What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Bangladeshis though culturally 100% similar to Indians will not allow it to happen. Hindi is all over in TV, Hindi songs, Indian Bangla songs are played all the time in public places. Bangladeshis love Indian culture and Indian dresses are at highest sale during Eid and there is ultra Bengali nationalism among Bangladeshi which will never let India and Bangladesh to merge together. Majority of Bangladeshis though love ancient Indian culture will not allow anyone to invade BD but VISA free zone which Napalese enjoy now can happen in long decades.

Please, BD's hate hindu culture thanks to mullah indoctrination.

Read my post carefully you moron. I said if required we can militarily push these illegals. And it does not mean we will invade your country. Just a show of strength at the border and a phone call to Hasina will be enough for you to accept these people

Do you seriously think that Hasina would accept millions of extra people knowing that it would destroy the economy and her in the bargain?

I have been polite to you so far but when did I talk about China using BD to attack India? Can you not read and understand simple English? Yes, China would easily attack India if it had a base in BD but it would be more to intimidate India more than anything else.

It was a question of BD being open to Chinese bases in the extreme event that India was to invade BD to deport these people. This was suggested by an Indian and not by me:lol:

As long as India does not do anything stupid, then no need to worry as BD is not interested in any foreign bases as it compromises our security.

The India can overrun whole BD in 1-2 weeks, and after that you propose the base to China. Where the logic?

BTW, China never going for base in BD and even in Pakistan. And you will see a accord on that between India and China in a year. Because if they do so, then we will do so in Vietnam and Taiwan. Even if we provided just 100 Anti-Ship BrahMos missile to Vietnam, the whole scenario will change.

Bro, in reality, no one is going to save you, the whole world is selfish, and they dont work against there interest. Why they think for you?

BANGLADESHIS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN INDIA - MUGGLES must GO INTO EXILE..............
voldemort_deatheaters.jpg

Bangladeshis though culturally 100% similar to Indians will not allow it to happen. Hindi is all over in TV, Hindi songs, Indian Bangla songs are played all the time in public places. Bangladeshis love Indian culture and Indian dresses are at highest sale during Eid but there is ultra Bengali nationalism among Bangladeshis which will never let India and Bangladesh to merge together. Majority of Bangladeshis though love ancient Indian culture will not allow anyone to invade BD but VISA free zone which Napalese enjoy now can happen in long decades.
we dont care whether you love us or hate us. What you like or dislike is non of our business.
We never accuse pakistanis of being illegal migrants because there are no illegal migrant from pakistan.
you guys dont know what is right and what is wrong. What is legal and what is illegal.
And on top just because you are a small country, you will always cry that India is wrong, and you get the sympathy.

Fortunately most Indians do not feel strongly anti bangladeshi. we just want your illegals out of India. And if you got any illegal indians plz repatriate them back too.
Good neighbours dont come to your house and stay back.

No they are Indian Muslims. BD has no responsibility of care for them.

If BD was the size of Pakistan, we would take them in but we already have 150 million people and cannot afford to accept millions of Indian Muslims. We feel sorry that they are living in intolerant Hindu-dominated India but we cannot take them in since we are tiny - smaller than most Indian states.
If you can't handle your citizens why breed like rabbits and dump them on us? Adopt family planning, it's your problem not ours.They are going anyway back.

The India can overrun whole BD in 1-2 weeks, and after that you propose the base to China. Where the logic?

BTW, China never going for base in BD and even in Pakistan. And you will see a accord on that between India and China in a year. Because if they do so, then we will do so in Vietnam and Taiwan. Even if we provided just 100 Anti-Ship BrahMos missile to Vietnam, the whole scenario will change.

Bro, in reality, no one is going to save you, the whole world is selfish, and they dont work against there interest. Why they think for you?

China is pushed into a corner by USA.I agree they will not try increase tensions. Chances are China with try to bring India into SCO.

Modi is in power and Obama and hillary have insulted modi too much.China will take advantage and try woo india.

Please, BD's hate hindu culture thanks to mullah indoctrination.

Isn't India a multi cultural region? Mahabharat in Star Plus is one of the popular shows in Bangladesh according to TRP. When I roam around I see shopkeeper with topi on head seeing Mahabharat on TV. LOL. This is funny. Bangladesh doesn't produce quality shows hence people see all Indian shows.

Isn't India a multi cultural region? Mahabharat in Star Plus is one of the popular shows in Bangladesh according to TRP. When I roam around I see shopkeeper with topi on head seeing Mahabharat on TV. LOL. This is funny. Bangladesh doesn't produce quality shows hence people see all Indian shows.

Yes,we are multiculture,but expansionist islam is unacceptable. If bengali muslims adopt ahmadiyya islam which is peaceful ,then there will be peace. Else banglu mullahs will continue instigating riots in Assam and bengal. That is unacceptable.

See and you want to us have them and destroy our economy.

Unless you can prove they are BD citizens we don't give a rat's about them.

Our GDP/capita is now at 1200 dollars and the economy will grow more than 6% a year.

Why should we wreck all this just because you have a problem with these people?

China is pushed into a corner by USA.I agree they will not try increase tensions. Chances are China with try to bring India into SCO.

Modi is in power and Obama and hillary have insulted modi too much.China will take advantage and try woo india.

Yup, thats correct, my uncle works in South Block, and he told me that actually russia and China wants India in SCO hardly, to counter NATO.

And thats why, the whole China was waiting for new govt., you will see whole border problem will be resolved with in year or so.

Back
Top Bottom