What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Instead they are being given citizenship in Assam and other parts of India by certain political parties for whom they form a sure shot vote bank.

Arent there any laws regarding citizenship?

the problem is not BD's comming and working in India,the problem is they comming illegally and want to become Indian,the best thing is BD to accept there is illegal immigrants problem and India allowing them to work with proper paperwork and telling them they or their children wont get Indian citizenship,they can work ,earn and go back to BD and live a happy life.
Its very easy for you to say this but think deeply. Every illegal immigrant that we allow to work we are potentially making an Indian unemployed. And considering that millions of poor indians are unemployed how can you justify giving work permits to illegal immigrants?

Thats disturbing!!!

Agreed he's a cow smuggler but border force had no right to torture him.I am against this.

BSF is very aggressive and barbaric force. Indian Govt. should give training to your border guard force how to treat in humane way.

BSF is very aggressive and barbaric force. Indian Govt. should give training to your border guard force how to treat in humane way.

One incident and you make sweeping statements??
They have to be aggressive because India- BD border is highly permeable.

Yes, we should send teenage boy and girls with bouquet of flowers to welcome thieves and cow smugglers at the border.

there was not much bsf atrocities earlier(10 years ago). what changed?

All stinky Bangladeshis have to go back no ''IF'' no ''But'' period !!! or keep getting slaughtered by bodos n nagas..

Bharti calling us "stinky" is joke of the millennium. You do realize some of us live in out side Bd and there are a lot of Bharti live and work along with other nationality. You do not want me to disclosed what people say about you people. :rofl:

Do not speak against your own force you Indian.

Bharti calling us "stinky" is joke of the millennium. You do realize some of us live in out side Bd and there are a lot of Bharti live and work along with other nationality. You do not want me to disclosed what people say about you people. :rofl:

Low HDI Bangladeshis...:omghaha:

there was not much bsf atrocities earlier(10 years ago). what changed?

They killed Felani who tried to cross border and they hanged her death body in fence. I don't get why BSF is doing such barbaric act. This is not accepted.

hatred is mutual these are the same ppl who believed in two nation theory and betrayed my country we won't let any threat to our national security go untreated.

Keep toe people in your country and nothing like this would happen.
What happened was sad and it is your government's fault in not teaching your people to respect international borders .

There are rules that people folliw. US troops also shoot polevaulting mexicans info their territory.

Everyone does. Keep toe people in your country. That's what Bangladesh is meant for.

Ohh.. I am sure people around here will take your words as THE absolute truth...Can you even speak Bangla ?

Back
Top Bottom