What's new

Bangladesh ignores India’s Concerns will buy Chinese corvettes and submarines

In what position India has the right to make decision for BD people? If this is not bully, then what is? BD shall give India a damn middle finger and reinforce relationship with China.

A pro-Indian government buying Chinese weapons to counter Indian bullying?

I'm not interested of talking with you.

Okay...

If cozy up to India make you happy as a puppet, keep doing it.

You might be the only BD member hold hostile toward China, I take you as the special one.

Then why are you replying? o_O

LOL If we interfered then how come they buy Chinese weapons. Never mind.
We have seen your real intentions:angry:. Never again will we trust you:sick:
It's business, simple as it. We won't say shit if you guys sell arms to Vietnam. the problem is whether you have anything else decent to offer except for Brhamos?

A pro-Indian government buying Chinese weapons to counter Indian bullying?

Okay...

Then why are you replying? o_O
As you quote me, I've got to defend myself.

It's business, simple as it. We won't say shit if you guys sell arms to Vietnam. the problem is whether you have anything else decent to offer except for Brhamos?
So now they are freely conducting conducting business activities by buying Chinese weapons. But then you completely contradict yourself. What happened to the interference? Where were they bullied by evil yindoos? And if they were, then how come buy it.

Oh please, your government's warning ministry already shot-off countless memos in the media asking us to not interfere in SCS dispute.

How come it is your problem that we can only sell BrahMos.

Last edited:
I don't think BD government is pro- India, I think it's more like Neutral.

I don't think BD government is pro- India, I think it's more like Neutral.

So now they are freely conducting conducting business activities by buying Chinese weapons. But then you sompletely contradict yourself. What happened to the interference? Where were they bullied by evil yindoos? And if they were, then how come buy it.

Oh please, your government's warning ministry already shot-off countless memos in the media asking us to not interfere in SCS dispute.

Your government ask them not to buy Chinese weapon while you can't provide equivalent cost effective ones. That's weird. Unless BD is controlled by India, i see no reason they bypass Chinese weapons. china ask India to stay away from SCS is because it involves in territorial dispute, I think BD is a different case? I don't wanna play double standard. If Vietnam wants your weapons, just sell them.

So now they are freely conducting conducting business activities by buying Chinese weapons. But then you completely contradict yourself. What happened to the interference? Where were they bullied by evil yindoos? And if they were, then how come buy it.

Ask for? Do you think India is so strong that China have to ask for? We warned you.

I'm not gonna say anything from here... :omghaha:

Im reminding something. As calling someone Hindu is considered as derogatory term. Calling someone pro India also considered same in Bangladesh :disagree:

Obviously by some people only.

Im reminding something. As calling someone Hindu is considered as derogatory term. Calling someone pro India also considered same in Bangladesh :disagree:

That's how comes a moderator becomes a member, he loose faith.

Really? Is being a Hindu in Bangladesh the same thing as being pro-Indian?

It reminds me of something too: I don't care what religion one profess.

Im reminding something. As calling someone Hindu is considered as derogatory term. Calling someone pro India also considered same in Bangladesh :disagree:.
and people say muslims do not hate hindus ........:lol::lol::lol:

actually the hoax created by indian members and indian media when govt. said it is going to buy russian subs.
Indians missed the part that BD is buying 4 subs.
2 subs from China and 2 subs from Russia.
So you can laugh at yourself :lol:

here they are:
Bangladesh turns to Russia for submarines | Millennium Post
Bangladesh turns to Russia for submarines - The Times of India

No so many Bangladeshi cried here when BD chooses Russian plane not Chinese one, their is no Indian pressure BD just take quality not numbers.

We need to bring the Bangladeshi private yards into this, Western Marine, Ananda, etc. By building more naval vessels in Bangladesh we will a huge adrenaline shot in the shipbuilding industry.

In the near future Bangladesh has to design and develop their own corvettes, maybe as a joint venture with China and other friendly countries. One option could be to build the next 2 corvettes in Bangladesh, then co-develop a more advanced corvette based on the type 056, jointly with the Chinese.

A very small step has started, Western Marine recently laid the keel for the first naval vessel for export, a OPV for Kenya.

The prime minister of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina, said her government has made a decision to purchase two corvettes and two submarines from China during a visit to the naval academy at Chittagong on Dec. 21, according to the local Dhaka Tribune.

The two Type 056 frigates are currently under construction in China, the prime minister said, and both are likely to enter service next year.

Last year, the Bangladesh Navy also announced that it would buy two Ming-class submarines from China. Hasina said the two subs will be commissioned in 2016. She also said the navy will play an important role defending the country’s natural resources such as oil and gase in the Bay of Bengal.

For India, the sale of Chinese warships to Bangladesh raises concerns of China projecting its maritime power into the Indian Ocean. Previous unconfirmed reports had suggested that Bangladesh had given up the idea of purchasing Chinese submarines due to pressure from New Delhi. Hasina’s speech at the naval academy shows that the original plan remains unchanged.

“Why would Bangladesh need submarines? This decision by the government there and the ongoing strife in the country is a matter of concern for us,” a senior Indian naval officer told the Times of India. “We also suspect that Chinese submarines are sneaking into Indian territorial waters in the Bay of Bengal region, though none have been detected as yet.” For India it symbolizes a closer military-to-military relationship between another of its neighboring states and China. Pakistan is one of China’s closest allies and there are suggestions Beijing is eyeing Sri Lanka as a potential partner for naval bases. PLA Navy submarines stopped at Colombo at least twice this year.

“China has been making steady inroads into India’s neighbourhood and weaning away the neighbouring nations by providing financial assistance and military hardware,” Ashwani Gupta wrote in an article for India’s Center for Land Warfare Studies.

Bangladesh ignores India’s Concerns will buy Chinese corvettes and submarines | idrw.org
Bangladesh is doing good whent it comes to its Navy. A Navy with 16 latest Frigates and corvettes and around 4 to 6 Submarines will be another nightmare for India. Now what is needed is Bangladesh starts work on Air Force they need really large number of Fighter Jets of 4 th Generation

Back
Top Bottom