What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
modi-3_660_122012095039.jpg

What has Modi got to do with India being a Hindu country. India respected Bangladeshis mandate of electing Hashina, you should respect ours too

What has Modi got to do with India being a Hindu country. India respected Bangladeshis mandate of electing Hashina, you should respect ours too

Well some people always drink before time and make fool of themselves.

I have reported to Moderators about @iajdani

He said India is his pubic hair. An extremely derogatory term used to India and Indian people to insult them. He also is spreading communal hatred in the forum. I firmly believe PDF moderators will take action against this particular member. Guys, report to moderators.

here you are targetting a nation bcoz most of its residents are hindu and you are calling us bigot.......c'mon man

We are not targetting India because its a Hindu, but we are targeting it because it is assshole

He said India is his pubic hair. An extremely derogatory term used to India and Indian people. He also is speaking communal hatred in the forum. I firmly believe PDF moderators will take action against this particular member. Guys, report to moderators.

such people are the reason there is no peace between countries.......we have these kind of people in India,Pak as well as Bd

We are not targetting India because its a Hindu, but we are targeting it because it is assshole

go home man....you are making fun of yourself

He said India is his pubic hair. An extremely derogatory term used to India and Indian people to insult them. He also is spreading communal hatred in the forum. I firmly believe PDF moderators will take action against this particular member. Guys, report to moderators.

First of all you should be reported for opening a troll thread wearing BD flags. You have been trolling in BD section for ever without any repercussion. I am reporting you for massive trolling and false identity.

Now there is no need to take everything seriously. Just because someone says you something that doesn't make you that.

It is a HINDU country.. should we just ignore the facts?

Where does it come in way of friendship or Mutual relation? After all country has some character. Some are communist, some are Christian, Some are Shias, Some are sunnis etc......

First of all you should be reported for opening a troll thread wearing BD flags. You have been trolling in BD section for ever without any repercussion. I am reporting you for massive trolling and false identity.

So Posting good thing about India is trolling in BD Section.

Get well soon....

By his logic China is feeding India and there are many other examples. If we didn't indiscriminately import from India BD would be more self-reliant and the development would be sustainable. @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki, plz check if this @IamBengali guy is really a Bangladeshi or a falseflagger. Also pls check if he is circumcised or not.

Last edited:

if moderators would be doing their job on time, then believe me you would be the first to get Banned

India is using it's Awami League puppets to spread chaos in BD. The economy would be doing a lot better now if it was not for the political chaos that India has helped engineer.

Sri Lanka, dominated by Sinhalese, is doing way better than multi-ethnic India and BD was looking like it was going to surpass India sometime this decade before the chaos supported by India kicked in. Remember BD would be way ahead of India if it was not for the fact that India had a 24 year head start.

Surpass India in what? In producing babies!! Gosh BAL is really bad..! Stopping BD from surpassing India in population :(

By his logic China is feeding India and there are many other examples. If we didn't indiscriminately import from India BD would be more self-reliant and the development would be sustainable. @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki, plz check if this @IamBengali guy is really a Bangladeshi or a falseflagger. Also pls check if he is circumsized or not.

So you believe He is HINDU, Religion sucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom