What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Yep, IOB must return to BD to re-establish the sovereign nation we lost on 23 June 1757. Logistical and economic compulsions will compel NE to join us. Growing Muslim demography of the region will force this union sooner than later.
And then you woke up from dream and found your bed with pisss and shook your head....

BTW I think this @IamBengali is Indian troll hiding under Bangladesh because he keeps defaming Bengladesh and Bengladeshi, as if he has no shame or dignity for this country. Which makes it very obvious that either he is too stupid or a very good troll :D

I would ban him if it was up to me as he is not who he says he is.

There are no "illlegal BDs" in India. Indians shouldn't flatter their pathetic selves believing the hyperbole fairy tales of their terrorist hinutva loons. They should seriouly ask themselves - who would go to malaunic piss poor country like India? :cheesy:Sorry can't help but state facts when u hindutva loons continously post shit abt "mythical migrants". Lets see how u can kick out muslims bengalis from their homeland in the excuse of "illegal migrants".:laugh: The hindtuva loons and their fan boys are just etching to have egg over their faces and knowing this they would keep on shamelessly ranting BS rather than facing establish facts. I know truth hurts, but why make up a myth to console your pathetic selves? Your country is still piss power wannabe power and u have to live with in rather than flaming communal tension. :)

Come to Mumbai, I will show you, how they send Monies to their families back in Bangladesh through hawala .

Come to Mumbai, I will show you, how they send Monies to their families back in Bangladesh through hawala .

Yeah, I know many Bangladeshis live in Mumbai slums. I was watching youtube videos and found this. Guys, its not about sending them back to Bangladesh but its about how you guys would identify them. Just give Indian citizenship to illegal Bangladeshis living in India because the number is in millions.

Why is this dirty malaun allowed to post such non-sense threads that too without any links and in wrong section?

Don't tell me u seriously think he is a bangladeshi? :disagree:

He is proper Bangladeshi allright, it is just that you are a jamaati, so , you cannot relate to what is talking about.:mad:

Thats disturbing!!!

Agreed he's a cow smuggler but border force had no right to torture him.I am against this.
You can't pity such people,these smugglers regularly fire upon BSF and sometimes kill them or villagers on Indian side.I don't pity such people, they got what they deserved, works as a deterrent for next time.

BSF is very aggressive and barbaric force. Indian Govt. should give training to your border guard force how to treat in humane way.
Then stop sending your people to india illegally.Period.
Nor will there be any problem if you sticked to VISA and legal way.

Yeah, I know many Bangladeshis live in Mumbai slums. I was watching youtube videos and found this. Guys, its not about sending them back to Bangladesh but its about how you guys would identify them. Just give Indian citizenship to illegal Bangladeshis living in India because the number is in millions.

I am surprised at you asking us to give them asylum, there is no war in bangladesh right now.Why should we give them indian citizenship?Your country cannot take care of its citizens, First implement family planning policy, give them free condoms.Why should we bear your burden?We have our people to take care of,You became a separate country because you couldn't bear living with us, now you want us to adopt you?
These illegals live in our country and raise pakistani flags and riot.

If they are in millions they would be sent back the same way they came.There is no other way out of this.

Last edited:
Bangladesh is the best revenge ! :sarcastic:

Yes...yes my Bangladeshi Brethren....innn Indians seh '71 ka hissabbb chukahooo ! :D

I certainly hope you don't plan on illegally crossing the LOC in a lungi in support of your Bangladeshi brethren :D

Bangladesh is the best revenge ! :sarcastic:

Yes...yes my Bangladeshi Brethren....innn Indians seh '71 ka hissabbb chukahooo ! :D

What a cool display of manliness. Is that a general Pakistani trait or you are a special case ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom