What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

China dont give a shit about you, be realistic, China doesnt give shit about even for Pakistan. He has its own problem with Vietnam and with Japan, and they know if they jump on it, then India will jump on that.

Bro, Understand the meaning of Geopolitics.

And please, dont take enough test of Indian militaristic power.

No need to invade BD. Just allow VISA free access to Bangladeshis in India. :woot:

You actually think that the Chinese would not love to have a presence in South Asia? They would love to surround India as much as possible.

They are not ready now to have overseas base now but from around 2020, they would be highly interested in getting a base in BD as that would allow them to box in India. From BD they can attack your whole North East with impunity and keep your eastern Naval fleet in check

BD is not interested in any Chinese presence in BD but let India invade and see what happens. Anyway, this was a reply to an idiotic Indian poster who thought the Indian army would be used to expel these people!:woot:

India is not going to invade BD you moron, we will be just sending some civilian planes with your fellow brethren deported out of INDIA because they were ILLEGAL gET IT, for fk sakes, grow a brain while your at it.

for that they will be sent with 2 large Hilsa along with them - there HAPPY

You actually think that the Chinese would not love to have a presence in South Asia? They would love to surround India as much as possible.

They are not ready now to have overseas base now but from around 2020, they would be highly interested in getting a base in BD as that would allow them to box in India. From BD they can attack your whole North East with impunity and keep your eastern Naval fleet in check

BD is not interested in any Chinese presence in BD but let India invade and see what happens. Anyway, this was a reply to an idiotic Indian poster who thought the Indian army would be used to expel these people!:woot:

You really think China invade India for BD, enough dreams bro, be realistic.

You know why the India doesnt jumping in South China Sea, why India not arming Vietnam? You doesnt know single bit policy of South Block and of Beijing and of India-China relations, and thinking of tacking India?, in a scenario when army arming itself for two front prolonged war. ROFL, give me half an hour for laughing.

No need to invade BD. Just allow VISA free access to Bangladeshis in India. :woot:

I never say we going to invade, but some of you guys think so.

Last edited:
View attachment 33443

Some Bangladeshis were asking how the government will track Illegal Bangladeshis in India.This is one of many such methods being used,The news is 3 days old.So to all Bangladeshis shouting Indian won't do it etc.The work is well under way and Modi will see it through. Good luck :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@IamBengali @MBI Munshi @kalu_miah @BDforever @Ayush @AugenBlick @Indrani @kurup @chak de INDIA @axisofevil @levina @Contrarian @GURU DUTT @jbgt90 @arp2041 @Soumitra
1511899_771443466223861_7410299713906036180_n.jpg

Incorrect assessment... In most part of India people are not even aware of the issues between the two countries. If there is any.. it's only confined to eastern & north eastern part of India... & of-course at PDF!

How are you going to prove that they are Bd'shi rather than a Bengali speaking Indian Muslim then?
All those nazirul,nasirul,saiful,kareem.shameena,ruksana and other fulls are going back to bangladesh or to the bay of bengal sea.

India is not going to invade BD you moron, we will be just sending some civilian places with your brethren deported because they were ILLEGAL gET IT, for fk sakes, grow a brain while your at it.

It was suggested by one of your Indian compatriots so call him a moron and I replied what BD's response would be if that were to happen, but we know that won't happen anyway.

Why can't India and BD merge together, Do Indians want that ? how about Visa free entry any takers ? please comment :D

You really think China invade India for BD, enough dreams bro, be realistic.

You know why the India doesnt jumping in South China Sea, why India not arming Vietnam? You doesnt know single bit policy of South Block and of Beijing and of India-China relations, and thinking of tacking India? ROFL, give me half an hour for laughing.

I have been polite to you so far but when did I talk about China using BD to attack India? Can you not read and understand simple English? Yes, China would easily attack India if it had a base in BD but it would be more to intimidate India more than anything else.

It was a question of BD being open to Chinese bases in the extreme event that India was to invade BD to deport these people. This was suggested by an Indian and not by me:lol:

As long as India does not do anything stupid, then no need to worry as BD is not interested in any foreign bases as it compromises our security.

PS - India arming Vietnam:sarcastic:

Arm yourself first without having to import weapons from Russia, Jews, France and the US.

Millions of Hindus fled to India during the 1971 war and never went back to BD. Are you going to expel them too?

Anyway, your Hero Modi says all Hindus welcome.:lol:

I think if you try to expel Indian Muslims, then we shall expel BD Hindus to compensate. Wanna swap 15 million Indian Muslims for 15 millon BD'shi Hindus?:D
We are all ok to expel all Bangladeshis and take back hindus, you are more than welcome to expel them and we will welcome them. :D Don't you know India is natural homeland of hindus and any persecuted hindu can claim it as his homeland from all over the world.

It was suggested by one of your Indian compatriots so call him a moron and I replied what BD's response would be if that were to happen, but we know that won't happen anyway.

Read my post carefully you moron. I said if required we can militarily push these illegals. And it does not mean we will invade your country. Just a show of strength at the border and a phone call to Hasina will be enough for you to accept these people

You can't expel people if they are not accepted in BD. Our BGB will not allow them in.

All that will happen is that they will end up in a refugee camp inside India, next to BD boder. India will have to pay for shelter, food etc for them in perpetuity.

@SarthakGanguly : Think this post answers your last reply to me.

Good .Then they can be given an alternate opinion. Leave Islam(convert to buddhism,hinduism,christianity,sikhism) or Leave India or death by a BSF firing squad.Yermolov or Stalinist style.

Why can't India and BD merge together, Do Indians want that ? how about Visa free entry any takers ? please comment :D
Bangladeshis though culturally 100% similar to Indians will not allow it to happen. Hindi is all over in TV, Hindi songs, Indian Bangla songs are played all the time in public places. Bangladeshis love Indian culture and Indian dresses are at highest sale during Eid but there is ultra Bengali nationalism among Bangladeshis which will never let India and Bangladesh to merge together. Majority of Bangladeshis though love ancient Indian culture will not allow anyone to invade BD but VISA free zone which Napalese enjoy now can happen in long decades.

Back
Top Bottom