What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all you should be reported for opening a troll thread wearing BD flags. You have been trolling in BD section for ever without any repercussion. I am reporting you for massive trolling and false identity.

I suspect moderator is also biased towards certain BD members because they matches with Pakistan's ideology but in a forum there should not be any bias from moderator. If moderator is not biased I strongly believe they will take action against @iajdani.

I suspect moderator is also biased towards certain BD members because they matches with Pakistan's ideology but in a forum there should not be any bias from moderator. If moderator is not biased I strongly believe they will take action against @iajdani.

u said good things about India and they called you an Indian.....by the same logic these guys could be pakistani as well...........
and since the mods arent taking any action........this is a gud enuff reason to call them so

post Reported for bring in Pakistan in this thread unnecessarily & tying to provoke Pakistani members to retaliate thus calling for a troll thread

India has a strategic reason to keep BD down as a successful BD would call into question the whole idea of this multi-ethnic mess that India is.

The thing which you call multi-ethnic mess is whats the reason India is successful in so many fields be it Space research, IT, Super computers, Aeronautics, Ship building, Automobiles, Medical science, Nuclear Technology, Education, Literature, Entertainment etc etc etc more than any other country in developing world only next to china. All these would have been impossible to achieve if we would have been into multiple countries. Surely multi-ethnicity carries its fair share of baggage especially during developing phase of the country but India has managed to convert this characteristic into one of its primary strength rather than one its weakness.

Last edited:
That is NOT the way to respond. You should specifically ask for the posts which are offensive or violates forum rules. Besides, in a Pakistani forum you should know what to expect. Besides your lack of hatred towards Hindus and Indians make you very ban-able :omghaha: So stop crying. If you want to have a smoother stay - try hating us. I for one am used to it.

u said good things about India and they called you an Indian.....by the same logic these guys could be pakistani as well...........
and since the mods arent taking any action........this is a gud enuff reason to call them so

I don't want to believe that but A Jamaat supporter just few days back in this forum called me 'Kutta' but moderator didn't take any action. I know there are Jamaat supporters who always support Pakistan for anything. I don't know if that is the reason but I am against any bias from Moderator's side. There are good moderators also.

That is NOT the way to respond. You should specifically ask for the posts which are offensive or violates forum rules. Besides, in a Pakistani forum you should know what to expect. Besides your lack of hatred towards Hindus and Indians make you very ban-able :omghaha: So stop crying. If you want to have a smoother stay - try hating us. I for one am used to it.

I may get banned but I will always stand by my words because I know I am not wrong. I hate those who base their thought on communal hatred. India is not a Hindu state , also Bangladesh is not a Muslim state.

Last edited:
I don't want to believe that but A Jamaati supporter just few days back in this forum called me 'Kutta' but moderator didn't take any action. I know there are Jamaat supporters who always support Pakistan for anything. I don't know if that is the reason but I am against any bias from Moderator's side. There are good moderators also.

But Pakistanis in this forum are mostly anti Jamat (Pakistan). They understood already with their experience that what havoc religious extremist can do to a country. It will take some time to understand the same by BD Jamat supporters. We can only pray that they will understand it quickly to avoid the same unnecessary bloodshed and death that some other neighbouring countries are experiencing

by the way I like this BAL thingy (pubic hair) sounds like a description of a typical desperate guys' fantasies :rofl:

@IamBengali you will like this movie of deborah shelton lots of (BAL) in it :cheesy:

upload_2014-1-28_4-3-3.png

Last edited:
@IamBengali Read this blog for more inspiration :enjoy::cheers::yahoo::tup:

The Indian Impact

"So India has influence on pretty much everything we do. The way we dress, what we eat, what we buy, what we watch etc etc. . .the list goes on. That’s for the Bangladeshi population though but what about the rest of the world? Well, obviously India is known all over the world. .thanks to Bollywood and butter chicken! But how does what affect us? Trust me it does and no one knows better than me."

I don't want to believe that but A Jamaat supporter just few days back in this forum called me 'Kutta' but moderator didn't take any action. I know there are Jamaat supporters who always support Pakistan for anything. I don't know if that is the reason but I am against any bias from Moderator's side. There are good moderators also.

I may get banned but I will always stand by my words because I know I am not wrong. I hate those who base their thought on communal hatred. India is not a Hindu state , also Bangladesh is not a Muslim state.

what ever be kid....i appreciate your courage...........the whole day you are strongly fighting for........what you strongly believe....

don't give up.....i am with you:-)

what ever makes you happy......but we are milking you..and after MFN, we will milk you like no more cream is left...
In 2.5 Billion $ trade..we have a share of 2.1 billion $ share..
and the trade potential is of 40 billion $...what will happen then.....

As per Pak business community, the trade between the two countries could rise to over $5 billion by 2015 from $ 3 billion now. While India has given MFN status to Pakistan, trade across most direct routes between the two countries has been curtailed which results in a significant proportion of trade being routed through Dubai
hahahahahaha...... both pak and india just wants the cream so they are getting it....

you have reason to be indian dalal because of bollywood ashik , nothing else. Talking about the news ? yes of course, it was good, but the ratio of bad stuff is very high.
Every cotton bales have a bad stuff. Where is the link Indian bales have very high bad content in this particularly 20 lakh bales sale ?
You know one thing. In India, the best quality product is always exported starting from tea. If India exports anything to BD, you guys are lucky than Indians ;) :P
Hating is fine, but substantial hating is reasonable !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom