What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to open a thread supporting Congress. Bet that thread will beat this record :D

My threads generally get highest hits since I speak truth. See, the Jamaatis here are now mum. They can only speak in defense when it comes to war criminals but I am not like those Jamaatis. Will always support India if it continues its friendship with Bangladesh.

Bangladesh now India’s largest trading partner in subcontinent

Bangladesh now India’s largest trading partner in subcontinent - Livemint

The only way you will get the real answer is to speak to the people of Bangladesh...Not IamBengali, who I seriously question his ethnicity.

I may get banned but I will always stand by my words because I know I am not wrong. I hate those who base their thought on communal hatred. India is not a Hindu state , also Bangladesh is not a Muslim state.

people learn with time and change their views, but you seem to be have a very rigid mind filled with impregnable belief that if fortunately any truth comes to you in future, you would ignore that as usual, an absolute implanted Indian seed.

Last edited:
The only way you will get the real answer is to speak to the people of Bangladesh...Not IamBengali, who I seriously question his ethnicity.
Which I guess you do everyday from the UNITED Kingdom.
You are most welcome to question everything under the sun!

Which I guess you do everyday from the UNITED Kingdom.
You are most welcome to question everything under the sun!

I was born and bred in Jalalabad, Sylhet, doesn't matter where I am. I go back to my home country 3 times a year.

Remove ur picture from ur avatar.With ur stance it may cause problems.Bangladesh is going through lot of turmoil atm.I know indian members in this forum often sound patronsing and arrogant towards bangladeshi members,but this attitude is also the result of constant slander propaganda by few bangladeshi members as well.Do remove the pic,from bangali to another.

Someone put a leash on this freak!

Don't expect it from moderators. They will not take any action. They only take action if someone says the same about Pakistan. If you say Pakistan is an asshole (no offense) within second you will be banned. Recently I just said in humor that 'Its surely a RAW conspiracy against Pakistan'. I said it in '5 million Indian DTH in Pakistan' thread. I got a warning and 2 week ban from the forum for it. I got an email saying you are warned for violating forum rules by saying 'RAW conspiracy against Pakistan'.

You can say India is pubic hair, Bangladesh is asshole the moderators will not take any action. I am disappointed with this one sided attitude from moderators.

Last edited:
The comments by some bengalis here just proves that assertion that how illiterate they are especially the overseas one. I read a suvery report that most of the bengalis and paks in UK are jobless,poor,illiterate. These azzburns cant even manage their life and they come on PDF to lecture about india's problem's. lol at these delusional poor little things

The comments by some bengalis here just proves that assertion that how illiterate they are especially the overseas one. I read a suvery report that most of the bengalis and paks in UK are jobless,poor,illiterate. These azzburns cant even manage their life and they come on PDF to lecture about india's problem's. lol at these delusional poor little things
Most of these Bangladeshis in UK are Syletis. Syletis have a reputation in Bangladesh itself, let alone UK!

Normally people from Sylhet are mostly in UK. 90% Sylheti families have at least one member in UK. You should not generalize all by saying all are illiterate. Its true that low skilled and low educated Bangladeshi and those who can't manage a job in home country go to abroad for work but there are high skilled and highly educated NRB in UK too but numbers are very few.

Last edited:
Normally people from Sylhet are mostly in UK. 90% Sylheti families have at least one member in UK. You should not generalize all by saying all are illiterate. Its true that low skilled and low educated Bangladeshi and those who can't manage a job in home country go to abroad for work mostly but there are high skilled and highly educated NRB in UK too but numbers are few.

As i said that "most of them" . It has nothing to do with their being bengali. I am not stereotyping them. They are illiterate and poor because of their shitty attitude as you can see in this thread,the type of comments they make are full of hate and overpride(as if Bangladesh is some sort of european country devoid of basic problems)

As i said that "most of them" . It has nothing to do with their being bengali. I am not stereotyping them. They are illiterate and poor because of their shitty attitude as you can see in this thread,the type of comments they make are full of hate and overpride(as if Bangladesh is some sort of european country devoid of basic problems)

Its the hatred filled inside their head by extremist Mullahs. It has nothing to do with being Bangladeshi or being Muslim. These people generally go to disco bar once a week in UK but they will pretend to you as if they have taken the authority over Islam. Jamaat leader Kamaruzzaman has a son in UK. He says he will die for Islam but look what he is doing in disco bar.

nirobkhan74_1323683417_1-166959_135617416549738_100003044400359_173857_939850702_n.jpg

The popular rapist among Jamaati Rajakars is Delwar Hossain Saidee. DGFI has leaked a secret phone sex between this Mullah and a girl. He wants to insert his 'machine' inside the poor girl. These Jamaatis are extremely sick and enemies of Islam who are spreading hatred and communal violence in peace loving Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom