What's new

Bangladesh ignores India’s Concerns will buy Chinese corvettes and submarines

Because your beloved friend China selling even better weapons to Burma as same time.

"why mynmar need weapons or even army ...
why ? why ? ... whhhhhyyyyyy ? aaaaaaa whyyyyyyyy ? :cry: "

Now you can roll of the floor.
better or not, it is upto china and burma

me roll why ? that is your habit lol

better or not, it is upto china and burma

me roll why ? that is your habit lol

China even provided HQ-12 to Mynmar, why? :lol:

Some Bangladeshi posters always cried that BD government run by India, just replying to them the reality.

China even provided HQ-12 to Mynmar, why? :lol:

Some Bangladeshi posters always cried that BD government run by India, just replying to them the reality.
KS-1 actually, what is the problem ? talking about government running ? that is different issue. more political cry than defence stuff. i know it goes over your head :D

KS-1 actually, what is the problem ? talking about government running ? that is different issue. more political cry than defence stuff.

Well when some useless morons saying some thing bad for country with no reason that's my problem otherwise China can sell weapons to any one they want.

i know it goes over your head :D

Your third class thinking doesn't affect me at all.

Well when some useless morons saying some thing bad for country with no reason that's my problem otherwise China can sell weapons to any one they want.

Your third class thinking doesn't affect me at all.
you are losing your mind, calm down, don't be so sensitive :D

I think it just some dumb media stroking tension. Bangladesh are free to buy anything. Why India shall be concern? In the first place what can india offer for Bangladesh? Nothing, India even needs to buy Scorpene sub from France and import large amount of subsystem from foreign countries for its domestic build warship.

IDRW is a controversial source & it's best ignored.About your last part we make many warships with 90% Indian Equipment & i am sure the french or Russian or Israelis won't have a problem with sending some equipment to BDesh

IDRW is a controversial source & it's best ignored.About your last part we make many warships with 90% Indian Equipment & i am sure the french or Russian or Israelis won't have a problem with sending some equipment to BDesh
How many system onboard INS Kolkata are indigenous? 90%? Are you high on drugs?
From propulsion, radar, air defense LRAM to main gun, how many are not foreign components?

Check the Hasina is a Hindu in disguise thread.

Hasina a Hindu in disguise?

Yes, I have seen that thread. But that doesn't answer the question.

Another thing, what is the name of this mysterious "senior" naval officer? If no name, then it's all just media spin. It was this same Times of India that claimed that the US is planning to build a naval base for the 7th fleet in Chittagong.

A fanboy source just by the looks of it.

Bangladesh do not have diplomatic relations with Israel.

I don't think we should buy military equipment from Israel. They won't supply a Muslim country and happen to be a very close ally of India.

Last edited:
but before that many indians start crying like closely related some one died and yell - "why BD need weapons or even army ...
why ? why ? ... whhhhhyyyyyy ? aaaaaaa whyyyyyyyy ? :cry: "

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is going on for a veeeerrryyyyyyy long time!! :D

This is probably the 400th thread on this topic since PDF was created!! :D

When BD will finally buy the weapons?? :D

When ? When ? ... whhhhheeeeennnnnn ? aaaaaaa wheeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn ? :D :D :D

I think it just some dumb media stroking tension. Bangladesh are free to buy anything. Why India shall be concern? In the first place what can india offer for Bangladesh? Nothing, India even needs to buy Scorpene sub from France and import large amount of subsystem from foreign countries for its domestic build warship.
They are our direct neighbours not yours. Refuge to more than 10 million B'deshis, can China give that?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom