What's new

Bangladesh Navy

It's now officially confirmed Bangladesh Navy have bought two ex PLAN frigate type 53H3 Patent no 521 and 522.:-)
img-41ee1480fee9c0e5f548557c22034744.jpg

Lol, your folk seems prefer personnal attack though. Since years i heard this and that

You act like moron here, pretend like you know everything about our defense and call a tender "national hoax". What do you expect from us?? Kiss on your cheek??!!

Good for you then, at least this one case is not hoax.

Go away !! Stop acting like a wise-***!! One less smart-*** like you will keep our sub-forum a bit cleaner!!

We call it creativity, the last purpose of your efforts is to got what you want.

Creativity??!! or is it just American sanctions!! Otherwise your govt would deal in dollars too. You overcame your obstacle with this so don't go calling other country's fighter tender a "national hoax" just because they still face hard time for their deal.

I think it is difficult to bit Indonesia!!!

So, don't be complacent

And where did you get the idea that we are dreaming about beating them?? When did we say it?? Don't bring up irrelevant thing!!

Last edited:
We call it creativity, the last purpose of your efforts is to got what you want
Had we done something like that, we would have been ridiculed by you and your kinds

Creativity??!! or is it just American sanctions!! Otherwise your govt would deal in dollars too. You overcame your obstacle with this so don't go calling other country's fighter tender a "national hoax" just because they still face hard time for their deal.
Deal was done before sanctions, and the sanctions are such that any major Russian weapons customer won’t be able to purschase major American systems so, don’t worry... it doesn’t effect us any worse

Cool down man.
I am pointing to the dumb lady, it's not you.

My bad, May be I couldn't articulate the subject matter.

Regards.
And where did you get the idea that we are dreaming about beating them?? When did we say it?? Don't bring up irrelevant thing!!

Deal was done before sanctions, and the sanctions are such that any major Russian weapons customer won’t be able to purschase major American systems so, don’t worry... it doesn’t effect us any worse

so apache AH-64E and F-16 block 52ID is not major weapon system..? interesting..!!

so apache AH-64E and F-16 block 52ID is not major weapon system..? interesting..!!
Which part of that do you not understand you idiot, we’re not a trusted ally of America and they won’t sell us no f-16s or any major defense equipment as long as we don’t sign military agreement with them, like the naval base they wanted for ex. So it’s not a big deal for us anyways if we buy Russian sourced weapons

Thanks for clarifying it more!!

Btw Indonesia do posses major American system. then how are they gonna survive the sanctions. Won't it effect their American logistics and support, training and spare parts supply??
Perhaps the deal concluded before the sanctions and hence are not expected to be cancelled but any new purchase will certainly anger US.

Which part of that do you not understand you idiot, we’re not a trusted ally of America and they won’t sell us no f-16s or any major defense equipment as long as we don’t sign military agreement with them, like the naval base they wanted for ex. So it’s not a big deal for us anyways if we buy Russian sourced weapons
Even though we cant afford big ticket US equipments yet we do purchase or recieve a lot of US made goodies. Besides our soldiers and officers get a lot of training from USA. BD will never piss USA rather wack Russia.
Perhaps the deal concluded before the sanctions and hence are not expected to be cancelled but any new purchase will certainly anger US.
Correct. Deal signed before the sanctions are not affected. Probably India will get a waiver too. Its all case by case basis and how USA want to enforce it.

Even though we cant afford big ticket US equipments yet we do purchase or recieve a lot of US made goodies. Besides our soldiers and officers get a lot of training from USA. BD will never piss USA rather wack Russia.
Yes some rifles, some boats and things like that can be purchased by the mujahideen too... but I’m talking about missiles, engines, fighter jets... those are off limits for us until we submit to them, which being Bengali and the ego we south Asians have... highly unlikely

Yes some rifles, some boats and things like that can be purchased by the mujahideen too... but I’m talking about missiles, engines, fighter jets... those are off limits for us until we submit to them, which being Bengali and the ego we south Asians have... highly unlikely

WTF you talking about??? USA usually dont sell high value assets to any LDC country for domestic political correctness. Once it goes to congress there will be a lot of questions asked by the members and they are not pretty. Besides BD always want a discount.. you know what I mean.
After the Rohingya debacle, I think BD can get some USA weapons if it can afford. It will pass.

Not really.. There will be enough people in USA who will push for BD cause. I know that country very well.

I am not sure about that.

If BD wants major systems like fighter aircraft, then it may
at the least have to give some sort of base to US. US cannot
make much money by selling weapons to a poor BD.

Back
Top Bottom