What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

What a cool display of manliness. Is that a general Pakistani trait or you are a special case ?
]
6a0120a95a88d5970b01a73da0baa0970d-800wi

Bangladeshis debating about meat consumption? What's the point?

Just visit Harayana. Those vegetarian Jatts have an average height of 5'10. Younger ones are taller than 6ft.

Even Bangladeshis start consuming tonnes of meat they are still going to be a barely 5ft midget. Blame them genetics.

Bangladesh is the best revenge ! :sarcastic:

Yes...yes my Bangladeshi Brethren....innn Indians seh '71 ka hissabbb chukahooo ! :D

Mexicans have similar kind of thinking that they own America because it belonged to them once....they are just flooding the border states. Their high birth rates will make them the majority in just 15 years.

We are no America, we will send them back.:mad:

I have a simple question to my Indian friends. Do you want communal violence in Assam? Just yes or no?

Hell yeah. My fave is the one made from fresh cow meat. Another fave is Bhihari kabab also made from tender cow Ghost.

WOW man :D

BTW Whats the update on this is the Rampage still going on or it stopped :pop::pop:

I have a simple question to my Indian friends. Do you want communal violence in Assam? Just yes or no?
No. But please stop your people from infiltrating into Assam. Even the Assamese muslims have now started hating Bangladeshis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom