What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Any one that India can prove is a BD'shi we will gladly take back. Just labelling someone is not enough for us.

Remember, only way that India can expel these people is by actually invading BD and you cannot afford to do.

I can tell you, actually we doing soft power diplomacy from last 40 years with BD. But everything has its limitations, and if you all guys still think we are against BD , with no reasons , then I think water is above from head,

and its time to show some hard power.

We don't need to prove anything to anyone. How much effort do you think it will take to send one illegal person if we had to provide documents and investigated every single thing about the person? It is impractical, if they are suspected illegal bagladeshis then they need to provide the correct paperwork or be sent packing.
And it doesn't matter if they stay impoverished in refugee camps, its still better than them invading slums.

Feel free to put these people in refugee camps. It makes no difference to us.

Any one that India can prove is a BD'shi we will gladly take back. Just labelling someone is not enough for us.

Remember, only way that India can expel these people is by actually invading BD and you cannot afford to do.

Look if India wants we can militarily push these people into Bangladesh and then neither your BGB or your army can do anything. This is the advantage we have of having a powerful military and surrounding you from all sides. You cant even handle Burma border gaurds how will you handle us.

You are forgetting one more crucial factor. We now have a BJP govt which does not depend on muslim vote bank so they will not even have any electoral considerations while taking this decision.

We don't want to use force but if required we can.

I have already explained that we are a tiny country. Indian states like Gujarat are larger and have less than half the population. If BD was large like Pakistan, we would probably already have taken your Muslim population in North and Eastern India already.

Like I say, we will gladly take anyone that can be proved to be BD'shi. If not, then they are your problem and not ours.

Then why so much hypocrisy, on one you say you are much more prosperous than India on other you say you cant even accommodate your own citizens. And still blaming India. What a BS.

Irrelevant unless he is in the Home Ministry. You need to see our track record in this matter to understand.

Secondly if they become stateless the Indian State can forget about them. They will starve to death unless the Red Cross and other NGOs intervene. The Indian State is lackadaisical in treating its own population properly. Same things happened for the Sri Lankan Tamils as well. The Government gave support later. In this case, I don't think there will be any Government aid after the illegals are camped.

BD won't care if India allows these people to starve to death apart from joining the rest of the world in comdemning you as inhumane.

You can't expel people if they are not accepted in BD. Our BGB will not allow them in.

All that will happen is that they will end up in a refugee camp inside India, next to BD boder. India will have to pay for shelter, food etc for them in perpetuity.

@SarthakGanguly : Think this post answers your last reply to me.
Your a disgrace to your own race, shows the shallow minds of you Bangladeshis you should be ashamed of yourself's for not accepting your people.

Look if India wants we can militarily push these people into Bangladesh and then neither your BGB or your army can do anything. This is the advantage we have of having a powerful military and surrounding you from all sides. You cant even handle Burma border gaurds how will you handle us.

You are forgetting one more crucial factor. We now have a BJP govt which does not depend on muslim vote bank so they will not even have any electoral considerations while taking this decision.

We don't want to use force but if required we can.

Are you stupid or what?

You want to invade BD to get rid of these people go ahead.

China will be invited with open arms to set up a massive naval base in BD. While we are at it, China can also set up an air-force and air-defence base as well.

Like I say, you can whine but do nothing

Feel free to put these people in refugee camps. It makes no difference to us.

I'm glad you think so coz in the end when they have no where to go they'll eventually return to their 'oh so prosperous' homeland which I wonder why they left in the first place.

Either way these illegals will be scourged out there is no use complaining, one by one if not all at once.

You realize when these refugees reach their breaking point they will return to BD.

You can't expel people if they are not accepted in BD. Our BGB will not allow them in.

All that will happen is that they will end up in a refugee camp inside India, next to BD boder. India will have to pay for shelter, food etc for them in perpetuity.

@SarthakGanguly : Think this post answers your last reply to me.
BpBxecmIgAA_84Q.png

Some Bangladeshis were asking how the government will track Illegal Bangladeshis in India.This is one of many such methods being used,The news is 3 days old.So to all Bangladeshis shouting Indian won't do it etc.The work is well under way and Modi will see it through. Good luck :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@IamBengali @MBI Munshi @kalu_miah @BDforever @Ayush @AugenBlick @Indrani @kurup @chak de INDIA @axisofevil @levina @Contrarian @GURU DUTT @jbgt90 @arp2041 @Soumitra

Last edited:
Are you stupid or what?

China will be invited with open arms to set up a massive naval base in BD. While we are at it, China can also set up an air-force and air-defence base as well.

China dont give a shit about you, be realistic, China doesnt give shit about even for Pakistan. He has its own problem with Vietnam and with Japan, and they know if they jump on it, then India will jump on that.

Bro, Understand the meaning of Geopolitics.

And please, dont take enough test of Indian militaristic power.

Are you stupid or what?

Yes, this explains that you need you need a refresher in geo politics. China is not stupid to do that, given the current state in which things are progressing with india. The US is not going to sit their ideally if you do, second of all i don't think for a sake for handfull of illegal refugees, china will be willing to risk an upset balance in the region. So keep letting loose these brainfarts and rants it shows the pathetic state of your mindset.

and run to your mummy because modi said BOO

View attachment 33443

Some Bangladeshis were asking how the government will track Illegal Bangladeshis in India.This is one of many such methods being used,The news is 3 days old.So to all Bangladeshis shouting Indian won't do it etc.The work is well under way and Modi will see it through. Good luck :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@IamBengali @MBI Munshi @kalu_miah @BDforever

Its actually going to happen, I dont damn about what BD guys think here, because they doesnt know the ground realities, and think they are on moon. Actually there power of day dreaming is very good, I hope they understand the seriousness of issues too.

China dont give a shit about you, be realistic, China doesnt give shit about even for Pakistan. He has its own problem with Vietnam and with Japan, and they know if they jump on it, then India will jump on that.

Bro, Understand the meaning of Geopolitics.

You actually think that the Chinese would not love to have a presence in South Asia? They would love to surround India as much as possible.

They are not ready now to have overseas base now but from around 2020, they would be highly interested in getting a base in BD as that would allow them to box in India. From BD they can attack your whole North East with impunity and keep your eastern Naval fleet in check

BD is not interested in any Chinese presence in BD but let India invade and see what happens. Anyway, this was a reply to an idiotic Indian poster who thought the Indian army would be used to expel these people!:woot:

Back
Top Bottom