What's new

Bangladesh procuring FC-1 fighter aircraft from china

@ Raquib how you collect bdmilitary forum picture ? last i tried could not :cry: do you have membership ?

The logic is correct, since China is not making any more F-7's, and since China is the preferred source for fighter jets, eventually BD will have FC-1's. However, the present news seems to be fake.

some pictures of thunder with "smart bombs"
the bomb is called LS-6, its comparable to US JDAMs. it comes in 500kg, 250kg, 100kg, and 50kg!

JF-17+Thunder+can+carry+LS-6+Precision+Guided+Glide+Bomb+%25281%2529.jpg

jf17thundercancarryls6p.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+can+carry+LS-6+Precision+Guided+Glide+Bomb+%25282%2529.jpg

THUNDER WITH SD-10!!!

images10m.jpg

BD would have to sign a user end monitoring agreement as well as would have to agree not to let their Bharti friends have a look at the JF-17. Other than that there is nothing that can stop BD from procuring this air craft.

BD would have to sign a user end monitoring agreement as well as would have to agree not to let their Bharti friends have a look at the JF-17. Other than that there is nothing that can stop BD from procuring this air craft.

That'll take a while.

Not going to happen with those AL scumbags we have in charge right now.

Please do not superimpose what Pakistan does on India.

I wonder if you read about the tail rotor issue of that helicopter in Osama's backyard.

And JF 17 is not such a hot aircraft for India to have a look at.

we rather look at the original from which it has been copied.

Copies can never equal the original!

I wonder if you read about the tail rotor issue of that helicopter in Osama's backyard.

JF-17 (FC-1) is a copy? Of what? :blink:

IAI Lavi of Israel,it was cancelled.

JF-17:
jf-17-drawing.jpg

IAI Lavi:
iai_lavi.gif

I don't see any resemblance between the JF-17 and IAI Lavi. Oh wait! They are both airplanes :P

Perhaps you are confusing the JF-17 for the J-10 (AKA FC-10)?
j10_1_large.jpg

j10_2.jpg

I don't see any harm in technology transfer.

It is the superiority complex of a nation that often lets it down. You are not a military professional if you are not aware of the simple fact that you have to look at the weapons system of your adversary and plan a counter against them. If you dont do that you will get very unpleasantly surprised.
You have also shown your lack of knowledge by attributing the current thunder to the mig21 (which is what i am presuming you are saying!!). Please feel free to live in your deluded world but it augers bad for India and its forces.
Araz

just waiting to see BAF to buy JF17 and if we do any modification

Saying JF-17 is a copy of MiG-33 is showing lack of vocabulary than proving anything substantial.

yes it is a copy , but there is a lot different now and also it is keeping with up gradation
so if some one says it is cheap crap plane and old design then that particular person need to read and see deep into the JF17 and will understand
and also see some videos

of course it is not SU37 / 35 F 16 CD or EF Typhoon Rafale

but JF 17 is becoming respected plane now

some of the features are with technology which are matured and it is still testing some more additional features

to get a cheap but excellent plane with no string attached this is the Best plane i gueesss

Back
Top Bottom