What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

That dirty malaun is posting shit abt my country. I don't have a problem if he wants to such up to Indians, his religous blood bros but he should not spout non-sense "illegal immigrant myth".

The issue is a hyperbole myth. SO keep such bull shit myths to yourselves if u don't want people to debunk those myths.

That's all they really are, gullible net bangers who believe anything. They google search everything you talk about. Have you seen the Mughalistan youtube video? I showed it to my father who by the way doesn't use the internet and cannot even speak a word of English and he started laughing at the amount of bull-sh-t. These monkeys make me laugh.

Well we do eat a lot of meat especially beef, goat and lamb. So when you chill around Muslim bazaar you will get soaked with the smell of fresh kabobs and kharai ghost.

I enjoy it with naan or pharata.

You want some?
These veggie burgers don't know what meat is

Why is this @IamBengali troll allowed to post on the forum at all? It is obvious that he is not Muslim BD'shi.
He is an Indian Hindu in disguise who is serving the purpose of bad-mouthing BD'shis to further the Hindu Indian agenda to cleanse India of as many Muslims as possible.

Now let us look at facts to see if poor Bd'shis would have any interest in going to BD.

1. India has GDP capita of 1600 US dollars in comparison to BD's 1200. Now this is just an average and the states like Assam have only 800 US dollars. Now the mind boggles why BD'shis would settle in a poorer Indian state over their own country.

2. BD economy has been steadily growing at just over 6% a year over the last five years. This has been mainly due to the strong performance of the garments industry. Any poor person in BD can get a job in the garment industry that will guarantee them basic food and shelter.

In contrast, Indian economy is a mess with growth slipping to lower than 5% over the last two years due to the fiscal irresponsibility of the Congress government which will take many years to sort out.

3. Millions of Indian starve to death every year due to lack of food. No such situation arises in BD and that is one of the main reason that life expectancy is 70 years in BD and only 67 years in India.

These Indian Hindus are all over the place. Their figures of BD'shis in India range from 3 -50 million. At least get a consistent figure if you want people to believe your rubbish!:woot:

@Luffy 500 - Keep up the good work with refuting these Indian Hindus who are clearly anti-Muslim.

Our life expectancy is by the Qadr of Allah but also Indian diet is horrendous...The amount of oil those people put in their food. Our daily food overall is lighter. Our expectancy would have been better but our men are most of the time chimney smokers.

Well we do eat a lot of meat especially beef, goat and lamb. So when you chill around Muslim bazaar you will get soaked with the smell of fresh kabobs and kharai ghost.

I enjoy it with naan or pharata.

You want some?

Studies say that you don't eat a lot of meat. In fact you eat less than Indians. Remember India has a lot of vegetarian population (I would say about 30-35%), yet meat consumption per capita in India is more than your country. Even your spiritual daddy Pakistan is only slightly better, I am sure if you take only non vegetarian Indians then it would be similar. So take that meat supremacy to somewhere else. :)

aug13_feature_trostle_fig01_updated.png

Source: USDA
USDA ERS -
Developing Countries Dominate World Demand for Agricultural Products

Last edited:
Studies say that you don't eat a lot of meat. In fact you eat less than Indians. Remember India has a lot of vegetarian population (I would say about 30-35%), yet meat consumption per capita in India is more than your country. Even your spiritual daddy Pakistan is only slightly better, I am sure if you take only non vegetarian Indians then it would be same. So take that meat supremacy to somewhere else. :)

USDA ERS -

Abbb yeh tou na kar - Slightly seh tou ziyadaa hiii behtar haiii Pakistani key meat consumption ! :D

It would be even higher were I not controlling my consumption of meat after being told that cholesterol related diseases run in the family ! :(

Warnaaa aaaj tou Bhai single handedly Pakistan ko Argentina kay passs pohanchaa deii deitaa ! :o:

Actually,we wouldn't care what they do to you lot :D

@IamBengali is maloon stationed in Bangladesh. So his words should be counted as another Indian hindu.

However I agree on the fact that Pakistani should not feel sorry for Bd since Bd shake hand with Indian to break away from united Pakistan in 1971.

Studies say that you don't eat a lot of meat. In fact you eat less than Indians. Remember India has a lot of vegetarian population (I would say about 30-35%), yet meat consumption per capita in India is more than your country. Even your spiritual daddy Pakistan is only slightly better, I am sure if you take only non vegetarian Indians then it would be same. So take that meat supremacy to somewhere else. :)

USDA ERS -

Well India has more Muslims than Bangladesh. Sikhs also eat meat. So combined population of Muslims and Sikh will be much higher than Bangladesh.

Now if you combine Pakistan-Bangladesh then we gobble you on meat consumption.

By the way, during Eid we enjoy Indian cow meat.......Wallahi......:partay:

Abbb yeh tou na kar - Slightly seh tou ziyadaa hiii behtar haiii Pakistani key meat consumption ! :D

It would be even higher were I not controlling my consumption of meat after being told that cholesterol related diseases run in the family ! :(

Warnaaa aaaj tou Bhai single handedly Pakistan ko Argentina kay passs pohanchaa deii deitaa ! :o:

Yeah I know remember that guy who killed his wife for making daal instead of mutton. :D

Anyways yes "slightly" is probably an understatement, but if we take only non veg Indians then it would be about 8 kg/year for Indians and 13 kg/year for Pakistanis, whereas 2-3 kg/year for Bangladeshis. :D

Yeah I know remember that guy who killed his wife for making daal instead of mutton. :D

Anyways yes "slightly" is probably an understatement, but if we take only non veg Indians then it would be about 8 kg/year for Indians and 13 kg/year for Pakistanis, whereas 2-3 kg/year for Bangladeshis. :D

Low Blow....low blow ! :disagree:

Well India has more Muslims than Bangladesh. Sikhs also eat meat. So combined population of Muslims and Sikh will be much higher than Bangladesh.

Now if you combine Pakistan-Bangladesh then we gobble you on meat consumption.

By the way, during Eid we enjoy Indian cow meat.......Wallahi......:partay:

Do you have any sense of mathematics? The data is in per capita term, that is divided by 1.2 billion Indians. Sikhs eat as much meat as non veg Hindus do, besides they are only about 2% of the population. Yes Muslims eat more but they are only about 15% of the population.

Anyways my point was to expose your meat supremacy bullshit, which has been achieved.

Low Blow....low blow ! :disagree:

That was a joke, relax. :confused:

Last edited:
Studies say that you don't eat a lot of meat. In fact you eat less than Indians. Remember India has a lot of vegetarian population (I would say about 30-35%), yet meat consumption per capita in India is more than your country. Even your spiritual daddy Pakistan is only slightly better, I am sure if you take only non vegetarian Indians then it would be similar. So take that meat supremacy to somewhere else. :)

USDA ERS -

Pak per capita 14,4kg, India 4,4kg and BD 4,0kg. So Pakistan 3-4 times more per capita consumption seem almost similar to India?

Pak per capita 14,4kg, India 4,4kg and BD 4,0kg. So Pakistan 3-4 times more per capita consumption seem almost similar to India?

It is nothing to brag about. If we take only hard core non veg population of India, then it would be pretty similar.

Do you have any sense of mathematics? The data is in per capita term, that is divided by 1.2 billion Indians. Sikhs eat as much meat as non veg Hindus, besides they are only about 2% of the population. Yes Muslims eat more but they are only about 15% of the population.

Anyways my point was to expose your meat supremacy bullshit, which has been achieved.

That was a joke, relax. :confused:
Do you have any sense of mathematics? The data is in per capita term, that is divided by 1.2 billion Indians. Sikhs eat as much meat as non veg Hindus do, besides they are only about 2% of the population. Yes Muslims eat more but they are only about 15% of the population.

Bd people purchased with cash from local bazaar where there is no record of transaction. The report posted by you is not accurate. This report probably an estimated based on assumption.

You can visit Bangladeshi own groceries in USA or Europe and find amble of meat whereas Indian groceries carry zero meat product. This tell me u guys are vege eaters.

Meat eating Indian visit either Bangladeshi or Pakistani own groceries to get some meat.

Last edited:
It is nothing to brag about. If we take only hard core non veg population of India, then it would be pretty similar.

Who is bragging? Just correcting you. India and BD almost similar in eating habits.

India and BD almost similar in eating habits.

Are you serious? India is a vast country and eating habit differs from one region to another.

Bd people purchased with case from local bazaar where there is no record of transaction. The report posted by you is not accurate. This report probably an estimated based on assumption.

You can visit Bangladeshi own groceries in USA or Europe and find amble of meat whereas Indian groceries carry zero meat product. This tell me u guys are vege eaters.

Meat eating Indian visit either Bangladeshi or Pakistani own groceries to get some meat.

It's the same estimate for India too. You don't decide the correctness of a report from USDA based on your wishes. And yes butchers are generally Muslims in the sub continent. Even in India Hindus get meat from Muslim butchers, that is not surprising.

Almost all Indians groceries carry meat products in USA. They would be pretty stupid otherwise. But fresh meat shops (halal) are run by Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom