What's new

Bangladesh Navy

This $hit worth every single penny of 150mln dollar.
Even buying 4 of these aircraft with weapons (holy cow) will turn the game around.

we are discussing about air force in wrong section. Anyway if we really can't buy heavy Russian fighter like Su-30/35 then what about the Typhoon you are all talking about?? As BAF has plan to operate at least 1 squadron of heavy fighter, would a combo of Typhoon and J-10 really effect BAF's budget?? Cause the defense budget is gradually increasing and BAF will have two additional bases soon. This indicates that govt. has some big plan for BAF.

Just like your Airforce tender of Su 30. National scale hoax, i suppose

Stop acting like a MORON for once, will ya?? Fighter jet deal is facing lots of issues. Russia's Mig 35 diplomacy, elections and american sanctions. Indonesia, China and Myanmar all took at least 2 years for their deal. (I think said this before, yet here you are). And these two frigates are supposed to come within 4 month as hot purchase and they are the oldest in their class (521 and 522). So we can clearly assume these will come for sure. so shut your trolling and ranting till then.

Last edited:
View attachment 479207

new frigate of BD navy.. now it is being refitted in chinese shipyard..
e987b058gy1fs5b1phjtxj20ku0yk43b.jpg

Is that true?

Latest gens are true multirole...

Not designed from the ground to be multi-role like Rafale is.
Latest gen is ok at multi-role but still a bit short compared to Rafale.
We need to remember that RAF will use a combo of Eurofighter and F-35.

The warship in the picture is not Type 054.
@madokafc this is what I wanted to point you out to...

Rafale would be the best option as US would never sell F-15.
However Rafale is very expensive and BD would need to pay many billions for a single squadron of
18 planes.
Never happening

Move the discussion to Air Force thread and stop responding to trolls, they don’t want rational discussion

Not designed from the ground to be multi-role like Rafale is.
Latest gen is ok at multi-role but still a bit short compared to Rafale.
We need to remember that RAF will use a combo of Eurofighter and F-35.
LOL, what about F-15 then?

Massive plane with long range and large payload.
SU-30 and F-15 would be ideal for BD as they both can fly out far into Bay of Bengal with large payload.
Euro products are the best choice for Bangladesh! Because, they are rational...

And, I believe non of those jets can win again ef typhoon...

BTW, why you beat around the bush?

Euro products are the best choice for Bangladesh! Because, they are rational...

And, I believe non of those jets can win again ef typhoon...

BTW, why you beat around the bush?
If finally bd wants a heavy fighter it has no other option but euro or Rafael. Russians are no more an option due to sanction

If finally bd wants a heavy fighter it has no other option but euro or Rafael. Russians are no more an option due to sanction
I would like to go for ef typhoon with UK financial help.

But, Im not a decision maker...

Rafale will be a better option EF Typhoon still has problem
but both option i think is off the table plus it depends on eu they might not sale it
both ac are extremely expensive for us
maybe if navy ever decide it could be su30 variants or su 35 even still a lot cheaper then europe

Another version of Tamil retard.
Opposing every single thread about Bangladesh.
When she found herself in a wrong position she became absconded.
whatever floats ur boat,laideeee^n...

we are discussing about air force in wrong section. Anyway if we really can't buy heavy Russian fighter like Su-30/35 then what about the Typhoon you are all talking about?? As BAF has plan to operate at least 1 squadron of heavy fighter, would a combo of Typhoon and J-10 really effect BAF's budget?? Cause the defense budget is gradually increasing and BAF will have two additional bases soon. This indicates that govt. has some big plan for BAF.

Stop acting like a MORON for once, will ya?? Fighter jet deal is facing lots of issues. Russia's Mig 35 diplomacy, elections and american sanctions. Indonesia, China and Myanmar all took at least 2 years for their deal. (I think said this before, yet here you are). And these two frigates are supposed to come within 4 month as hot purchase and they are the oldest in their class (521 and 522). So we can clearly assume these will come for sure. so shut your trolling and ranting till then.

@madokafc this is what I wanted to point you out to...

Never happening

Move the discussion to Air Force thread and stop responding to trolls, they don’t want rational discussion

PLAN type 053H3 class side number 521 and 522 will be transfered to BN at this year september and october.

Back
Top Bottom