What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you seriously just put Bangadesh in the same bracket as Japan and Germany? :rofl:
Your little country is going to waste away, you jave a 150 million people in such a small space lmao.
India won't ever disintegrate, Indians are among the most nationalistic people around. Just look at this forum and see Indians from literally all parts and corners of India. All Bangladesh has is a few rivers, your country is classed in the same bracket as Pakistan in terms of Human Development and they are currently at war. What excuse do you lungi slaves have?

BD is not a proper country. It is just a bunch of people we saved from a genocide and left alone. It is a forever basket case.

Many of them pole vault to pull Rickshaws in our great country. We let some of them remain as long as we want to and kick them back when we need to.

Did you seriously just put Bangadesh in the same bracket as Japan and Germany? :rofl:
Your little country is going to waste away, you jave a 150 million people in such a small space lmao.
India won't ever disintegrate, Indians are among the most nationalistic people around. Just look at this forum and see Indians from literally all parts and corners of India. All Bangladesh has is a few rivers, your country is classed in the same bracket as Pakistan in terms of Human Development and they are currently at war. What excuse do you lungi slaves have?

BD only gained independence in 1972, a full 24 years AFTER India. An independent BD in 1947 would now be much, much wealthier.

What excuse does India have to be an impoverished country now then apart from the fact that it is a dysfunctional multi-ethic mess?

Even comparing a messy dysfunctional "country" like BD with India is a disgrace.

It is a country where the "foreign policy" changes completely with the begum that runs the place, and the begums are more keen to rather destroy the place than to talk to each other.

A holy mess...

@Omega007
Bhai, IamBengali started this thread with friendly intentions, some people will try to provoke you with nonsense comments about you & your country, handle them strictly but without going down to their level, that is what they want, you are better than these Jamatis. Don't let them kill the essence of the thread. I suggest you delete the above comment or modify it to remove bad words. :)

@Omega007
Bhai, IamBengali started this thread with friendly intentions, some people will try to provoke you with nonsense comments about you & your country, handle them strictly but without going down to their level, that is what they want, you are better than these Jamatis. Don't let them kill the essence of the thread. I suggest you delete the above comment or modify it to remove bad words. :)

You are right.I have got nothing against regular Bangladeshis but I can't stand the dariiwala jamatees-be is an Indian one or a BD one and this section is seemed to be filled with those fucktards.

So the true color of moron didn't take long to come out.
Soooo,predictable.

If India loves BAngladeshis so much as they claim, why the hell those BSF keep shooting BD people jump over the fence just make their ends meet in India? Indian always lie

That is because people who are crossing the border are not only ordinary folks but smugglers, drug dealers and insurgents. Lot of fake currency is routed through Bangladesh. Just look at Iran and Pakistan which are Islamic countries but Iran will not hesitate to shoot if their border is violated. We built the fence for a reason.

Oh really!I mean really sala bangal kelo kuttar bachcha!!Abe k*a*kir chele,jodi ak baper chele hos tahole chole aye Joynagar for once.Tor chokh khule tor bichir jaygay ar bichi khule tor choker jaygay na dhokate pari toh ami amar naame nije kukur pushbo.

Ar sala k*a*kir jaat inbred shuorer bachcha jamatee,jibone mirror e nijer thobda dekhchis......sala abar amader skin color er kotha bole.Sala nijer mukhe welcome likhe ne-phata doormat mone hobe.Doormat o noi,puro komod-loke dekhle na bhul kore jeno tor mukhe hege day sala fake Arbi kutta.
What's up dude. Sokal bela ki tur pacha kero mere dieche mairi.

What's up dude. Sokal bela ki tur pacha kero mere dieche mairi.

Learn to speak Bangla first-what's kero my nigga??By the way,amar pacha marar khomota ekhono karo hoy ni.That's why I'm telling you-
You want some?Come, get some.

@Loki

Sir, please close this thread. It has gone past it's expiry date way ago.

Learn to speak Bangla first-what's kero my nigga??By the way,amar pacha marar khomota ekhono karo hoy ni.That's why I'm telling you-
You want some?Come, get some.

kenor re? tur pachai ki chipi atke rakhis?

Oh really!I mean really sala bangal kelo kuttar bachcha!!Abe k*a*kir chele,jodi ak baper chele hos tahole chole aye Joynagar for once.Tor chokh khule tor bichir jaygay ar bichi khule tor choker jaygay na dhokate pari toh ami amar naame nije kukur pushbo.

Ar sala k*a*kir jaat inbred shuorer bachcha jamatee,jibone mirror e nijer thobda dekhchis......sala abar amader skin color er kotha bole.Sala nijer mukhe welcome likhe ne-phata doormat mone hobe.Doormat o noi,puro komod-loke dekhle na bhul kore jeno tor mukhe hege day sala fake Arbi kutta.

ehh khali nongra kotha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom