What's new

Bangladesh procuring FC-1 fighter aircraft from china

is a very professional site if it had predicted something we can believe that :coffee:

Prove the F-18 training and F-18 purchase rumours then.

that site has also predicted seeing L-150 in the skies of Bangladesh. This was 4 years back. What happened to the same?

GB

@ To the Bangladeshi members...

Guys, i dont really think its a reliable source...its a BLOG first of all...! The comments made below were done as well without a source, probably wiki it would be.

I would be the happiest person if this all procurements are made...! But for now, it does not really look authentic to me. We gotta wait...

Cheers!!!

My be yo are right but infact the writing there are very judicious and seems retired military personal are involve in this site . thats why i think what they are predicting may be true .btw with free email nobody can be member of this forum
www./forum

May be you are right...but i suggest we do not judge authenticity without any strong claim...! However, this topic is good for argument.

Cheers!!!

we ll it is that we will buy Russia and or China fighter as far as we can see

The opening statement of this thread is absolutely lie. Those who are spreading this kind of lie shall see themselves in hell.

As a part of modernization plan the government of Bangladesh established an airbase in Cox's bazar and planned to equip it with Chinese F-7BG multirole fighter aircraft based on soviet mig-21.As China stopped making F-7 aircraft,Bangladesh decided to procure FC-1 fighter aircraft.Total 16 units will be ordered costing each 15 million us dollar equipped with sd-10 BVR missile.Bangladesh also procuring 28 Type-96 tanks from china each costing $4M.The navy is getting two F-22B frigate with three Z-9c ASW helicopter in late 2012 though frigate process is unclear.

Bangladesh defence: Bangladesh procuring FC-1 fighter aircraft from china

LOL lol LOL lol LOL

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

It was a speculation not a lie.

Whats the difference?

LOL lol LOL lol LOL

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Whats the difference?

Speculation is a view or hypothesis. Lie is to cover up the truth.

There's no evidence whether or not the Chinese even offered us the FC-1. As I stated before, the source isn't exactly reliable.

But, it is correct about the F-22B (replacing our 50 year old ex-Royal Navy frigates), Type-96 (for evaluation only) and Z-9 helicopters (for BNS Bongobondhu) for the BN.

Back
Top Bottom