What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Thats authority work, but we will deport all authentic one, which proof they are from BD. They all belongs to BD. And I am definitely sure Indian PM going to do that, we cant accept any other which belong to any other country, leave Muslims and Hindu philosophy, we will expel the Hindus if they belong to BD.

So, Change your mentality now.
Incorrect assumption. We have accepted all religious refugees. Even from Pakistan, China etc. This policy will continue.

You can't expel people if they are not accepted in BD. Our BGB will not allow them in.

All that will happen is that they will end up in a refugee camp inside India, next to BD boder. India will have to pay for shelter, food etc for them in perpetuity.

@SarthakGanguly : Think this post answers your last reply to me.

regardless its your people who are suffering

You can't expel people if they are not accepted in BD. Our BGB will not allow them in.

All that will happen is that they will end up in a refugee camp inside India, next to BD boder. India will have to pay for shelter, food etc for them in perpetuity.

@SarthakGanguly : Think this post answers your last reply to me.
Irrelevant unless he is in the Home Ministry. You need to see our track record in this matter to understand.

Secondly if they become stateless the Indian State can forget about them. They will starve to death unless the Red Cross and other NGOs intervene. The Indian State is lackadaisical in treating its own population properly. Same things happened for the Sri Lankan Tamils as well. The Government gave support later. In this case, I don't think there will be any Government aid after the illegals are camped.

Millions of Bangladeshis did not know about this boom, you can enlighten them perhaps. Of course BD is more developed. Which is why we will be doing the mistaken folk a favor and send them to the land of opportunity(their homeland). We will keep the non Muslims, as our Honb'le PM said. Thanks :)

I am curious to know what will be done to illegal Bangladeshis after their identification. I would be happy the Assamese and the tribal identity in Assam getting preserved from these marauding illegal immigrants.

We will, you cant stop us,

enough BS on economics, if you can then stop us, then I afraid its going from other way. BTW, we have enough diplomacy power that this thing never happen.

BTW, BGB not going to stand, when this order will pass from South Block, you can day dream about your economics, but in reality that going to happen.

regardless its your people who are suffering

No they are Indian Muslims. BD has no responsibility of care for them.

If BD was the size of Pakistan, we would take them in but we already have 150 million people and cannot afford to accept millions of Indian Muslims. We feel sorry that they are living in intolerant Hindu-dominated India but we cannot take them in since we are tiny - smaller than most Indian states.

I am curious to know what will be done to illegal Bangladeshis after their identification. I would be happy the Assamese and the tribal identity in Assam getting preserved from these marauding illegal immigrants.
Wait for 2.5 months now. You will know.

If BD was the size of Pakistan, we would take them in but we already have 150 million people and cannot afford to accept millions of Indian Muslims. We feel sorry that they are living in intolerant Hindu-dominated India but we cannot take them in since we are tiny - smaller than most Indian states.

We are not that much intolerant in the history of BD, but i think diplomacy slipping away, and now its time to show some INTOLERANCE.

We will, you cant stop us,

enough BS on economics, if you can then stop us, then I afraid its going from other way. BTW, we have enough diplomacy power that this thing never happen.

BTW, BGB not going to stand, when this order will pass from South Block, you can day dream about your economics, but in reality that going to happen.

Don't be a fool. I know there is a lot of trolling about India controlling BD but the fact remains that even Hasina won't accept millions of people from India.

Millions of extra people would wreck the BD economy and destroy Hasina in the bargain.

BGB will not allow a single person that cannot prove that they are BD'shi to enter the country.

I'm sorry but you are in denial.
Illegal bangladeshi immigrant situation IS REAL and regardless of what you think it is Bangladeshis who are being thrown out and this will continue no matter how much you vent.
We would have seen a muslim uprising already by now if what you say was happening.

Don't be a fool. I know there is a lot of trolling about India controlling BD but the fact remains that even Hasina won't accept millions of people from India.

Millions of extra people would wreck the BD economy and destroy Hasina in the bargain.

BGB will not allow a single person that cannot prove that they are BD'shi to enter the country.

I am not fool, BD already fooling India from last 40 years, and still thinking India is against BD, totally BS. And thats your problem, Sheikh Hasina is your PM, not ours, if your economy wrecks then its your problem, these illegal immigrants already wrecking Indian economy.

BTW, you already said that BD is more prosperous than India, then why not calling back your own citizens and give them jobs.

I am not fool, BD already fooling India from last 40 years, and still thinking India is against BD, totally BS. And thats your problem, Sheikh Hasina is your PM, not ours, if your economy wrecks then its your problem, these illegal immigrants already wrecking Indian economy.

BTW, you already said that BD is more prosperous than India, then why not calling back your own citizens and give them jobs.

Any one that India can prove is a BD'shi we will gladly take back. Just labelling someone is not enough for us.

Remember, only way that India can expel these people is by actually invading BD and you cannot afford to do.

Any one that India can prove is a BD'shi we will gladly take back. Just labelling someone is not enough for us.

Remember, only way that India can expel these people is by actually invading BD and you cannot afford to do.

If you think we invading, then we do so, you can think "WHATEVER" you want, its none matter to us. BTW, I already said we send back people who have enough proof that these guys from BD.

WTH, why you so much afraid, you economy is prospering, and moreover life expectancy is more than India, you can easily afford that. We cant afford it, but you are much more prosperous. Then I think you can do so.

We don't need to prove anything to anyone. How much effort do you think it will take to send one illegal person if we had to provide documents and investigated every single thing about the person? It is impractical, if they are suspected illegal bagladeshis then they need to provide the correct paperwork or be sent packing.
And it doesn't matter if they stay impoverished in refugee camps, its still better than them invading slums.
Either way it is YOUR people who are suffering not ours.

If you think we invading, then we do so, you can think "WHATEVER" you want, its none matter to us. BTW, I already said we send back people who have enough proof that these guys from BD.

WTH, why you so much afraid, you economy is prospering, and moreover life expectancy is more than India, you can easily afford that. We cant afford it, but you are much more prosperous. Then I think you can do so.

I have already explained that we are a tiny country. Indian states like Gujarat are larger and have less than half the population. If BD was large like Pakistan, we would probably already have taken your Muslim population in North and Eastern India already.

Like I say, we will gladly take anyone that can be proved to be BD'shi. If not, then they are your problem and not ours.

Back
Top Bottom