What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every cotton bales have a bad stuff. Where is the link Indian bales have very high bad content in this particularly 20 lakh bales sale ?
You know one thing. In India, the best quality product is always exported starting from tea. If India exports anything to BD, you guys are lucky than Indians ;) :P
Hating is fine, but substantial hating is reasonable !
i was not talking about cotton :unsure:

i was not talking about cotton :unsure:

So you were talking about
Chunky_pandey_forest_success.jpg
?????

<EDIT>

Posted Rahul Gandhi in the wrong tab!

On the topic:

Is there any need to convince the Bangladeshi Indian haters in PDF?
Is it really worth it?:bunny:

Last edited:
i personally massively depend on BD for this
hqdefault.jpg

8568575436_fb8c7e4ff9_z.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
we have 2 more good products. Alooz chips and Sun chips. Mannnn ! ! onion flavored Sun chips will give you hard time, your nose and throat will burn :P it is good if you have cold problem :p:

Last edited:
India liberated Bangladesh and will do it again if required...
Long live indo-bangladesh friendship...

By his logic China is feeding India and there are many other examples. If we didn't indiscriminately import from India BD would be more self-reliant and the development would be sustainable. @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki, plz check if this @IamBengali guy is really a Bangladeshi or a falseflagger. Also pls check if he is circumcised or not.

:flame:so the jamaati came out of the closet

One of the most happening threads in PDF 240 posts in less than 2hours...... Well done OP

“Whatever India does is right" is not a right attitude. Even we Indian criticise policies of Indian establishment left and right to take it in right path. Sometimes we are successful sometimes not.
But “Whatever India does is wrong" is again a more harmful attitude as it will not lead you to anywhere. India is not going to anywhere but staying here as your neighbour. Pragmatism will be that if you extract from India as much possible in your favour.

@IamBengali Read this blog for more inspiration :enjoy::cheers::yahoo::tup:

The Indian Impact

"So India has influence on pretty much everything we do. The way we dress, what we eat, what we buy, what we watch etc etc. . .the list goes on. That’s for the Bangladeshi population though but what about the rest of the world? Well, obviously India is known all over the world. .thanks to Bollywood and butter chicken! But how does what affect us? Trust me it does and no one knows better than me."
good read...
hahahahahaha...... both pak and india just wants the cream so they are getting it....
I do not know about pakisatn but India is milking you for sure....and now get ready for round 2.0....:tup:

@iajdani

Bhai kemon achen? Dekha jay na je bashi, ami kintu apnar post like kori, this IamBengali has came from the gonga gutter by floating lol

By his logic China is feeding India and there are many other examples. If we didn't indiscriminately import from India BD would be more self-reliant and the development would be sustainable. @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki, plz check if this @IamBengali guy is really a Bangladeshi or a falseflagger. Also pls check if he is circumcised or not.

we need another part time mod beside @Loki , seems he has shortage of time, though I have no problem with him.

I suspect moderator is also biased towards certain BD members because they matches with Pakistan's ideology but in a forum there should not be any bias from moderator. If moderator is not biased I strongly believe they will take action against @iajdani.

seems you are concerned with the Mod's biasness, Like BAL is concerned about BNP for Jammat, I suggest you to open your own forum, I hope your finance minister would finance you

and please add an bollywood section on that forum and invite me as you like me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom