What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be gigantic for Indians, not for us Bangladeshis. :coffee:

Use of some fancy sounding words. :lol: The things you are talking are gigantic dream projects and very unlikely that it will help Bangladeshi. :yes4:

Use of some fancy sounding words. The things you are talking are gigantic dream projects and very unlikely that it will help Bangladeshi.

Honestly, I don't know how is it a "gigantic task", they have already leased the lands and have started farming, probably even started to export to Bangladesh. This has been a long discussed project in Bangladesh. Moreover we are not the only country to execute it.

Or is it your another attempt to derail the thread? :lol:

'Proud to be an Indian dalal"......sigh...... a cancer to society!

You are wasting your time...the last sentence in his statement(Even the worst of a BAL supporter wouldn't say that out loud) sealed the deal.....but I have a gut feeling he is a NRI living in BD(like Soms) fucking around in PDF!NOT ONE CITIZEN OF BANGLADESH(EVEN SHW) WHO HAS AN INCH OF SELF RESPECT WOULD SAY WHAT HE SAID!

Orey amay tene nie eli... Mene nilam.... Kintu abar adjective o lagie dili? ;)

Honestly, I don't know how is it a "gigantic task", they have already leased the lands and have started farming, probably even started to export to Bangladesh. This has been a long discussed project in Bangladesh. Moreover we are not the only country to execute it.

Or is it your another attempt to derail the thread? :lol:

So, how much did it contribute to your country. :woot:

Orey amay tene nie eli... Mene nilam.... Kintu abar adjective o lagie dili? ;)
Nah....you smell alright!I don't see any reason to suspect you....yet.....kintu dhora porle ei omor baniti mone rakhben-Chorer dosh din grihesther ek din!:devil:

I guess the OP needs to understand the meaning of the word "dependence" first before opening such troll threads.

We can not expect an indian to express anything but indian view. To sum up the story, Bangladesh more or less import $10 billion worth of goods from india. All these imports are easily replaceable and can be imported from Myanmar and elsewhere. BUT loosing $10 export millions of indians will be on the street without jobs and even food. West Bengal economy will suffer the hardest blow.
That is why indian establishment is hell bent and waged war against Bangladesh sovereignty and to keep its stooge Awami League. And because of Awami League millions of indians roaming illegally in Bangladesh and laundering money out of Bangladesh.

So, how much did it contribute to your country. :woot:
Kamaal karte ho aap bhi sirjee! Is prakaar ke anaap shanaap prashn mat kia karo :devil:
Nah....you smell alright!I don't see any reason to suspect you....yet.....kintu dhora porle ei omor baniti mone rakhben-Chorer dosh din grihesther ek din!:devil:
Ar March theke tiranga hoye jabe. Except for the dearth of entertainment options, I love your country:smitten:! Btw visit Paparoti at Banani... Amazing buns!

1.Bangladesh is a primarily rice eating nation(as you might know)......Wheat(costlier than rice) is mainly used for bread.....a luxury food for breakfast.....not eaten by most Bangladeshis(who are poor and live in villages and depend on rice for all three meals)(You might know it since you are a Bengali yourself).

Totally false. People don't eat rice for breakfast in BD. Even lower middle class people eat atar roti.

4.You see here the op cleverly changes his statement from the title of his news(He did it once before to 'prove' Israel not only was the first country to recognize BD but they did recognized Bangladesh twice.*I will link you to that in a later edit*).

The news says Indian clothes flood Lalmonirhat(a border district) during eid time(I think we both know most of them are smuggled by Indians from your side of the border to make some good money).But the op here changes his statement to Indian clothes flood Bangladesh(now don't go around saying Lalmonirhat is in BD.....because we both know that his statement implies that Indian clothes satisfy the needs of BD{a bigger entity} instead of Lalmonirhat{A smaller entity}).It would be foolish of anyone to think that Bangladesh(a country that is reputated for cheap clothes) would depend on Indian clothes.

Should I post thousand of reports on Indian dresses all over shopping centers during Eid? Don't talk rubbish. We have some shops in a big shopping complex in Dhaka. During Eid customer wants Indian cloths. We have to have Indian dresses during Eid. Eid without Indian cloths is unimaginable for girls of BD.

6.Airtel....there are two things to understand here....First of all there are other networks like Grameenphone(Bangladesh-Norway) and Teletalk(Bangladesh) which have way more users than Airtel......2nd of all it would be wrong to think Bangladeshis started buying Airtel for their love of India would be wrong.....because Airtel basically bought an old existing network and user-base form Warid(UAE)....Warid has operated in BD for a long time and their users form the biggest chunk of today's Airtel(which is pretty new in BD) users.Airtel currently has 7-8% of our market share AFAIK.

Another false claim. Airtel has way more subscriber than Teletalk. Why do you tell lie to save you from embarrassment? Is it really hard for you to accept that we depend on India for almost everything?

7."All the multinational chains in BD are managed by Indians"....I don't know whether he is misinformed,blinded by love or just outright lying for the sake of it.....but I don't think that is true(he hasn't provided any evidence for his claim).....but he gave us a picture of Pizza Hut....which has nothing Indian about it since it is an American company and Transcom(A Bangladeshi company) manages it in BD.

False. India operates Pizza Hut and KFC in BD. Transcom got permission to run Pizza Hut in BD from India. Other multi nationals are also managed by Indians. CEOs are all Indians.

8.90% of Bangladeshis use Unilever....he might be true...don't know about it but Unilever products are extremely popular.....BUT he has again provided wrong information(or lied) about Unilever Bangladesh's origin as a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever.....I went to its wiki page and it mentions nothing relating to Bangladesh(which would be one of its largest market) in Hindustan Unilever wiki....Then I went to Unilever Bangladesh(UBL as they call it)'s page....and this is what it says in the last paragraph of their 'About Us' section:
UBL is a Joint Venture of the Government of Bangladesh and Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe. Unilever holds 60.4% share in UBL.
Source:Introduction to Unilever Bangladesh | Unilever

Unilever BD is a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever. Case closed.

Last edited:
Our Cement Industry which is considered to be a big industry also depends on India.

My father used this cement to build our house.
slider2.jpg

Bangladeshi cement manufacturers alone imports more than five hundred thousand tons of fly ash from India and produces fly ash mixed cement.

India dumping Nuclear waste In Bangladesh | BDINN.com

Last edited:
The thing which you call multi-ethnic mess is whats the reason India is successful in so many fields be it Space research, IT, Super computers, Aeronautics, Ship building, Automobiles, Medical science, Nuclear Technology, Education, Literature, Entertainment etc etc etc more than any other country in developing world only next to china. All these would have been impossible to achieve if we would have been into multiple countries. Surely multi-ethnicity carries its fair share of baggage especially during developing phase of the country but India has managed to convert this characteristic into one of its primary strength rather than one its weakness.

The millions that starve to death every year would say otherwise.

All multi-ethnic states in history have failed and India shall be no different.

Totally false. People don't eat rice for breakfast in BD. Even lower middle class people eat atar roti.

Should I post thousand of reports on Indian dresses all over shopping centers during Eid? Don't talk rubbish. We have some shops in a big shopping complex in Dhaka. During Eid customer wants Indian cloths. We have to have Indian dresses during Eid. Eid without Indian cloths is unimaginable for girls of BD.

Another false claim. Airtel has way more subscriber than Teletalk. Why do you tell lie to save you from embarrassment? Is it really hard for you to accept that we depend on India for almost everything?

False. India operates Pizza Hut and KFC in BD. Transcom got permission to run Pizza Hut in BD from India. Other multi nationals are also managed by Indians. CEOs are all Indians.

Unilever BD is a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever. Case closed.
errr you ve been on this thread from yesterday (literally) don't you sleep ? :fie:

All multi-ethnic states in history have failed and India shall be no different.

Only time will tell but looking from the current perspective we are continuing to improve in all fronts rather than heading backwards and poverty rate has been halved from 60% in 1980 to 30% in 2010 which in simple numbers sense means pulling hundreds of millions out of poverty you call that failing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom