What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Whats wrong with Bengalis as a whole?
These Bangladeshis just blame everyone else for their problems. Their poor are breeding like rabbits but instead of starting strict population control measures they are dumping them in India.

First they blamed Hindus, then Pakistani Muslims and now they hate everyone. Bunch of Hypocrites.

Indian, use proper statistics.

BD government puts BD at nearly 1200 dollars and that is the only official figure:

Country’s per capita income rises to $ 1180: Minister | The Bangladesh Chronicle

I have lost track of the amount of Indians that use incorrect statistics.:azn:

Are we here for some statistics? Ok, bro, you are on top of world. India is dirty place, we cant feed our people, but we still expel the illegal immigrants.

Even if your economy is more than us or not, even your Life Expectancy is more than us or not, but we have to do this . BTW, why not producing more jobs in BD itself if you are so mighty, but on the point bro sorry, they have to leave our country, you like it or not its your problem, your mighty nation can accommodate them easily.

You can understand, we are not able to feed our own people, how can we manage these illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
Kick them out. Illegal immigrants are parasites for local economy. Along with illegal immigrants comes increased crime rate and unemployment.

Instead they are being given citizenship in Assam and other parts of India by certain political parties for whom they form a sure shot vote bank.

So why would a BD'shi be interested in settling in Assam with 800 dollars GDP/capita over 1200 dollars in BD proper then?

There are states with higher per capita GDP where they migrate to.

And Per capita income is distributed evenly throughout BD ? no disparities ?

So why would a BD'shi be interested in settling in Assam with 800 dollars GDP/capita over 1200 dollars in BD proper then?
Dumbwit, your poor don't have per capita income in the range of 1200. They come here and work for cheap. They take up jobs which an Assamese would refuse.

So don't post your superior Bangladesh myth over here.

Even international agencies have stated that migration from Bangladesh to India is in excess of 20+ million.

Now can we expect a Bangladeshi to ever own up?

@ALLIndians-- Stop this nonsense, we are filthy, our economy is in bad shape, we are not able to feed our people, our 95% of population come under poverty. Thats why we going to expel all the illegal immigrants and BD people can understand that. They are smart people.

There are states with higher per capita GDP where they migrate to.

And Per capita income is distributed evenly throughout BD ? no disparities ?

Much less as BD is like a single India state.

Anyway they would migrate to another part of BD, rather than settle in poorer Assam. Your biggest complaint is that BD'shis are overwhelming Assam, right?:lol:

Stop deluding yourself that a single Muslim BD has any interest in going to India. We think of Indian as a dirty and starving country.

Much less as BD is like a single India state.

Anyway they would migrate to another part of BD, rather than settle in poorer Assam. Your biggest complaint is that BD'shis are overwhelming Assam, right?:lol:

Stop deluding yourself that a single Muslim BD has any interest in going to India. We think of Indian as a dirty and starving country.

@UKBengali-- Yup we are dirty and starving country, thats why we doing that. Our whole country is very poor, and we cant take extra burden on our economy. So, thats why we have to expel those all citizens of mighty BD.

If you guys do anything about that, then do that, we have no problem with that, but actually we going with this. You are smart, I think you can understand.

Dumbwit, your poor don't have per capita income in the range of 1200. They come here and work for cheap. They take up jobs which an Assamese would refuse.

So don't post your superior Bangladesh myth over here.

Even international agencies have stated that migration from Bangladesh to India is in excess of 20+ million.

Now can we expect a Bangladeshi to ever own up?

You idiot.

BD is 50% richer than Assam and the economy is growing at 6% a year since 2000. Any poor in BD can get a job to provide shelter and food in BD.

There is no logic for any BD Muslim to settle in Assam at all. Maybe Hindu for religious reasons but not a Muslim.

@Ayush - Phir kisss ne kahaa thaaa keh East-Pakistan ko torrrooo - Hunnn aram ehhh ? :D

@BDforever - Yaaar in solidarity with my Bihari Brother Ayush - I hate you too ! :angry:

Pssst....waisee I love my Bangladeshi Brethren asal mein this Ayush fellow is a bit emotionally unstable & if I don't pretend to agree with him goodness knows what he'd do; the last time when I told him that no Ayush you don't look like Tom Cruise he lay before a speeding train - tou samjhaa kar yaaar ! :(

Mumbai State Govt spends `4K to deport illegal Bangladeshis - DNA

Govt spends <font face='Rupee Foradian'>`<_font>4K to deport illegal Bangladeshis - DNA - English News & Features - Mumbai - dnasyndication.com

In the last week, the Navi Mumbai crime branch officials have arrested 23 illegal Bangladeshi immig-rants in Navi Mumbai following the attack on police officials on February 25 when they were conducting a raid at Owe village in Kharghar.

In the past, Navi Mumbai police commissioner A.K. Sharma said, “We have already detained and deported a total of 202 Bangladeshi nationals from the city in 2012. The number will definitely go up this year as 87 such foreign nationals have been detained this year.”

CB arrests 23 illegal Bangladeshis in Navi Mumbai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom