think you are holding the mantle of Islam. A Muslim must be broad minded and shall not confine himself to the teaching of his religion. Re-learn what Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, 'Go even to a far away China to learn knowledge.'
Excuse me? Are you implying that a Hindu should be a religious bigot like your fellow countryman here?
Are you implying that Hindus should be ignorant and intolerant like your fellow country man here?

People like you are the worst kind of humans, rather animals, and those because of whom Islam is considered an extremist religion to the rest of the world, those who demean others religion and religious thoughts.

The problem that eastwatch mentions pertains to Bangladeshis worldwide, including himself. That is a problem of ignorance. Whether secular or religious, no Bangladeshi community has excelled anywhere in the world. What is the economic and social profile of Bangladeshis in any "secular" kafir country of the world? The question is: Why could not the secular BAL and its minions, or its followers abroad, attain the highest known levels of scientific learning in any field anywhere in the world?

As for rants about Afghan Taliban, do not BS like ignorant Indians without knowing a thing or two. It was these Afghan Taliban that eliminated drug/poppy production in Afghanistan, something that NATO/USA invaders have successfully reversed. Not only that, Western terrorists make bogus claims like that is the sole source of income of Afghan Taliban. Once proven wrong, they change tune and claim the only source is 'protection money'. Then, they change tune again, and claim it is Gulf Arabs that finance the Afghan Taliban. In short, the West is known to lie through their teeth.

The truth is no segment of Bangladeshi society - expatriate or resident, 'secular' or 'religious', 'educated' or 'illiterate' - are masters of their trade. No religious scholar or political party ever preached about the concept of Islamic law, let alone its implementation, to the public regularly. The extent of their 'fatwa' goes as far as praying five times a day, doing 'good deeds' (vaguely worded), respecting elders etc. No word on banning interest, no word on implementing Islamic Sharia in its entirety.

Likewise, the seculars achieved nothing. Usurping money, extortion, nepotism, grabbing tenders, incompetence, corruption, and the likes characterize their reign. Again, what have secular Bangladeshis achieved in science either within the country or abroad? Why is Bangladeshi scientific knowledge, industrial capability, and technological achievements so low, compared to other developing countries of similar levels of development and population? Both Nigeria and Pakistan are ahead of Bangladesh in scientific publications, economic indices and so on.

Do not make excuses. The problem lies with your ignorance.

Well buffy

Its Luffy.:D You have problems with spelling or reading? What were we talking about Indian IQ.........:rolleyes:

you in effect are reiterating what I have said, that Hindus are your enemies, just because they are infidel.

Hindus are not necessarily enemies but yes, Indian Hindus are definitely enemies. Its a no brainer.
And you would rather help some alien invaders but infidels who have been historically living with you in the same land.

Invaders for you. For us they are liberators. You really have a very low IQ huh.:undecided:

Why should I call hindu bengalis of Bangladesh as Indian?

Weren't you referring to Indian bengalis. :unsure:

I know you consider them as Indian

I don't consider them indians, but yes the vast majority of them has natural royalty towards India which I don't blame them for. Its human nature. There are few patriotic hindus too though.

but unless you manage to make them flee for their life, which I believe you your motley crew of jamati buddies are perfectly capable of doing, they are not Indian to me.

Jamati Phobia again.:tongue: Beware labong the illegal "bangladehis" in W.bengal will force you to wear burqa. :lol:

On a serious note, Hindus will always find india as a more attractive place than BD/PAK or any other country for that matter, purely on the basis of religion. Most hindus in BD have very very
close relatives in India. You can't blame them for it can you.

As far as my intelligence is concerned, well I needn't have certificate from Bangladeshis of all people.

You have to be qualified enough first to get certificates.:)

Weren't you referring to Indian bengalis.

Hey buffy, rest of your usual jamati poonting aside, why, why in the name of flying spaghetti monster would Indian Bengalis need help from jamatis and rajakars to begin with?

Makes no sense, does it?

I just hope you guys won't start killing each other again any time soon and bend your backwards to us begging for help.

Hey buffy, rest of your usual jamati poonting aside, why, why in the name of flying spaghetti monster would Indian Bengalis need help from jamatis and rajakars to begin with?

What's up with buffy? It's a name of a fictional vampire slayer. Luffy is an anime character.

Flying spaghetti monster eh? Cute :lol:

Makes no sense, does it?

No, you don't.

I just hope you guys won't start killing each other again any time soon and bend your backwards to us begging for help.

It already is :D

But don't worry, it'll come to an end. It's all a matter of time. All you have to do is to support those bloody Jamati-like guys.

Now would you be willing to swallow that pill? No? :D

Some people are trying to relate the situation in PK and AF with BD. This is quite wrong. BD people were never extremist. But if ther people here ever become extremist, the reason will be BAL agents as they are run by others to suppress the sane voice of patriot people here.

Look here how they celebrate their wedding and other functions there in PK, and how we do. Our culture is very different. Firing on occasions is customary there. Even I heard to say one Pakistani here that some Pakistanis celebrated with firing in PK in the day BD defeated India in cricket last time. lol. People here cannot be extremist easily unless they are pushed so hard. Guns and bullets are copious there to the common people, therefore, extremism is so common.

Wedding Firing Sargodha. Chak 47 (Shoaib Kharal) - YouTube

Sialkot Barat Firing Full Badmashi (Kings Of Sialkot Mehr Brothers) - YouTube

Shahid Afridi Home Celebration Firing - YouTube

niazi firing. in mianwali - YouTube

AK-47s for everyone!

ak47-russian-assault-weapon-rifle-guns-and-firearms-black-2.jpg

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom