What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.Bangladesh consumes(or it did in 2009....it does more now) 23940 MW electricity(most of which it produces)(Bangladesh Electricity - consumption - Energy).........do you seriously think BD is going to shutdown without 500 MW??Yes India is the largest exporter of electricity to Bangladesh....but it would be foolish of anyone to think that BD 'massively depends' on India for its need.

Bangladesh's total installed capacity is 8500 MW. I dont know where you got the figure of 23490 mw. Please share a source. Don't hate on India. We add about 20000Mw of power capacity per year. Be happy that we consider BD friend enough to give 500 MW at cheap prices.

Someone make me Mod.

Post reported!

@Loki

How would we know if you are alive!

Bhai tumi to sei bachchha tar moto korcho je bondhuder kache marpit e here gele ma er kache giye nalish kore! Khisti kheye omni mod er kache dourano, deoyar belay mone chilo na?

Erom jara kore tader amra choto belay boltam udgandu! :P

@DRAY @Soms

Bangladesh's total installed capacity is 8500 MW. I dont know where you got the figure of 23490 mw. Please share a source. Don't hate on India. We add about 20000Mw of power capacity per year. Be happy that we consider BD friend enough to give 500 MW at cheap prices.
You don't know where I got the figure??...the link in BOLD letters in my post would help.....sorry I can't make the link sparkle to make it catch your attention!

Nice thread....
You wanna pull the leg of an Indian, then pull their skin.. you can drag them all the way... :yay:
LOL,you forgot 71,havent you?

Only India has mass starvation outside sub-Saharan African.

:omghaha:
Tell this to millions of illegal Bangladeshis who work as servants in India :omghaha:

LOL - Indian had an EXTRA 24 years of independence over BD and it's GDP/capita is 1.4K compared to 1K for BD.
Typical self praising Bangladeshi :omghaha:
Indias er capita is double of Bangladesh :omghaha:

Last edited:
I think this is not him. Under such situation who would put own picture when govt is monitoring this site?
Bangladeshi gov. is monitoring this site?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The millions that starve to death every year would say otherwise.

All multi-ethnic states in history have failed and India shall be no different.
Lol says who? a delusional Bangladeshi......:lol:
What is America then?........:lol:
And what your single ethnic Bangladesh has acheived other than producing underwears and pole vaulters......:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Tell this to millions of illegal Bangladeshis who work as servants in India :omghaha:

Servants???? Indians have servants???? Coolies have servants... Kawli Yug.. just Kawli Yug... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Servants???? Indians have servants???? Coolies have servants... Kawli Yug.. just Kawli Yug... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Your nation is only capable of making underwears :omghaha::omghaha: so pole vaulter Bangladeshis who want to earn more come to India :omghaha::omghaha:

Your nation is only capable of making underwears :omghaha::omghaha: so pole vaulter Bangladeshis who want to earn more come to India :omghaha::omghaha:

So, in your own logic they just start a suicide mission through starvation ???? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Earn more in India????? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So, in your own logic they just start a suicide mission through starvation ???? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Earn more in India????? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Yeah because they will starve more in Bangladesh :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It is the reality we can afford things unlike Bangladesh who takes aids from us :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom