What's new

Bangladesh ignores India’s Concerns will buy Chinese corvettes and submarines

too much rampant corruption in china... ufff... and in bangladesh...

lagta hai hasina ka tym pura ho gaya hai... ab jayada din tak , hasin nai rahegi wo..

Read my post again, think hard, and even if you cannot, then you don't deserve to be an elite member, but a good candidate to be an Elite Troller:enjoy:
or may be it is your failure to make point lol

I think China should offer Bangladesh submarines, war planes, missiles, missile defence systems at low cost. It's pocket change for the Chinese. By bulking Bangladesh up with defence it will serve the Chinese as Bangladesh will only use them against India, if the situation ever arose.

I think China should offer Bangladesh submarines, war planes, missiles, missile defence systems at low cost. It's pocket change for the Chinese. By bulking Bangladesh up with defence it will serve the Chinese as Bangladesh will only use them against India, if the situation ever arose.
Oh my my :what:

This is going on for a veeeerrryyyyyyy long time!! :D

This is probably the 400th thread on this topic since PDF was created!! :D

When BD will finally buy the weapons?? :D

When ? When ? ... whhhhheeeeennnnnn ? aaaaaaa wheeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn ? :D :D :D

Didnt you see last few months the weapon induction news increased so much 8-)

10 million ? ! ! :o: should not it be 180 million ? o_O

He means the refuge of 71

The-Great-Indian-Ocean-Game.jpg

Indians are worried as their concerns are becoming true

The Great Indian Ocean Game | StratRisks

Indian Ocean Bases.jpg

Great Power Confrontation in the Indian Ocean: The Geo-Politics of the Sri Lankan Civil War | Global Research

Brahmos again。。。:rofl:

Haven't you got anything else to sell?

And do you have permission from the Russians?

What if China provides BD with CX-1?

BD is no threat to India,or any other country for that matter,so relax。:D
LOL you are comparing Brahmos to CX-1, even Chinese have not yet inducted in their navy. Just for the sake of countering view point don't post any thing stupid like comparing Brahmos to CX-1.:close_tema::close_tema::close_tema:

and Hilsa has been banned to export in India :D

Really! stop awami bs here; everyone know that is farcical. Hilsa was let go through back channel. Inidian presiden feast with hilsa makes mokery of the ban in face of YBangladesh president. yet dejucie clowns have no clue!

Really! stop awami bs here; everyone know that is farcical. Hilsa was let go through back channel. Inidian presiden feast with hilsa makes mokery of the ban in face of YBangladesh president. yet dejucie clowns have no clue!
retarded.jpg

@BDforever - Yeh Bangladeshi loggg hiii nahin theeek; always they go against the people who created their countries ! :whistle:

Ist it was our turn now its India's ! :o:

too much rampant corruption in china... ufff... and in bangladesh...

lagta hai hasina ka tym pura ho gaya hai... ab jayada din tak , hasin nai rahegi wo..
No country could even get close with India when it comes to lame efficiency and corruption.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom