What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we can see BD patients and students liberally here.Some BD guys orignally terrorits came here in the name Bengalis.Kerala police arrested them later we can realise they are terrorists from Pak through BD.In kerala police illegal BD migrants is known as poison because of their anti India activities.not all of them some guys and that general they take opportunties of other Indians in kerala
illegal indian origin people also here.

I only speak with reference. Despite India's ban on exports of cotton it is not imposing any ban on Bangladesh, only exception in this regard. See, I have reason to be Indian dalal. Long live India-Bangladesh friendship.

Bangladesh to get 20 lakh bales Indian cotton
Our Bureau

Signs pact on textiles sector collaboration

New Delhi, Aug. 19:

India has promised to supply up to 20 lakh bales of raw cotton to Bangladesh every year irrespective of any ban that may be imposed on its exports in future.

The two countries discussed the finer details of a Cotton Purchase Agreement, yet to be signed, at a meeting between Textile Ministers from both sides on Monday.

“In 2013-14 cotton season, I have assured Bangladesh that the country’s textile mills would not have any difficulties in sourcing cotton from India,” Textile Minster K. Sambasiva Rao said at a joint press conference with his Bangladeshi counterpart Abdul Latif Siddiqui after the meeting.

There is, however, yet to be an agreement on whether the cotton purchase pact would be Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Government (B2G). While India wants it to be a B2G arrangement, with public sector procurement agency Cotton Corporation of India canalising the exports, Bangladesh wants it to be strictly a B2B affair.

“Bangladesh feels that it is a lot cheaper to buy it from a private seller rather than a Government agency and it also takes less time,” a Textile Ministry official told Business Line.

But India’s argument is that when there is a ban on exports of the raw material in the country, the only feasible way to export it would be through a canalising agency.

Bangladesh had wanted to sign a Cotton Purchase Agreement with India since the country imposed a temporary ban on its exports in March last year.

The two countries, on Monday, signed a Memorandum of Understanding on textiles sector collaboration that would facilitate trade through a joint working group. The joint working group will develop collaborations between fashion institutes, skill building institutions and research institutions in the two countries.

India’s textile imports from Bangladesh, after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s visit to Dhaka in September 2011 following which import duties were reduced further, has increased to $289 million in 2012 compared to $164 million in 2010.

amiti.sen@thehindu.co.in

(This article was published on August 19, 2013)

Bangladesh to get 20 lakh bales Indian cotton | Business Line
you have reason to be indian dalal because of bollywood ashik , nothing else. Talking about the news ? yes of course, it was good, but the ratio of bad stuff is very high.

First of all, no we do not want to be a part of India to take us down with them, we face our own internal problems, I don't think unification with a country that faces disgusting sanitation problems is going to help. I am sorry that the PDF Bangladeshis have an anti-India stance, most Bangladeshis have animosity towards India and this is nothing new, since the recent events in my country the animosity has grown significantly.

We are not Jamaati, we are not Hefazat, we are not part of any Islamic group what so ever, this is what you fail to understand. When you say these things it is so damn pointless and you make your self sound stupid.

illegal indian origin people also here.

We have no problem they are coming for job.I dont mean all are bad guys.I gave you a brief explanation about how some BD guys become anti India and support pak militants.

We have no problem they are coming for job.I dont mean all are bad guys.I gave you a brief explanation about how some BD guys become anti India and support pak militants.
just kill them , i have no feelings for them

anyway most of the illegal bangladeshis are women and children, victims of human traffic

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh announces duty free import of 61 items from Bangladesh

PM announces duty free import of 61 items from Bangladesh - The Hindu
07VBG_BANGLA_775082f.jpg

just kill them , i have no feelings for them

anyway most of the illegal bangladeshis are women and children, victims of human traffic
Sorry sir we cant do that.After all this is a democratic country.they are also Bengalis.they havr their own rights.
Illegal women traffic is mainly in mumbai.Now womens inmumbai slave trade mostly come from BD and Nepal.Large media exposure real Indians awareness about that trap.No Indians is reducing in that area.

India_Bangladesh_Locator.png

India to stand by Bangladesh
Published: 2014-01-12

India will stand by Bangladesh “in any situation”, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has conveyed to Sheikh Hasina .

The Indian Prime Minister said “India’s government and people will stand beside Bangladesh government and its people at all times”.

India to stand by Bangladesh -
bdnews24.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom