What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

@UKBengali-- Yup we are dirty and starving country, thats why we doing that. Our whole country is very poor, and we cant take extra burden on our economy. So, thats why we have to expel those all citizens of mighty BD.

If you guys do anything about that, then do that, we have no problem with that, but actually we going with this. You are smart, I think you can understand.

OK then.

How many illegal Bd'shis in India then? 3 million? 50 million?

And you need to provide documented proof that they are BD'shi otherwise they are staying put.

You idiot.

BD is 50% richer than Assam and the economy is growing at 6% a year since 2000. Any poor in BD can get a job to provide shelter and food in BD.

There is no logic for any BD Muslim to settle in Assam at all. Maybe Hindu for religious reasons but not a Muslim.
Millions of Bangladeshis did not know about this boom, you can enlighten them perhaps. Of course BD is more developed. Which is why we will be doing the mistaken folk a favor and send them to the land of opportunity(their homeland). We will keep the non Muslims, as our Honb'le PM said. Thanks :)

OK then.

And you need to provide documented proof that they are BD'shi otherwise they are staying put.

Thats authority work, but we will deport all authentic one, which proof they are from BD. They all belongs to BD. And I am definitely sure Indian PM going to do that, we cant accept any other which belong to any other country, leave Muslims and Hindu philosophy, we will expel the Hindus if they belong to BD.

So, Change your mentality now.

Millions of Bangladeshis did not know about this boom, you can enlighten them perhaps. Of course BD is more developed. Which is why we will be doing the mistaken folk a favor and send them to the land of opportunity(their homeland). We will keep the non Muslims, as our Honb'le PM said. Thanks :)

How are you going to prove that they are Bd'shi rather than a Bengali speaking Indian Muslim then?

OK then.

Isn't it the other way around?
They need to show documented proof for being in India or else get thrown out.

If we going to expel, then we have to expel all. We cant distinguish on the basis of Religion, and even Indian Bureaucracy dont let that happen. He said that on election fever, it has nothing to do with Indian policy.

OK then.

Technically you are correct. Without proof that they are BD people they can't be sent to BD. But according to our 'Malaun' Constitution, India only has to prove they are not Indian. After this they will be sent to detention camps (quite like camps for stateless people). Since the number is huge, there will be a need to ship them somewhere else. Only India won't keep them, that's all. The process has already started with the D Voter lists declared.
D voter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bottomline: It does not bother me if they are returning to BD or not. They are leaving India. Law is going to take its own course now. :)

I see insecurity is a big issue with Pakistanis
Insecurity is the problem with you Indians when ever we make a trade or defence deal its your country who starts crying and complaining like a kid whose milk was take away by some one

Thats authority work, but we will deport all authentic one, which proof they are from BD. They all belongs to BD. And I am definitely sure Indian PM going to do that, we cant accept any other which belong to any other country, leave Muslims and Hindu philosophy, we will expel the Hindus if they belong to BD.

So, Change your mentality now.

Millions of Hindus fled to India during the 1971 war and never went back to BD. Are you going to expel them too?

Anyway, your Hero Modi says all Hindus welcome.:lol:

I think if you try to expel Indian Muslims, then we shall expel BD Hindus to compensate. Wanna swap 15 million Indian Muslims for 15 millon BD'shi Hindus?:D

If we going to expel, then we have to expel all. We cant distinguish on the basis of Religion, and even Indian Bureaucracy dont let that happen. He said that on election fever, it has nothing to do with Indian policy.
We have. And we shall continue this policy. Whether you find it morally disgusting is not going to matter.

How are you going to prove that they are Bd'shi rather than a Bengali speaking Indian Muslim then?

We will expel, if the authority think so they are from BD, then we will expel. You like it or not its your problem, you accept it or not its your problem, not ours.

I am not going to do anything in this matter. This is handled by the Home Ministry. And it is really strong now. they have a standard procedure. Red tape is going to go. The onus of proving if you are Indian or not lies not with the state but with the subject.

Millions of Hindus fled to India during the 1971 war and never went back to BD. Are you going to expel them too?

Anyway, your Hero Modi says all Hindus welcome.:lol:

I think if you try to expel Indian Muslims, then we shall expel BD Hindus to compensate. Wanna swap 15 million Indian Muslims for 15 millon BD'shi Hindus?:D

He said that in election fever bro, if we going to expel then we have to do with all. And no, if the BD immigrants got Indian citizenship then how we can expel them, its only going to work on those people who belongs to BD now.

We will expel, if the authority think so they are from BD, then we will expel. You like it or not its your problem, you accept it or not its your problem, not ours.

You can't expel people if they are not accepted in BD. Our BGB will not allow them in.

All that will happen is that they will end up in a refugee camp inside India, next to BD boder. India will have to pay for shelter, food etc for them in perpetuity.

@SarthakGanguly : Think this post answers your last reply to me.

Back
Top Bottom