What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Point is "point has been made" and I speak Syloti Bangla.

I give a damn about supernatural points.I believe in swift, meaningful actions instead of verbose gibberish that says nothing.So, going back to topic.I have absolutely no problem with Bangladeshis in general.But whatever happens, has to happen by the book, legally.If there are illegal immigrants, they have to be sent back.Those who come with legal work permits and visas, are welcome.The rest have uncertain fate which can range from a deportation to a bullet.

So, you too a sylheti malmutra. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Many Sytlhetis living in London are very extremists. They badmouth all the time. They are not actually true Bengalis. They have different language. It was part of Assam but got annexed during partition.

Many Sytlhetis living in London are very extremists. They badmouth all the time. They are not actually true Bengalis. It was part of Assam but got annexed during partition.

Yes..knew about that before, starting to realize it now.

Many Sytlhetis living in London are very extremists. They badmouth all the time. They are not actually true Bengalis. They have different language. It was part of Assam but got annexed during partition.

Is this the reason these extremist malmutras claim Bangladeshi aren't Bengalis.

Is this the reason these extremist malmutras claim Bangladeshi aren't Bengalis.

Who cares what these Sylheti extremists say. Bangladeshis are Indic people. Same race as Indians and Punjabis (Pakistan). Sylhet is considered a religious division in Bangladesh like that of Baranasi for Hindus in India. Sylhetis are generally very very intolerant to minorities. They consider every other 'Malaun' (Cursed). See, I was posting a thread on a serious issue these Sylheti Londoni are calling me 'Bengali Hindu', 'Malaun'. They badmouth a lot. Almost 99% families in Sylhet have London links. Once a British ambassador just came to visit Shahjalal Mazar in Sylhet terrorists blasted bombs and he was severely injured.

Go India go.I want Indians to hate Bangladesh so much that they will stop coming to my country. The high commission will leave.all the treaty,deal business will close down. No connecting flight touches BD .no corridors. No trade.no going to India for Bangladeshis.no indian channels. No Hindi movies. Song.borrowed culture.
And ,finally ,no interferences by India in political matter.and puppets of india in my country:cheers:

These Indian fools talk about BD'shis swarming Assam when BD has 1200 GDP/capita and Assam only 800!:woot:
just as different regions and states have their different GDP/capita, there are still many shitholes in BD which has maybe less than 200$ GDBp

Go India go.I want Indians to hate Bangladesh so much that they will stop coming to my country. The high commission will leave.all the treaty,deal business will close down. No connecting flight touches BD .no corridors. No trade.no going to India for Bangladeshis.no indian channels. No Hindi movies. Song.borrowed culture.
And ,finally ,no interferences by India in political matter.and puppets of india in my country:cheers:

Don't care what you do with your country, thats your problem. In case you failed to notice, the thread is about illegal immigrants growing like pests in Indian society, coming from Bangladesh. We want to send them back to where they came from. I don't think hate or love or for that matter any form of human emotion has got to do anything with it.Its about doing the right thing for the benefit of the nation.

Don't care what you do with your country, thats your problem. In case you failed to notice, the thread is about illegal immigrants growing like pests in Indian society, coming from Bangladesh. We want to send them back to where they came from. I don't think hate or love or for that matter any form of human emotion has got to do anything with it.Its about doing the right thing for the benefit of the nation.
Good luck to you.all I have been reading is will,shall,might,should. Where is the result?

Good luck to you.all I have been reading is will,shall,might,should. Where is the result?

If you had been reading close enough, then you would have realized that India has been quite active at deporting illegal immigrants or stopping them right at the borders for quite some time.But clearly, much more needs to be done in that front, be it by means of brute force or easing up the channels for processing deportation.
You tell me, why your country is failing to stop your own country men from leaving your country and crossing the borders illegally ?

If wishes were horses, BSF would never be able to stop the invasion.

Bharti calling us "stinky" is joke of the millennium. You do realize some of us live in out side Bd and there are a lot of Bharti live and work along with other nationality. You do not want me to disclosed what people say about you people. :rofl:

Do not speak against your own force you Indian.
I know very well what you say.. but fact is You guys are stink like rotten meat.. there is no denying in that.. we cant stand 1 min with bangladeshi slums.. living in US u know sh!t about d ground problem...

Back
Top Bottom