What's new

Bangladesh starts monitoring mosques, madrasas

Muhammad (s) said seeking knowledge is obligatory for every muslim! And when did i say anything against this??? He said i am a half educated Mullah and we should learn medicine, science! Maybe i am not a good poster like you, but i stood 10th in the whole country in my medical admission test, 1st in armed forces medical test, second in dental test!! I guess so called progressive education of other 40000 top students of the country was not enough in front of a half educated mullah? Irony??? I don't do Dari Tupi Payjama panjabi, but all the Mullahs of my class are good students as they don't waste time playing computer games, watching movie like me! You are prejudiced and delusional. Man, you lost it!

I don't have any problem with Indians or their country.

My problem is the kind of propaganda they and their media spread about my country. Albeit, from intellectual writers. Not random forum dwellers.

Seriously, some of those people have an agenda :D

It is great to see you have so neatly changed side from a pro-India position to a pro-Bangladesh one. Seems Indians have shattered your night dreams without responding to your call.

Muhammad (s) said seeking knowledge is obligatory for every muslim! And when did i say anything against this??? He said i am a half educated Mullah and we should learn medicine, science! Maybe i am not a good poster like you, but i stood 10th in the whole country in my medical admission test, 1st in armed forces medical test, second in dental test!! I guess so called progressive education of other 40000 top students of the country was not enough in front of a half educated mullah? Irony??? I don't do Dari Tupi Payjama panjabi, but all the Mullahs of my class are good students as they don't waste time playing computer games, watching movie like me! You are prejudiced and delusional. Man, you lost it!

Congratulations for your personal accomplishments. But, it is no place to brag about it. What you have achieved personally should also be achieved by all others in the country. This is why we need a moder education system in all the institutions of education where theology or theories based on religion should not be the only source of knowledge.

But, the madrasa teachers are not modern-minded. They find some loopholes in the curriculum to introduce wrong information to the unsuspecting students. Do you remember one occassion when a Lady madrasa teacher punished a female student with hot iron. You are based in Dhaka and know little about or care little about the conditions in the interior of bangladesh.

These teachers always claim our Holy Book is the source of all the knowledges, while Muhammad (saw) himself denied it. Do you think these teachers should not be scrutinized and sacked at the first instance? A Holy book is a religious book, and not science and medicine. These are other branches of knowledge. So, claiming a religious book as the source of all knowledge is wrong. But, how can the education board will know without checking the activities of the teachers?

It is great to see you have so neatly changed side from a pro-India position to a pro-Bangladesh one. Seems Indians have shattered your night dreams without responding to your call.
He should speak his mind rather than be pro this or pro that. Of course nationalist bias is inevitable, but once in a while there is no harm in having a different view if you believe in it.

bro, being good in academics is no guarantee of intellect, especially south asian cometitive exams do not test that.
Especially if the academic subject is technical, there is very less time available to think about other things. Which is why you graviate towards easy answers readily available.

Having an independent though is a whole lot different thing.

I guess he is angry on me because i replied to his Humayun post that day! I just replied what i read in a book!!

No, you are wrong. I was not angry because you answered to my post. But, your suggestion that to help out a Lady Queen in distreess by Emperor Humayun was wrong ONLY because she was a Hindu. It is a wrong signal to other youngsters who have not already been brainwashed by the extremist Mullahs. This shows what your mind is when you are still so young. Now, do not say what you have preached has anything to do with the teaching of Islam.

No, you are wrong. I was not angry because you answered to my post. But, your suggestion that to help out a Lady Queen in distreess by Emperor Humayun was wrong ONLY because she was a Hindu. It is a wrong signal to other youngsters who have not already been brainwashed by the extremist Mullahs. This shows what your mind is when you are still so young. Now, do not say what you have preached has anything to do with the teaching of Islam.

these non Muslims ( sikhs and marathas) were responsible for the demise of Mughal empire?? weren't they?? Now his descendents are dying in slums of Kolkatttta!! why would he help anyone who considers muslims enemy?? Isnt that obvious from posting of PDF hindus?????

these non Muslims ( sikhs and marathas) were responsible for the demise of Mughal empire?? weren't they?? Now his descendents are dying in slums of Kolkatttta!! why would he help anyone who considers muslims enemy?? Isnt that obvious from posting of PDF hindus?????

Its suicidal thinking to help someone, no matter how helpless they seem at present, who hate Muslims in their hearts. Your post has hit the point exactly. We Muslims must firmly control our emotions and always act according to our brains, not our hearts, no matter what the anti-Islamic fanatics say about it. We must stop caring for what Muslim haters say or think.

What about hundreds of Nawabs declaring independence like Bengal.

It seems you never read even a little history about latter Mughals and the role of Mughal nobles Sayyid brothers.
Sayyid Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, the madrasa teachers are not modern-minded. They find some loopholes in the curriculum to introduce wrong information to the unsuspecting students.

These teachers always claim our Holy Book is the source of all the knowledges

Your definition of "modern mind" means being a secular funamentalist, who would wants to be that? And based on what proof you are labeling entire madrasa system being extremist? You still have not provided any proof. There are half a dozen counted incidents where your modern minded hindu teachers insulted Islam and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), where you been not calling them fundametalist and call for monitoring them? Going by your logic hindu teachers should be monitored in entire education system in Bangladesh.

Instead of making endless lie, show the proof where teacher claimed "Holy Book is the source of all the knowledge".

What about hundreds of Nawabs declaring independence like Bengal.

It seems you never read even a little history about latter Mughals and the role of Mughal nobles Sayyid brothers.
Sayyid Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems useless to teach these teenage youths. Probably it will be the first time they will hear the names of two Sayyid brothers and the later day Mughal Emperors. They have not perhaps read a 10 page history of Muslim rule. They ruled by heart and not be treachery. They were big hearted, so they were able to rule. Today's many BD muslims in this forum are just a bunch of cowards. I can see them always weeping about Indian domination of BD in this forum that makes me sick.

i have very little to do with History! But its basic- all the kings in the history of human civilization had traitors in their court! All of them had competitors from other Royal blood! So this Sayid brothers or whatever are ignorable! They were after money or power! Humayun also had treacherous brothers! But They had no pathogenic hatred to muslim blood unlike marathas or Rajputs!! My mentality changed a lot after joining this forum!

i have very little to do with History! But its basic- all the kings in the history of human civilization had traitors in their court! All of them had competitors from other Royal blood! So this Sayid brothers or whatever are ignorable! They were after money or power! Humayun also had treacherous brothers! But They had no pathogenic hatred to muslim blood unlike marathas or Rajputs!! My mentality changed a lot after joining this forum!

Main culprit is Aurangzaib himself because he never trusted his sons to grow powerful or learn to be a future king. Sayyid Brothers and other nobles and Nawabs exploited Auranzaib's children.

I hope these Bangladeshi would be doctors, who consider its a sin to help kaffirs, will help his countrymen of not taking help of kaffir doctors of India.

I hope these Bangladeshi would be doctors, who consider its a sin to help kaffirs, will help his countrymen of not taking help of kaffir doctors of India.

look famous phoont is back! I didnt mean helping kafir is sin! Fighting a muslim brother is sin! Get your facts correct!

No sikh or maratha is dying in slums of kolkata.
Helping others who are not from your tribe may not be natural to you, but I hope others do not follow you path.
Also, you are not mughal, why are you so sad about demise of mughal empire. :)
Do you like to be ruled by outsider?

Back
Top Bottom