What's new

Bangladesh Navy

whatever the source is nd for ur kind info that source aint bdmilitary..right now i cant give u a credible link like janes..but these ships will come within this year,thats all i can say..

Another future tense or hoax, isn't

Just like your Airforce tender of Su 30. National scale hoax, i suppose
Bangladesh has not stoped looking for the aircraft. Besides BD can not buy Russian fighter anymore due to American sanction. YOu will hear the good news soon. ;)

Bangladesh has not stoped looking for the aircraft. Besides BD can not buy Russian fighter anymore due to American sanction. YOu will hear the good news soon. ;)
What is the good news?

Where is your credible source about that ship being retrofitted for Bangladesh Navy?

Btw there is general consensus for Any Naval vessels must struck down from their respective Navy before transfer to other Navies, this include to erase their hull registration number. And then they can be refurbished before transfered

Clear examples, Nahkoda Ragam class in Barrow shipyard, before transfer arrangement to Indonesia Navy

View attachment 479209

The same can be said to many transfer case of Bd Navy before from China

This type 54 Frigate is still in active services within PLAN, they are not that old, laid down in 1997, commisioned in 1999.
That's a 53h3....here's another one 521
1280px-Jiaxing1.jpg

Selecting the right aircraft. For single engine it is easy and probably J-10. But for double engine we are still looking.

Rafale would be the best option as US would never sell F-15.
However Rafale is very expensive and BD would need to pay many billions for a single squadron of
18 planes.

Rafale would be the best option as US would never sell F-15.
However Rafale is very expensive and BD would need to pay many billions for a single squadron of
18 planes.
Eurofighter is the best option for BD considering the political, economic relationship with the both UK and Germany. They are our best allies.
F-18 Hornet is open too. USA will sell that beauty. Besides they are built to operate in maritime environment.

I say go for Typhoons if we can afford to maintain them. UK is there so NO need to be afraid politically and Germans are rational too...

I say go for Typhoons if we can afford to maintain them. UK is there so NO need to be afraid politically and Germans are rational too...
If we could get a hand on some 2nd hand fighter with upgrade and good weapons package. I am sure we can find 6-8 fighters lying somewhere around.. .;)

If we could get a hand on some 2nd hand fighter with upgrade and good weapons package. I am sure we can find 6-8 fighters lying somewhere around.. .;)
NO NO. Only latest product. Else, maintenance cost will be too much high.

Our armed forces should carbon copy British doctrine. One of the finest...

Guys, Eurofighter sucks at air-to-ground.

It would just be a slighter larger J-10C.

Back
Top Bottom