What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Many Sytlhetis living in London are very extremists. They badmouth all the time. They are not actually true Bengalis. They have different language. It was part of Assam but got annexed during partition.

We are Musalman, syloti then Bangladeshi.

Our life expectancy is by the Qadr of Allah but also Indian diet is horrendous...The amount of oil those people put in their food. Our daily food overall is lighter. Our expectancy would have been better but our men are most of the time chimney smokers.

Is that why Bangladeshis in UK are bottom of all social indicators?

I say one good thing about Bangla town is go khushbo in Aldgate best Biryani in town!

Bd people purchased with cash from local bazaar where there is no record of transaction. The report posted by you is not accurate. This report probably an estimated based on assumption.

You can visit Bangladeshi own groceries in USA or Europe and find amble of meat whereas Indian groceries carry zero meat product. This tell me u guys are vege eaters.

Meat eating Indian visit either Bangladeshi or Pakistani own groceries to get some meat.

My friend go to any Indian area in UK you will find Indian bars/rest serving Halal meat and the owner is Hindu trust me I eat shit loads of meat be it Lahori or Indian.

One of the oldest Indian places in London is regency club which is a Indian spot and well known for good food!

I agree with you on Indian grocery shops not selling meat though they will never do that! but there is plenty of Halal butcher shops around in Indian areas I go to them to get my lamb chops and chicken.

Last edited:
We are Musalman, syloti then Bangladeshi.

Hunchos ni Shoror bachar khotha, now we have been annexed, we are not true Bengalis now...Haha this man is a hypocrite just like his internet friends.

Who is bragging? Just correcting you. India and BD almost similar in eating habits.

No we do not have similar eating habits to India as most of them eat Chapati/Roti accompanied with Daal or veg curry or meat. We may share similar things to W.Bengal but our daily food is Rice with Chicken/Fish/Meat...And we eat with our hands which is apparently disgusting. They think their Amma is the queen.

Out of Pakistanis/Indians and Bangladeshis, Bangladeshi expenditure on Meat, Chicken and Basmati rice is ridiculous, a 24kg Basmati usually of Tollyboy brand which Bangladeshis usually buy and only sets them for one week...Now you understand our rice intake lol. Our Chicken and Meat say 10kg of each will last us easily less than a week.

I have worked in many Grocery stores in the capital and up north.

In comparison to say, Atta, Atta is not that expensive. In Bangladeshi Roti/Chapati is known as goreeb peoples food and Atta is generally cheaper in comparison to Rice.

Last edited:
Bd people purchased with cash from local bazaar where there is no record of transaction. The report posted by you is not accurate. This report probably an estimated based on assumption.

You can visit Bangladeshi own groceries in USA or Europe and find amble of meat whereas Indian groceries carry zero meat product. This tell me u guys are vege eaters.

Meat eating Indian visit either Bangladeshi or Pakistani own groceries to get some meat.

Many indian store owners are baniyas are vegetarians. Meat eating indians like sikhs go to European stores. They don't go to muslim ones .The only exception is Canada where ismaili shia muslims, punjabi muslims and sikhs have excellent relations and many interfaith marriages ,though more sikh boys and muslim girls . But many sikh girls and muslim boys also.

But in USA and UK ,its the opposite .Sikhs and muslims have horrible relations ,especially in UK.

Friends...there is a big difference between illegal Bangladeshi people enteriing to India and in general Bangladesh as a nation. We do not like Bangladesh people to enter India illegally not BD people in general...I hope sane people can differentiate it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: What the fcuk was that man ? :rofl::rofl: That is even worse than our Bollywood F rated movies :rofl::rofl:

We make such films on daily basis. This is even worse than any X rated Nigerian film. BDeshis give a f*ck to such sh*tty movies.

Last edited:
Why you @IamBengali are worried that who loves you who hates you...Stay at your country and work towards betterment for your own country ...
If you will try to infiltrate others country ...Surly hate speech will grow up...

Why you @IamBengali are worried that who loves you who hates you...Stay at your country and work towards betterment for your own country ...
If you will try to infiltrate others country ...Surly hate speech will grow up...

Bangladeshis go to India every year in legal and illegal channels. If illegals are persecuted in India legals are going to be harassed for no reason.

Bangladeshis go to India every year in legal and illegal channels. If illegals are persecuted in India legals are going to be harassed for no reason.
Yes but the people comming legally are nothing compared to the number of people comming illegally,more over people who come legally come mostly for treatment,studies,tourism and wont be visiting the effected areas.

@IamBengali is maloon stationed in Bangladesh. So his words should be counted as another Indian hindu.

However I agree on the fact that Pakistani should not feel sorry for Bd since Bd shake hand with Indian to break away from united Pakistan in 1971.

Well India has more Muslims than Bangladesh. Sikhs also eat meat. So combined population of Muslims and Sikh will be much higher than Bangladesh.

Now if you combine Pakistan-Bangladesh then we gobble you on meat consumption.

By the way, during Eid we enjoy Indian cow meat.......Wallahi......:partay:

You like eating seekh kabab ? :P

I have answered you in the above post... We helped you to get freedom and gave you a country called Bangladesh without asking anything... illegals Bangladeshi is going to face tough time in the near future in India...

BTW I think this @IamBengali is Indian troll hiding under Bangladesh because he keeps defaming Bengladesh and Bengladeshi, as if he has no shame or dignity for this country. Which makes it very obvious that either he is too stupid or a very good troll :D

Back
Top Bottom