What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

I have been polite to you so far but when did I talk about China using BD to attack India? Can you not read and understand simple English? Yes, China would easily attack India if it had a base in BD but it would be more to intimidate India more than anything else.

You seems to have great delusion, Chinese like and admire Modi, so go cry somewhere else. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

China’s red carpet treatment floors Modi - Hindustan Times
China rolls out red carpet for Narendra Modi - The Times of India

There is dog and then there is Bangladeshi, both lick Indian feet. Fucking beggars

Didn't you see the anti Hindu comments being made? The Bangladeshis here are also trying to claim the Hindu/Christian NE states which have nothing to do with lungi midgets.

What are you talking about? Are you in your real sense?

Unless you can prove they are BD citizens we don't give a rat's about them.

Our GDP/capita is now at 1200 dollars and the economy will grow more than 6% a year.

Why should we wreck all this just because you have a problem with these people?
we dont have problem with Indian muslims. Majority of muslims in India are not bengali anyway.
And we are talking specifically about bengali muslims who came after 1971 (independent bd) not before that. Whoever came from 47 till 71 is Indian.

Do you seriously think that Hasina would accept millions of extra people knowing that it would destroy the economy and her in the bargain?

The bangladeshi posters on PDF keep on saying the following things

1. Bangladesh has a better economy than shitty India (@Luffy 500 and others)
  2. Hasina led Awami league govt is controlled by RAW (@BDforever and others)
  3. India is a hegemonic power (@MBI Munshi )
If any of these things are correct Hasina should not be saying no to these people. Either your country can afford these people or they will be intimidated by India to accept these people.

Either way the ball is in your court and we will get rid of these illegals

Unless you can prove they are BD citizens we don't give a rat's about them.

Our GDP/capita is now at 1200 dollars and the economy will grow more than 6% a year.
Why should we wreck all this just because you have a problem with these people?

Again. Facepalm.
This is the reason, I believe talks will fail between India and BD. And then we have show some hard power.

Its actually going to happen, I dont damn about what BD guys think here, because they doesnt know the ground realities, and think they are on moon. Actually there power of day dreaming is very good, I hope they understand the seriousness of issues too.
Yep it is going to happen ,whether these bangladeshis moan about BGB not letting them in or not,They will be forced to,eventually these illegals will go back once they realise home is better than being refugee, and let our BSF do the talking.

Next thing i want is making a directory list of all our citizens in N-E,Assam,West Bengal etc. So this sort of Demographic disturbance cannot take place.

Again. Facepalm.
This is the reason, I believe talks will fail between India and BD.

All you Indians can do is moan and bitch.

Go cry somewhere else as we won't take these people.

We are doing ok economically, having to put up with that Hasina for the time being though, and nothing is going to stop our progress.

BTW @UKBengali, I am saying this many times. If you are so much prosperous, then whats the problem in taking back your own citizens?

Nope, who said this BS? If we want merging, then we did so 1971, this is jus Pakistan idiotic conspiracy theory , that we want BD.
Stop this stupid BS, we all know you want to control BD but you want to enjoy all the privileges at poor BD's expense, if you will mend in their internal affairs they also have a right to come to your country :D BD should demand visa free access to India and equal rights to that of any Indian :D

But not if he turns into a crazy dog.

But we know that he will do nothing about these so-called illegal BD'shis. He will focus on economy and make a bit of rhetoric from time to time and that is all

Chinese see extremely pro-business man in Modi who will upsurge India-China trade, he is a very popular man in China also. So, stop acting like an illiterate and he is just tackling illegal immigrants coming from your country, that was his poll promise. So, no Chinese or martian is going to come in between. :girl_wacko:

You actually think that the Chinese would not love to have a presence in South Asia? They would love to surround India as much as possible.

They are not ready now to have overseas base now but from around 2020, they would be highly interested in getting a base in BD as that would allow them to box in India. From BD they can attack your whole North East with impunity and keep your eastern Naval fleet in check

BD is not interested in any Chinese presence in BD but let India invade and see what happens. Anyway, this was a reply to an idiotic Indian poster who thought the Indian army would be used to expel these people!:woot:
If we resolved the border issue,which Modi would likely do with china, then your dream of chinese presence in BD will be over,china won't risk upsetting India again after resolving border issue and disrupt its trade with us.

All you Indians can do is moan and bitch.

Go cry somewhere else as we won't take these people.

We are doing ok economically, having to put up with that Hasina for the time being though, and nothing is going to stop our progress.

Actually we will cry now, but in the end you have to. Because you accept it or not, we going with this plan, your economy is your problem.

Our problem is how to send these people back, and we have enough power diplomatically that we will succeed in that.

BTW, I laugh when you say so that we wont accept that, bro now we are not proposing it, we actually dictating it.

The only solution with BD, is like Chinese ways.

Abey mardachodh Bangladeshi midget. You need to realise that India is the dominant country in South Asia. Our income per capita is a head of poverty Bangladesh and lungi fuckers. You are a low HDI country so it is only natural that you beggars would come to our land.

Ignore the black midget. Bangladeshis have never had their own empire, they are eternal slaves.

This is what Indians really think of Bengaladeshis very sad to hear and see :( :( :( please ban this guy :(
LOL btw its funny how Indians can call someone BLACK :wacko::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom