What's new

Bangladesh ignores India’s Concerns will buy Chinese corvettes and submarines

:-)

BD-FFG-HQ10.jpg

So when Bangladesh choose Russian fighters over Chinese one then it was because of quality of jet not because of so called Indian pressure :lol: :lol: :lol:

So when Bangladesh choose Russian fighters over Chinese one then it was because of quality of jet not because of so called Indian pressure :lol: :lol: :lol:
actually the hoax created by indian members and indian media when govt. said it is going to buy russian subs.
Indians missed the part that BD is buying 4 subs.
2 subs from China and 2 subs from Russia.
So you can laugh at yourself :lol:

here they are:
Bangladesh turns to Russia for submarines | Millennium Post
Bangladesh turns to Russia for submarines - The Times of India

China shall provide BD top notch weapon cause they are bullied as always.

In what position India has the right to make decision for BD people? If this is not bully, then what is? BD shall give India a damn middle finger and reinforce relationship with China.

If I may ask, from whom?
I'm not interested of talking with you.

If I may ask, from whom?
If cozy up to India make you happy as a puppet, keep doing it.

In what position India has the right to make decision for BD people? If this is not bully, then what is? BD shall give India a damn middle finger and reinforce relationship with China.
I thought that you had turned a leaf and were for India-China friendship:). How wrong I was:cry:

Here's the original article:
Bangladesh to buy Chinese corvettes and submarines|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Want China Times - Knowing China through Taiwan

:rofl:
You might be the only BD member hold hostile toward China, I take you as the special one.

I thought that you had turned a leaf and were for India-China friendship:). How wrong I was:cry:
You take BD as a puppy? They are independent, how can you interfere in as which weapon they shall go for?

You take BD as a puppy? They are independent, how can you interfere in as which weapon they shall go for?
LOL If we interfered then how come they buy Chinese weapons. Never mind.
We have seen your real intentions:angry:. Never again will we trust you:sick:

Back
Top Bottom