What's new

Bangladesh is secular, not moderate Muslim country: FM

People ape the West, because that is where the money is and where all seem to gravitate for a better life. Check how many Bangladeshis are in the UK and US. They did not go there to see the Buckingham Palace or the Grand Canyon, or did they?

What a poor logic!

They go in developed country to earn money does not mean they should follow western culture, religion etc. They work there so they earn money. They do not get money for free if they become non-religious. Will they? EastWatch bhai earns in Japan where people do not believe in God. Now if he recommends that therory for BD..........lol......I no need to say in detail even.

LoL, West have money, so will we have to change our ideology/ thinking from religious perspective? Sorry, this is not Bharat, who has copied what-not, they have allowed free sex, same sex, secularism to see the west have money. Your country was alway pure subservient of power and wealth. Incredible Poor Indiya. I think I can buy whole India, I will just need money.

My friend, your perverted imagination conjures the image that I hate Islam.

Far from it.

There are close relations who are Muslim and so I cannot even contemplate such a vision!

Please do not undertake a hop scotch and obfuscate.

Must I read the Quaran in its entirety? Does the Quaran only centres around Eid-ul-Azha?

The question is simple. Just answer that.

With what did Allah replace Ishmael's son?

Shouldn't the answer be adequate to show what he substituted Ishamel's son with?

State can be secular, while individuals practice their religion.

How?

Because the State's law is not religion centric.

And the State has the instruments to implement it.

You are talking to someone who has no concept of secularism. Don't waste your time.

O chudary sb Don't try to interpret Islam by reading just one ayat... Muslims have to slaughter halaal animals like lamb, cow camel etc etc on Eid-ul-Azha and btw Cow slaughter was never banned in the religion hinduism it was just banned by a king of India and Indians are still following his orders....

and for me secularism is just a confused idea which allows people to go away from religion and accept only that much of a religion which suits there needs and discard the one which doesn't suit them.......

Absolutely! And people should be allowed to have that choice!

Your secular india doesn' allow it's muslim citizen to sacrifice cow during Eid-ul-adha because cow happen t be God to Hindu majority. We are strickly against shirk activity yet we not only allow them to do puja but also declare national holy day during puja. Note that we have 5 to 6 percent hindu population.
Hindus enjoy freedom in Bangladesh. In fact I think too much. National hindu holy day shuld be withdraw because secular state like usa doesn't grant us holy day for eid although there is christmass day.

1: Cows are not gods you retard. Go get your facts right
2: Even we allow muslims to celebrate all their religious festivals. We have a holiday on all major muslim religious days.
3: Muslims don't HAVE to slaughter a cow. Other animals would do just fine. So why be insistent on hurting others religious sentiments?
4: Cow slaughter is only banned in some states.
As for your last line, I don't expect any better from a bangla

1: Cows are not gods you retard. Go get your facts right
2: Even we allow muslims to celebrate all their religious festivals. We have a holiday on all major muslim religious days.
3: Muslims don't HAVE to slaughter a cow. Other animals would do just fine. So why be insistent on hurting others religious sentiments?
4: Cow slaughter is only banned in some states.
As for your last line, I don't expect any better from a bangla

when state has nothing to do with religion.. No state religion then why cow slaughter is banned ??

It seems like state has nothing to do with religion but state can obey religion... that's why I say secularism is just a confused idea

when state has nothing to do with religion.. No state religion then why cow slaughter is banned ??

It seems like state has nothing to do with religion but state can obey religion... that's why I say secularism is just a confused idea

That's where you're wrong. In secularism everyone is free to practice religion. BUT not at the cost of others.

That's where you're wrong. In secularism everyone is free to practice religion. BUT not at the cost of others.

How cow slaughtering costs others when millions of Indian Hindus are flocking in BD border to sell their cows in BD only to be slaughtered and have feast on them.

How cow slaughtering costs others when millions of Indian Hindus are flocking in BD border to sell their cows in BD only to be slaughtered and have feast on them.

MILLIONS? Yes of course. I agree. Completely. Another high IQ bangladeshi here

THe so called secular india has a history full of religious genocides.

You muslims keep telling us "Don't generalise all muslims as terrorists!! Those are a spoilt few!!!"
And then you hypocrites come and pass statements like this

You muslims keep telling us "Don't generalise all muslims as terrorists!! Those are a spoilt few!!!"
And then you hypocrites come and pass statements like this
That is not my point here. My point is secularism that India follows is a total failure. See the post I made before the other one, and maybe you will understand where I am coming from. And I am not personally blaming you for causing the genocide as I am sure you have nothing to do with it, nor am I blaming the entire hindu population for the genocide.

That is not my point here. My point is secularism that India follows is a total failure. See the post I made before the other one, and maybe you will understand where I am coming from. And I am not personally blaming you for causing the genocide as I am sure you have nothing to do with it, nor am I blaming the entire hindu population for the genocide.

Your point is wrong.

The simple fact that the Muslim population is growing numerically and economically with their own laws in place shows that secularism is a sucess in India.

In a radical country it would not have taken more than a few decades for a 85% majority to wipe clean the 10 % minority (from the time of independence) given the historical animosity between the two groups.

Bangladesh govt say it is secular not moderate Muslim county and what ever may be it defines.

Dipu Moni is not the govt of Bamngladesh. People's trust is in Islam. So, that is important. By making illogical claims BD politicians are creating an atmosphere whereby even the moderate power in the country will also be ousted by the fanatics. People react vehemently when some ignorant woman like Dipu Moni says something not acceptable to the population. There is danger ahead.

^^^
Why whats wrong with secularism? It merely means that the State will be equidistant from all religion (and atheism) and therefore will not formulate any policy that gives a particular religion undue advantage or puts a particular religion in jeopardy.

Whats wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom